Gatsu

[14] Master
wallpc.jpg
wallp2.jpg
wallp3.jpg
wallp4h.jpg

BONUS! :D
wallpx.jpg

Aw man..... I still to this day believe that you are among some of the CAS gods..... I love all of these, amazing job gatsu

Thanks for this farewell gift Gatsu...Your 3p costumes and your recreations of the veteran characters from Soul Calibur universe are all AMAZING...!!! :D But I remember that you also created Setsuka and Caccandra and many characters from previous Soul Calibur games...!!! :) Where are they?

Thanks for this farewell gift Gatsu...Your 3p costumes and your recreations of the veteran characters from Soul Calibur universe are all AMAZING...!!! :D But I remember that you also created Setsuka and Caccandra and many characters from previous Soul Calibur games...!!! :) Where are they?

in this pages

LOST SOULS

All a lil bit improved since then,but you get the idea :D

In Pack 1 you will find Cassandra
Sestuka is an older one, hidden somewhere in Teh Temple... maybe watch previous page or more easy use the search button. But was definitely not one of my fav, about SC theme recreations i was waaay more proud of my Bangoo, to say one :D

And you never made a Xianghua CAS? ;-;'
Yeah, probably because i feel Leixia is maybe the only replacement that i like more than the original
Xiba is nice idea (the monkey king touch) but end up terribly annoying and faaar for Kilik design coolnes
Natsu i wish is never happened
Oh,i like -basic- Patroklos too, but is not a true replacer... yes, with Pyrra are the new "2 annoying alexandra S&S", but at the end he have many things that make him more than that role

Back