Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
scha whatup?

i/we usually play late at night, but only on PS3. do you have a PS3?

alas. nope, got the 360 mostly because i wanted to watch netflix on my tv. which shows you just how out of the scene i've been. :/

GGS to Xeph to matches so far im not gonna lie your mitsu is fast as fuck lol when i get in your little combo i just drop the controller lol and gg's to most of my zas players

Oh yes!!! GG's Krazie your cas is a monster lol 30wins and we knew wut we was doing lol

i never thought i would say this

but GGs to shin chrisean

he is most definitely more legit .......... i can actually stand playing him now........

a year ago i played him once and i rage quit after 1 match

Dam you oof, not easy trying to figure you out. Algol... yeah lol. GGs though, holy shit, haven't had a session like that online in a long time.

It's fun to play someone good who doesn't always play safe with pokes all day. It's rare nowadays.

GG's to L30FIR3, ShinjiUrahara, Woahzz.

Note that this was the first time I re-mapped L1 to G in order to implement AgA more often. and it helps.......ALLOT.
I was obssessed with using it that match lol. and I happen to get one JF in XD

@L30FIR3: You probably won't ever read this but w/e.
Still the amazing-bomb mixup taki that I fought before. But as you can see I improved! this time it wasn't as much of a draw than me dominating this time. No doubt though we had some really intense matches! however with the help of AgA

@ShinjiUrahara: The first "Mid-Range" amy i've fought. Every Amy i've fought either didn't know how to use the character or were masters of Amy (i.e SORBO, Freaky-Styley). Still those JFs pretty scary. Lots of uppercuts from you however. Trying to ring me out perhaps? Damn Amy for being short lol Aga keeps whiffing on her! ><

@Woahzz: No offense I thought you were a scrub at first you were doing a bunch of Ivy moves that looked like nothing but button mashing. But then you picked it up and I took the game seriously (as far as Online seriously goes). Your sophie kicks my ass just like Sophie would kick any Siegfried's ass (NOT OFFBEAT NINJA XD) I can see clearly now, unlike the rain, why Sophie kicks Siegfried's ass so hard. Punishment is open 24/7 for Sophie!! I will have to work on fighting my Sophies!

@L30FIR3: You probably won't ever read this but w/e.
Still the amazing-bomb mixup taki that I fought before. But as you can see I improved! this time it wasn't as much of a draw than me dominating this time. No doubt though we had some really intense matches! however with the help of AgA

No offense, but this dude is the biggest bomb spamming ass whore taki I've ever seen. Seriously, his entire offense is based on bombs, like taki has no other tools or something. Everything he throws at you starts or ends in a bomb of some type. At long range? Bomb. At short range? Bomb. In a stalemate? Bomb. When all else fails? Bomb. I'd love to see him spam that shit in an offline match. And it's really no use to tell him just how scrubby that is, as he seems to be about 13 years old.

No offense, but this dude is the biggest bomb spamming ass whore taki I've ever seen. Seriously, his entire offense is based on bombs, like taki has no other tools or something. Everything he throws at you starts or ends in a bomb of some type. I'd love to see him spam that shit in an offline match. And it's really no use to tell him just how scrubby that is, as he seems to be about 13 years old.

its pretty funny when he just 2As after everything and online frame traps you too

No offense, but this dude is the biggest bomb spamming ass whore taki I've ever seen. Seriously, his entire offense is based on bombs, like taki has no other tools or something. Everything he throws at you starts or ends in a bomb of some type. At long range? Bomb. At short range? Bomb. In a stalemate? Bomb. When all else fails? Bomb. I'd love to see him spam that shit in an offline match. And it's really no use to tell him just how scrubby that is, as he seems to be about 13 years old.

No offense taken, I know that he relies on bombs allot, I acept what he does regardless its still fun to fight aganist it. Even if you know its BS, as long as you don't take online too seriously. I have jumped and blocked his bombs quite allot. and it destroys him.

Frame traps I don't mind, but his frame traps don't even work though. Duck his POS K and he's got nothing else. He doesn't even use taki's decent stuff that actually gives advantage on block, just randomly spams stuff with tons of bombs and jumps everywhere like he's on crack.

My cass gave him a hard time, since I know taki pretty well, but eventually you just say screw it because it's no fun to fight people like that.

Frame traps I don't mind, but his frame traps don't even work though. Duck his POS K and he's got nothing else. He doesn't even use taki's decent stuff that actually gives advantage on block, just randomly spams stuff with tons of bombs and jumps everywhere like he's on crack.

My cass gave him a hard time, since I know taki pretty well, but eventually you just say screw it because it's no fun to fight people like that.

yeah hence the term "online frame traps"

meaning they only work online lol

basically anything with slight - on block >2A

New here lol whatup. Thought for my first post id post in a match thread.
anyway good games to RDM Skarzog. yoshi dittos are fun.Also sotrislive (dont even know if im spelling that right) your maxi has awesome spacing

Regardless, unlike most of you. I haven't had a chance to see first hand in an offline match that "said" combos will not work. and I take your word for it. However I am less ticked off by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back