Guess The Next Character Reveal(s)!

The only other evidence for Cassandra is that assuming that we get a mass reveal of the remaining base roster (minus possibly AzWiz or Inferno) is that mass reveals generally revealed a woman and an axe could suit her occasional gladiatrix motif. Hwang-Seong at least has the dao shown in that Libra banner. And Raph’s story is connected to the Evil Seed too.
I think we can be pretty sure at least one female is left on the roster to be revealed and that chances are pretty high that it will be Cassandra and it will be at TGS (if for no reason than Japan's Waifu Factor).

Here's my prediction for the rest of the roster (possibly including DLC): Cassandra (12th), Amy (with viola's moveset 13 & 21), Yun-Seong or Hwang (14 & 23), Cervantes (IGN confirmed), Raphael (19), Setsuka (20)

Optimistic Base Roster: Cassandra, Hwang/Yun-Seong, Raphael, Cervantes, Azwel, Inferno
Optimistic DLC: Amy (with viola's moveset...I think Vergeben mentioned something about this character way back?), Setsuka, Hilde and/or Guest Character 2 (if happening...likely a male character to offset the majority of the dlc being for female characters)

----

Pessimistic Base Roster: Cervantes, Azwel, Inferno, Hwang or Yun Seong, DLC Character Slot, Create-a-Soul Slot (or the last three listed are all DLC slots)
Pessimistic Base Roster 2: Cervantes, Azwel, Inferno, Lizardman, Rock, Hwang/Yun-Seong

Pessimistic DLC: Raphael, Cassandra, Guest Character 2
Pessimistic DLC 2: Hwang/Yun-Seong, Lizardman or Rock, Guest Character 2

----

Extremely Not Happening Base Roster: Cassandra, Raphael, Hwang, Cervantes, Azwel, New Female Character (with Rock, Lizardman, Inferno, Yun-Seong, and Amy as bonus unlockable characters)
Extremely Not Happening DLC: Setsuka, Hilde, Zwei, and Guest Character 2

--

Basically I fully believe that we will get characters only from the top 25 character fighting styles (which means for characters like Hwang and Yun-Seong we'd only get one, and/or for characters like Amy & Viola which are implied to be the same character we'd get a combination of the two) from the character popularity poll and probably won't get anyone outside of that unless they completely rework the character (Rock as an example) or have it be the same fighting style as another character (which I don't think they will do).

Reactions: Pac
The only other evidence for Cassandra is that assuming that we get a mass reveal of the remaining base roster (minus possibly AzWiz or Inferno) is that mass reveals generally revealed a woman and an axe could suit her occasional gladiatrix motif. Hwang-Seong at least has the dao shown in that Libra banner. And Raph’s story is connected to the Evil Seed too.

Plus I believe that since Mi-Na and Siegfried have little to no supernatural abilities and the flashy stuff is just flair, Cassie and the Korean swordsman can provide for mundane CEs.

Cassandra was leaked multiple times by Vergeben.

Thats all the evidence you really need.

(Besides the fact the PS would be dumb not to put in such a popular character)

I really hope the Azwel is not correct in who is in the final game.

I am praying for Setsuka to at least make DLC though.

So the thing about the leaked list is that it looks like it doesn't include DLC, save Tira.

So there's still 3 chars, 1 of which is probably a guest to the series.

I'm thinking Setsuka + (Hilde/Cassandra/Amyola/Rock/Yun) + 2B for the DLC.

Cassandra, Setsuka, and the second guest, who is probably 2B, unless they just really couldn't get her for whatever reason, yeah.

Amy, Hilde, Yun-seong, and perhaps a third guest (but maybe Rock, but doubt it) would be prime for a second season, if we get one.

Okubo already confirmed there's only one guest in the base game. Any more guests will be DLC.
If you read my post, I listed the bottom row as DLC, so my guess list still maintains correctness.

I'm sorry, but I just refuse to believe that we'll be staring at three (or four, if you don't buy Tira/season pass) blank roster slots for possibly months. One for Tira is acceptable, as this has precedent in SoulCalbur IV with Darth Vader or Yoda and SoulCalibur V with Dampierre, but no way would there be more than one.
First comes shock, then comes denial, followed up by anger, bargaining, depression, until we reach acceptance. It would be easier to be pessimistic and come to terms with an unpleasant roster at this point. Although we don't want this to be the case, it is very much possible for us to be staring at four blank roster slots. I mean, I would have refused to believe that we would end up with more than one mimic character 7 years ago but look at what we have on the bottom roster of SoulCalibur V.
I'm already coming to terms with it and figuring out who I would want to play in SouCalibur VI between Yoshimitsu or Seong Mi-na because I am doubtful Hwang will be included in the game. It would hurt a lot less with tempered expectations.

Wow, I hope you are wrong lol. That's a pretty bland DLC lineup, for me personally anyways.
You have no idea how happy I would be to be so wrong lol. This might probably be the happiest I would be to be wrong about something.

----------

With Azwel being officially revealed, it is safe to say that the leak containing his name has a very good chance of being true. We could be ending up with 21 characters on the base roster and 22 characters at launch if Tira is included. An older leak involving the name Azwel initially had Lizardman and Hwang but has since been removed in an updated leak. It is possible that they weren't finished in time and are in line to be the next DLC characters. Our DLC lineup could end up looking like this:

Season One: Tira, Hwang, Lizardman, Guest
Season Two: Rock, Cassandra, Yun-Seong, Setsuka, Hilde, Guest (Same amount as Tekken 7)

Although I am being pessimistic about the roster, I am still willing to support the game to make Season Two a possibility. I don't want to deal with another 6 year wait.

Also, this is a prediction thread and not a wishlist thread. Just because I made my list the way it is doesn't mean I am happy about it lol.

Looks like there was 2 reveals around gamescom after all (or I suppose this was technically a Ring-Out reveal? it's the same week at any rate).

I wonder how long it'll be until the next one, TGS is on the 20th to the 23rd September so getting a new character reveal around the 6th to the 9th would make sense (since that's 2 weeks from now and 2 weeks from TGS).

Last edited:
The more news I hear about Cassandra in the game, the more likely it seems that she is gonna get Anna Williams S2 treatment lol.

With Azwel being officially revealed, it is safe to say that the leak containing his name has a very good chance of being true. We could be ending up with 21 characters on the base roster and 22 characters at launch if Tira is included. An older leak involving the name Azwel initially had Lizardman and Hwang but has since been removed in an updated leak. It is possible that they weren't finished in time and are in line to be the next DLC characters. Our DLC lineup could end up looking like this:

Season One: Tira, Hwang, Lizardman, Guest
Season Two: Rock, Cassandra, Yun-Seong, Setsuka, Hilde, Guest (Same amount as Tekken 7)

Although I am being pessimistic about the roster, I am still willing to support the game to make Season Two a possibility. I don't want to deal with another 6 year wait.

Also, this is a prediction thread and not a wishlist thread. Just because I made my list the way it is doesn't mean I am happy about it lol.

I just have a feeling they aren't going to put Hwang and Lizardman in the same DLC, as that really won't sell well as adding in someone like Setsuka, Cassandra, or Amyola, unless the Guest is a female like 2B and Lizardman is really decked out like Aeon on Decorative Steroids.

I just have a feeling they aren't going to put Hwang and Lizardman in the same DLC, as that really won't sell well as adding in someone like Setsuka, Cassandra, or Amyola, unless the Guest is a female like 2B and Lizardman is really decked out like Aeon on Decorative Steroids.
Exactly, and that's why Hwang and Lizardman make more sense to be in the game, while Cassandra, Setsuka, and 2B make more sense to be DLC.

There’s still the axe in the Libra trailer and Dao in the art.

Becomes ironic since we were all really worried about Raph too...
The axe arguably belongs to Astaroth, or it could also be the weapon that Azwel summons, it looks kinda similar to that kind of axe, perhaps an alternate. But the dao definitely alludes to either Hwang or Yun-seong, and Hwang is just more logical to be included for this time period. Raphael is the only one who they have not actually hinted in any way or form, maybe that's why we're stress sweating.

I meant the Lizzy with the axe.

And just think about it, those guys who will waifu Mi-Na or generic lizzys surely wouldn’t make magical girl poses or shoot lighting.

Right, but the axe in the Libra of Soul silhouette looks like a longer, two-handed axe, not like what Lizardman uses. And I'm still pretty sure that his default weapon is going to be Xi Sword & Game Shield again, that the axes are going to be extra weapons.

Back