Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only person Ive played online here I can see from the past few posts is Marginal or Marred Jinn

LoL We got a match or two, I beat his room then he proceeded to take revenge on me then It lagged out and I left ;) ahh the joy of online gaming...

HRD don't be skurred of cassy b+k(B). that second hit can be stepped or easily GI'd. also you can just BB smack her before it. if you do block do not attack after it though lol. also b+kb is sooooooo bad unsafe.

I think the only person Ive played online here I can see from the past few posts is Marginal or Marred Jinn

LoL We got a match or two, I beat his room then he proceeded to take revenge on me then It lagged out and I left ;) ahh the joy of online gaming...
Heh. I think we got one solid match. The second one started promising, then the connection went bad after one round. Online's fickle.

The day before, I tried to catch you in your own room. You were fighting Sword Lord (hammertime) but I saw our connection had dipped to one bar and left before any match was played between us.

Eh, they need some work. I can't really say what you need to work on other than anti-voldo because I wasn't really able to see much out of those characters since I was playing anti-yun and anti-mina. Your Yoshi was looking good though. You hit that 4:A:A:A:a:A:a:a JF and a few other challenging ones.

Yeah, you'd Guard impact almost everything they throw lol. Good news is, at least I'm grasping them slowly. I needed feedback because, I want them to at least be almost or as good as my Yoshi. My Yoshi.....well it's not all that great. It still needs work too. But it's always fun to play like that and try to win.

For sure GGs. Connection wasnt the greatest but it sure was fun. You definetly know your shit.

Lil HRD gave you a run for your money though. It was a proud moment for me

HRD

GG's to Ridley and NFK first time I got to play in an offline scenario and I think I did alright.

GGs to ZeroEffect317. Looks like I need to learn some anti-talim sometime.

Edit: GGs to those who crossed blades with. Bad games to some scrubs I crossed blades with.
Stay away from OBISK666. Dude whined that I'm garbage when he himself sucks.
If anyone sees him, just destroy him and leave. Or if you're those types, troll him.

GG's HRD ! DIMMAK? Duno for sure but solid yoshi ;) and Shek we only played a few but mirror matches with him are always fun ;) HRD good times brother, with more to come once we get Sigel and codemaster in we just missin doryaaaaaaaa lol

GG's HRD ! DIMMAK? Duno for sure but solid yoshi ;) and Shek we only played a few but mirror matches with him are always fun ;) HRD good times brother, with more to come once we get Sigel and codemaster in we just missin doryaaaaaaaa lol

Hell yeah boss.....thats good shit. even though your hillbilly connection is absolute crap, it was fun just for the lulz!! I missed ya brother, stoked that youre back.

HRD

Hell yeah boss.....thats good shit. even though your hillbilly connection is absolute crap, it was fun just for the lulz!! I missed ya brother, stoked that youre back.

HRD

Nah most of the time it was pretty good... Just at about 9 or 10 everyones myspacing and shit in my area so it makes it slow down a bit, That last guy in the room was driving me nuts with his whining so I just jetted. Usually our connection is good. At times though mine will slow down greatly but when you live in this po-dunk town I live in thats how it goes. I'm just happy I have cable internet here we didnt have it for like foreverrrrr, Once SCIV came out we got it and I was like thank jesus ! lol I'll prolly be on tonight, the connection is usually good on WED nights cause all these bible freaks are at church... lol

gg to bubble who had the patience to bear 2 lagmatches with me >.>//
Any comments to improve 'd be good...
And i left or i think the other guy in the room would've killed me XD it lagged sooooooooo badly...

Nah most of the time it was pretty good... Just at about 9 or 10 everyones myspacing and shit in my area so it makes it slow down a bit, That last guy in the room was driving me nuts with his whining so I just jetted. Usually our connection is good. At times though mine will slow down greatly but when you live in this po-dunk town I live in thats how it goes. I'm just happy I have cable internet here we didnt have it for like foreverrrrr, Once SCIV came out we got it and I was like thank jesus ! lol I'll prolly be on tonight, the connection is usually good on WED nights cause all these bible freaks are at church... lol

LOL....u bible thimpin hillbillys crack me up!! Ill be heading out to TENN in december, just got word last night. Ill be near chatanooga. We should try to get together.

Ill be around this evening. Ill be sure and host this time to see if that lag thing goes away, we will get sigel and see if we can throw the chucks at each other

HRD

it was 2 bars? felt like 4 to me

also I dunno when I play SC4 i just turn my brain off and auto pilot I dont really pay attention

GGs though

I actually got told I was badass by like 5 different players lastnight, none of them talked shit at all cept some 10 year old then after he got stomped he gave me props too, I ended the night with a guy saying I had one of the badest yoshi's he ever seen... So GG's to all who joined my room lastnight, I can honestly say lastnight was fun... Goofy Grazel or something like that GG's especially to you, I started figuring you out at the end though ;) HRD sorry bro you came in too late! Supper just got finished and my fiancee was getting home from church so I had to roll! Next time!

Whats the deal with mods? Anyways GGs once again to ranked. Only 1,025 levels to go and i'll be #1, watch your back highfly0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back