Git up in There! Amy Combos!

so even though 1KA stun is shakable, 6:6B is guaranteed anyway? just want confirmation, skimmed through the thread a bit.

I don't think this was posted but CH FC A+BA (this move seems really good) > 33B is a combo+tech trap all direction. on sophie if you set her to tech left she can get tech out unless your timing/distance is correct, but most characters it is easy. Even on sophie you can still get this, though I'm not sure if it's a timing issue, range issue, or both that's making it inconsistent for me. Sophie has the best ukemi in the game anyway so this should work for the most part.

Yea 66B is guaranteed and every character have different ukemi properties? that's news to me o:

Yeah ukemi ability varies pretty widely among the cast of SC4. It's more evident when you play characters with lots of tech traps.

Yea 66B is guaranteed and every character have different ukemi properties? that's news to me o:

No it's not. SMART AND FAST players can shake it. it IS however your best option on that mixup however. DrakeAldan proved me wrong @ the tournament in December and showed me that i had to play the mixup games. :)

If he shook your 66B then your input for 66B was late, which is why i think people should still be shaking it no matter what. Everyone makes mistakes.

I tested it myself, I tested it vs. Aris, several people have confirmed it on the forum - it is guaranteed IF the 66B is done fast. Simply record it in practice mode to see for yourself.

Aye, friend, 1KA to 66B is guaranteed.

Thanks to the whack buffering system, inputs get really tight... the best way is to just mash it out, but with double-taps things can get hairy because you need time for said double-tap (and time is money. er, frames.) It gets worse for example if you have to brace yourself before doing a 6:6B.

That being said, I still think 1KA is the spawn of the devil and should repent >_> so yeah.

yeeaaaaaa 1KA = mid mid pls! Anyone ever had an opponent that gets mixed up with 6K and 1KA? lol i find it pretty funny though they started to catch on :[

Was mucking around in training mode and the game indicated that this was a combo. Havent seen it posted here so:

6K, 6B+K, 3BA, 9A+B - bout 76 dmg

You have to wait just a little bit after the 6B+K for Amy to get out of the force crouch to allow her to do the 3BA.

Was mucking around in training mode and the game indicated that this was a combo. Havent seen it posted here so:

6K, 6B+K, 3BA, 9A+B - bout 76 dmg

You have to wait just a little bit after the 6B+K for Amy to get out of the force crouch to allow her to do the 3BA.

Unfortunately, all these stuns are shakable, and 9A+B after is 3BA is techable to one side (can't remember offhand). Not a combo, but it would work nicely against people who don't shake well, even though they should and will at higher levels.

A little nuance, for anyone who wanted to know.

I was playing a Sophie player a while back who used 236AA. I blocked the first A and used A+K to TJ the second A, then went with the regular combo-

A+K K, 33B.

For some reason, in this move she just teched right out of it. Seemingly only one direction, but she teched out regardless.

So-

You can do A+K K, 6:6B. of course, it's a JF and you can miss it and whiff (oops)

A+K K, 3B works too, along with A+K K, 2B+K.

A+K K, 3B got teched out in the opposite direction though- so...

strangely, even though it has crap range, 2B+K works fine in this combo.

Worst case scenario, you hit with A+K K too far out and only the first kick hits instead of the second or both, most things are gonna be whiffing, ain't nothing I can do about that...

so for me, this combo is officially now A+K K, 2B+K. Any comments/suggestions?

just looked here for new stuff but... nothing... other than the stupid 66B after 1KA debate. It's guaranteed people, jesus!!!

i dunno if this is already posted, and i apologize for my lack of updates to the OP...but i've been hella busy lately...

anyway...bt b+k~1ka~66a+b

sexy.

Back