Git up in There! Amy Combos!

2)best starter for guaranteed 66BA and for 44ABA?
1KA, 66BA is guaranteed i think, i couldn't shake out of it in practice :3 and not sure about 44ABA i don't use it ever lol

4)where is the trick for 236BBBBBBB????? i can't get it everytime....i get it casually by smashing B.....sometimes i strangly get a full 236BBBBBBB.........usually i get just simple 236BB :(
where is the damn trick? when i need to smash B? during 236 tech crouch animation (so 236B, BBBBB)? during sword spinning (so 236BB, BBBBB)? immediatly done like smashing 236BBBBBBB?
damn :(
if you use a pad you can map B+G, A+B etc. in the shoulder buttons and mash them all together to get the whole thing, i know that's what i do (:

tnx a lot guys

if i made a mistake i'm sure someone can correct me (:

uhm...

1st video: all non guaranteed combos without enemy block,air control,ukemi etc....cool but useless :D

2nd video: first, you could write the direction as always by player 1 side....it's ugly to see 4A+B,A simply because when you made this video, you was at player 1 side......direction must always be like 6=forward 4=backward....and the player adapts due to where side he is
then:

1st combo: guaranteed except WS K (it isn't B like you wrote)
2nd combo: good but not guaranteed....WS B shakable, 6B+K shakable
3rd combo: same as above...not guaranteed because WS B and 6B+K are shakable
4th combo: same as above...not guaranteed.....1KA and 6B+K are shakable
5th combo: not guaranteed except....22B doesn't guaranteed anything...also..wait 2B+K.....is techable
6th combo: guaranteed and good
7th combo: same as above....1KA and 6B+K are shakable
8th combo: not 100% sure but i think it's guaranteed

however even if almost every combo isn't guaranteed, they are good for players that don't know how to shake, or they aren't very good to shake everytime ;)

No, that 6th combo isn't guaranteed either. A HOOMAN can shake the DOS, that's always been like since since the stone age of SC...good sir ;)

Heh, I made that video completing forgetting that some of her stuns were shakable. I've been meaning to make a new one but haven't gotten around to it.

because we all like seeing 33b, 66b+k, 236~k,k

over and over and over.

in a tournament, yes...other than that i go for the sex.

I am so sorry, guys...

Very painful, very spammable, and very boring looking:

A+B~B, 44K, 6B+K (minimum 70 some damage guaranteed)

Yowza. If Amy tourneys start to look boring, you can probably blame me.

Oh, and one warning. The window for 44K is a tad small so it's easy to whiff online (or even offline) so prepare a back-turned strategy just in case =P

That's what happens to me. I know I mess up if I do 6B+K instead of 66B+K.

66B+K is still better because of extra damage for 236K:A on tech >_>

I was messing around with 6:6B today... and...

Well, as some of you may know, 6:6B, 6:6BA is JF techable. Very hard to do, but techable nonetheless.

Now. Before, I used to think that people who used 6:6B 6:6B 6:6B instead of 6:6B 6:6BA were just showing off. 6:6B 6:6BA does about 3 more points of damage and you don't have to pull off yet another JF.

... but now I see... that it's safer to repeat 6:6B.

First off- you have to commit to 6:6BA when you throw it out. That may result in you 6:6Bing and then missing the JF and doing 66BA- leaving you open for any quick OTG move that comes your way.

Secondly, should the opponent tech 6:6BA, you're up in the air, not down on the ground, and the opponent might be able to get a pretty good lick on you.

And... here's the kicker...

6:6B 6:6B 6:6B. Say the opponent techs the second one. Well,
the third 6:6B will track the Ukemi- either you'll catch your opponent off guard and re-launch him, or you'll get it blocked- which is fine, because 6:6B is safe anyway!

Should you miss the third JF, again, you'll just get it blocked, which is no big deal.

It is most definitely not showing off, I realize that now. It has a solid purpose.

A+B~B, 44K, 4B+K B <--Sexy guaranteed combo! They might air control the last B if they're lucky.

A+B~A, 6A+B A <--Weird timing on it though. Whiffs sometimes but otherwise guaranteed.

6B+K, FC A+B A <-- I couldn't escape out of this but maybe the CPU can. Has any human so far?

A+B~B, 44K, 4B+K B <--Sexy guaranteed combo! They might air control the last B if they're lucky.

A+B~A, 6A+B A <--Weird timing on it though. Whiffs sometimes but otherwise guaranteed.

6B+K, FC A+B A <-- I couldn't escape out of this but maybe the CPU can. Has any human so far?

66B+K series is better than 4B+K >_>

A+B~A, 6A+B, A... only the first hit of 6A+B connects for me, the other two whiff badly.

6B+K FC A+B, A is very shakeable. Sure, she's already in crouch, but the move isn't that great on recovery frames so it's not guaranteed.

Drake, what is this 66B+K into 236K:A you guys always talk about? I couldn't pull it off. Is it in one of Syxx's combo videos and if so, would you please be so kind and tell me which video and what time it is in?

Back