Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGs to Something_Unique, Xephuai, and Woahzz. Xephuai I'll add you to my PSN list.

Awesome- I sent the request, so anytime you want to get some games in I'm down. Very unique Cervantes- in some matches I had a tough time adapting- especially Vader VS Cervantes. You made me realize how much my Vader lacks horizontals in his strat.

GGs;
Something-Unique, OjoeFran, Inksplatter, Bentleet

Good Games Manta and Krayzie. Nice sexy offline sweetness.

Videos of yesterday here.

Me VS Krayzie

Me VS Manta (2 videos because it went over 10 minutes)

North Cali Introductions By SorryBaskets Hosted by KrayzieCD;]

Awesome- I sent the request, so anytime you want to get some games in I'm down. Very unique Cervantes- in some matches I had a tough time adapting- especially Vader VS Cervantes. You made me realize how much my Vader lacks horizontals in his strat.

GGs;
Something-Unique, OjoeFran, Inksplatter, Bentleet
my apologies for spelling your name wrong. My Vader training comes from OOFMATIC and we play offline.

Besides that GG's to you again, Nemesis-K and Woahzz.

GG's to
Xephukai,Lobo, Meggido, and SorryBaskets.

Sorry I suck.
Being gone for 2 months really made me suck a lot more ;D

my apologies for spelling your name wrong. My Vader training comes from OOFMATIC and we play offline.

Besides that GG's to you again, Nemesis-K and Woahzz.

We must play. If you have a lot of Vader training then we should get some games in as my vader is the worst vader online.

S-X ha i heard u were good so i wanna see how far i could go w/ u ^_^

him as well we fought b4 and after he improved. he can b tricky but i can deal w/ it but the vader tht truly hasnt been overcome was OOFMATIC's . his tricks r ridiculous w/ vader. mayb not app but thts online becuz of the JFs, but i like his yoda. but hes my target ^_^

Teflon, thanks for the shout out... We've had some damn good rounds!
As for TAN lol.... We have had some good rounds, I wish the same could have been for the last set we played at the crack of dawn (I was out of it and got shut down)
aside from the decent matches TAN, I'm still calling you out on that school girl drama BS you pulled.
For those that don't know TAN ran to "xephikai" (if that's how you spell it) and accused ME of apparently posting in my comment box that I called this "xephikai" dude.....get this, in TAN's own words a "GAYLORD"

GAYLORD! Wow, honestly TAN..

I told TAN to send a chat invite, so he sends me a text invite, lol...
After he got his little story togeather he tried that frame'n ME crap in a chat room...(I had to beg him to open and invite me) LMFAO, I shut him down.

LMFAO!!! And the sad part is this xeph dude belived it....
Go figure, I played xeph for the first time 5 days ago... Before then hadn't the slightest clue he existed...

And with that said you grimey drama queen,
Half of the people on your own friends list know your fake...

Wrapping this up on thread topic, I'd never give this fool the time of day for another match again.

GG's to Shadow G, Schneider X, Bentlee, and Xephuai. Spectator shout outs to Enk and S-U.

Vids on the way. The Power Up Channel returns....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back