Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, he basically does anything for a win. I still can't believe I used to think he was good. I actually wanted him to train my cervy at one point.

I rarely post but ggs to Provesa, ZeroRose-X and NBNBNBN.

Trash games to corrondo25 while on that subject. Stopped the Cervantes garbage train with Cassandra, a character I have literally never played even once by using 1a, 236b/3b, and fc 1b and that's it. Eye for an eye.

GGs to vudoo408 who tried to lag spam me with Cervy yet our connection was so good I could block his 1As on reaction, yeah that's right....reaction.

gg to eggmaster dx >_> annoying pressing but full legit....i had to take advantage of his lack of raph frame knowledge...

bad game to NU_prophet his spam strings are ridiculous (2A 2A 2A 236B with soph all on block and tons of 1A and so on) fortunately he is predictable like hell even with heavy lag and spamithia advantage.

GGs S-U and Namu today.

Yesh, thanks for the Mi-na mirrors and and the other jazz.
Also ggs to BubbleTea and anyone else I forgot.

On a unrelated note, who are these "Sky_bleeds" people?
And PSN chat was crazy yesterday. Some people talk too much.

GGs to flask, NDK916/SorryBaskets?, and anyone else I forgotten.

@flask. Yes, my Yoshi lacks a lotta things a basic one has. Namely the ear slicer and imcf. But most times, I'm going to be moving around a lot lol. But, I'm gonna need to get those moves down consistently. I can only do them occasionally.

@NDK916/SorryBaskets?. Always on point Kilik/Voldo? It was cool fighting you/you guys?.

xBKLYNxKIDDx. Has anyone fought this Maxi mainer?

Lol Namu- No it was all me, Baskets is away in the Navy now, Im trying to carry on his Voldo legacy...without attacking at disadvantage.

Lol Namu- No it was all me, Baskets is away in the Navy now, Im trying to carry on his Voldo legacy...without attacking at disadvantage.

Oh he's in the navy? Well, I hope all goes well for him. Anyways, looks like baskets taught you well.

Good games to Rainbowmonster, spiderfighter, and Krayzie CD.

Terrible games to At__War for is scrubby, 1A/11A obsessed Lizardman and Sophitia. He had a good Mi-na though.

GGs to ZeroRose_x, Neo_Remirez, ViciousSheWolf, ShinjiUrahara, Kjack10, Takei_samurai7, xxNOVASTARxx, & I apologise for whom I'd forgot.. Ggs to everyone.

xBKLYNxKIDDx. Has anyone fought this Maxi mainer?

I haven't forgotten him, he's a really good & fun Maxi player :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back