Guess The Next Character Reveal(s)!

This is what I think the rest of the character trailer announcements will look like:
May: Cassandra and Tira
June: Talim, Taki, and Yoshimistu
July: Maxi, Astaroth, and Groh's dad
August: Voldo, Aeon, Raphael, and Amy or Viola
September: Other guest character, Edge Master, and Algol

So, now that it's confirmed that we' wont get a new trailer today, do you guys think the next reveal will be next month? There's still one more Thursday before May, but i don't know if they'll reveal anything then.

1 character per month seems slow, unless they're saving something really huge for a big event that's coming soon *cough* E3 *cough*.

I can't think of a big event other than Combo Breaker in May, but that's at the end of the month. Looks like they'll reveal characters on a random Thursday next month too. I just hope it's more than one character (unless we see a new build with Ivy, Zasa, Geralt, and Sieg. Then i'll be fine even if we don't get a character reveal next month).

I think we'll see Maxi, Astaroth, Taki, and Talim at E3. So next month... Tira? I could see it, if not Cervantes.

1 character per month seems slow, unless they're saving something really huge for a big event that's coming soon *cough* E3 *cough*.
Yeah, it seems like they're stalling for time. All signs are pointing to one big trailer at E3, with a bunch of new characters, story details, release date, and possibly even more. Sucks for us right now, but surely it'll be worth it if really turns out to be such a massive reveal. My guess is some obvious character for next month (Yoshi? Astaroth?), and then four popular characters at E3 (likely Taki, Voldo, Maxi, and Talim) plus story and CaS.

The people at the IGN stream were saying to stay tuned for "something special" coming soon, but that could just be marketing babble. I wouldn't say a month and a half is soon, and there's really no other big events until then.

May: more mitsu and soph gameplay.
June: game confirmed to have a option menu.
July: sorry for another release date rumor it's not true stay tuned.
August: confirmed to have a training mode
September: here is a Siegfried character introduction video saying that people will enjoy playing him.
October: stay tuned.
November: Edge Master reveal.
December 2022: release date reveal

If you consider the 14th of June to be very, very soon, then I agree. :sc2tal1:
E3 news usually comes before E3. All the press conferences are before. E3 itself is for showing off your news to the press and public and giving interviews. On the 14th of June every news outlet is gonna be busy writing their E3 recaps.

January
Grøh
Nightmare
Xianghua
Kilik

February
Ivy
Zasalamel

March
Geralt

April
Siegfried

January revealed four characters, February revealed two characters, and March revealed one character. If we consider Siegfried's reveal to be half a character reveal since his other half (who he shares a body with but with a different moveset) was previously revealed as Nightmare (who we will consider a whole character reveal because we didn't know Siegfried was going to be in yet) then April revealed to us half a character. Going by this logic, Namco will reveal to us a quarter of a character for May.

If this theory holds true then the next character reveal will be none other than Elysium! She is a mimic character which can be considered half a character (because they don't have their own moveset) while at the same time copies only half the number of characters that normal mimics copy making her a quarter of a character. It turns out there really is a pattern to the character reveals!

All jokes aside, my guess is that Namco will reveal Maxi and Astaroth in May. At E3 in June, they will reveal Taki and Talim since they were the two most popular characters in the official character poll in addition to a new character and Yoshimitsu who made it to the top 10 in the poll and can also be used as a cross promotion with Tekken. By July, we should be seeing two of either Cervantes, Voldo, Tira, and Raphael.
My guess is that the pattern runs as 2, 4, 2, 1, 1, 2, 4, 2, 1, 1... which would total to the worst case of 20 characters by September. This would lead to an October release date with the rest of the roster (if we're getting more than 20) to be revealed during the same month before the game's release.

ATM I don't expect any new character reveals or anounced characters to be playable until E3 now. IMO not only does it make business sense being that E3 is Christmas for the gaming scene but it will give the developers more time to polish up characters as we've already heard SC6 development is in a rough patch with it's work schedule.

So...I was technically right...? I predicted either Maxi, Taki or a combination of both, but I was leaning towards Maxi, eh what the heck, he's probably next lol.

So...I was technically right...? I predicted either Maxi, Taki or a combination of both, but I was leaning towards Maxi, eh what the heck, he's probably next lol.
Maxi's stage is featured once again, so it's possible, though I think they'll throw us for a loop and do Aeon, Voldo, or Yoshimitsu next.

Maxi's stage is featured once again, so it's possible, though I think they'll throw us for a loop and do Aeon, Voldo, or Yoshimitsu next.
I doubt Aeon's going to be playable this time around, I think when it comes to the less safe characters, Yoshi, Cass, and Raph are more likely, not just individually but together as well, Voldo on the other hand, is not gonna surprise me, I think he's pretty much a lock at this point.

So guessing the next character with the leak it makes at least 1 obvious with Taki. My original thought was 10th may I just pray that the leaker only got a hold of the 1 SC vid and Namco was going to reveal another one as well and my guess is Cervantes.

Back