Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG's to krayzieCD just when i think i'm beasting in my room you come put me right in my place. GG's antics R us and Godslayerruen.

Bunch of good matches today, so, ggs to: SurefireHD, Chaos Megaman, Stic6585 (and your friend), Manolinator (that was the most epic self ring out I've seen for a long time :) ) and T90Spectra (which if you refer to the wiki you'll see that I'm right about Mitsu's frame data).

GGs to
Mr_Ken_G for being the only person (from 12-3am) who I fought and didn't use lag tactics. Props.

GGs to Teflon2105, lovleelady22, and godslayerruen....

godslayerruen has a pretty good only because he impacts very well, but as far as technique and overall gameplay he is slacking. He whiff a lot of moves leaving him wide open, his 1A is very predictable as he relies on it too much (he doesn't even know what 1A is so it's understandable), his wall combos are shit tier he needs to be trained by Riotmaka. Riot can do a wall combo of at least 150% dmg.

lovleelady, well she just needs training also. She doesnt do and tech-traps or counter Soph properly and countering is a huge part of Soph's game. She doesn't spam 1AA which is good but she use too much 66B which leaves her open on miss as it can be stepped. I'd refer her to some top tier Soph players. Gakel86, Shin_Chrisean, Malice_PA, doggy_tsf, hmm... does Suirad use Soph? Anyways that's all I can think of at the moment. So just tell her Tef

Both of these player can be so much better if they mastered notations, learned frames, and strengthened overall gameplay.

GGs to Teflon2105, lovleelady22, and godslayerruen....

godslayerruen has a pretty good only because he impacts very well, but as far as technique and overall gameplay he is slacking. He whiff a lot of moves leaving him wide open, his 1A is very predictable as he relies on it too much (he doesn't even know what 1A is so it's understandable), his wall combos are shit tier he needs to be trained by Riotmaka. Riot can do a wall combo of at least 150% dmg.

lovleelady, well she just needs training also. She doesnt do and tech-traps or counter Soph properly and countering is a huge part of Soph's game. She doesn't spam 1AA which is good but she use too much 66B which leaves her open on miss as it can be stepped. I'd refer her to some top tier Soph players. Gakel86, Shin_Chrisean, Malice_PA, doggy_tsf, hmm... does Suirad use Soph? Anyways that's all I can think of at the moment. So just tell her Tef

Both of these player can be so much better if they mastered notations, learned frames, and strengthened overall gameplay.

Yeah gg's shin... godslayerruen does whiff a lot he attacks on disadvantage a lot but once he gets in a flow he gets a good offense. I played him this morning in a FT10 he whiffs to much so he's easy to punish. His 1A is part of his setup iguess.

Loveleelady27 She a good sophie that doesn't use 1AA to much her impact game is really good. She gets in trouble when she whiff and her shake stun ability needs to get up.

Shin your amy a force to be reckoned wit you pull those JF off pretty easily i like the B+K setups too i started to see the setup as the night went along she's still tricky as hell.

Lol, thx Tef...

I just fought 34 battles with Kenhowe. Fucking GGs... The Final record was 17-17 lol but I didnt get a win off his Taki :( fucking beast Taki barely press the G button and I dare not attempt to Impact she's so fast.

I remember playing with Kenhowe once. It was rather traumatic experience, lows lows lows =P

GGs to cloud1705. Number 1 Kilik on my list. Just figured that Ivy's CL 1B,B+K tracks to the same side in which Kilik evades with 1B. I really hate that move...

GG's to godstoper21 i remember every time i would beat you in rank and you would disconnect.... Now your lizardman is a force i keep forgetting CL A+B doesn't work on lizardman. XD lizardman lows are like the worst online to quick to block online but i adjusted and came out good. We need to play more.

GGs to
Mr_Ken_G for being the only person (from 12-3am) who I fought and didn't use lag tactics. Props.

That guy joined my session at 8:00 this morning. But he had 2 bars. So I told him the he had 2 bars. He simply said "Oh sorry =(" and left. I say he took it preaty well.

GGs
Zodiac:
Nice Algol/Cervantes matches my friend.
Spitfeyere:
Good games, though the connection was horrible. You are right though, we definitley would've had some better/interesting matches without the lag and the inability to break grabs due to lag.
King-_-Kelz-_-:
My nigga Kelz. Though I whoop that ass, ha.

Yeah Xeph, I love Cervy Mirrors! Its too bad that we're so far apart and SC has such bad net code. I think we could have some really fun matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back