Guess The Next Character Reveal(s)!

Imma be outrageous, and then I'm gonna have my dreams crushed!
Asta, Ashlotte (with a new style) and Taki!
I just want Ashlotte back... DX

No, it'll just be playable there with the same 6 character version that's been out since end of January.

I know about the demo, i meant about the next character reveal, they may reveal them during Final Round, i don't know if there will be a SCV side tournament there (i don't think so?), so i guess maybe at the end of Tekken 7 tournament? Or maybe just during FR.

Did she at least had a cool design ??Kappa

Sorry for doing offtopic but you got me there soooooooo badly haha my english does not do more than that live lmao. I couldn't even think about how to say hood instead of cup like wtf help me.

We might get the new trailer tomorrow if the leaks about Geralt are indeed true. Soo, any final guesses guys?

Here's my guess: Geralt, Taki, and Siegfried.

We might get the new trailer tomorrow if the leaks about Geralt are indeed true. Soo, any final guesses guys?

Here's my guess: Geralt, Taki, and Siegfried.
I think they will wait for some big event to reveal Taki or Siegfried.So my guess is Geralt plus one more not so popular character.

We're in the month of Easter- Easter is about revival
So Raphael
It is also about chocolate bunnies , who hops like a bunny?
Cassandra
And lets us not forget that it will be the 15 of March of 2018, who is
1-5= 4, March is the third month so, 3 - 2 + 0 + 1 + 8= 8
who is 4'8"? Talim is

Also Geralt or something

Taki is for me the safest bet. I suppose she will be the next reveal (maybe March 29th since we will get an event). If she will be confirmed alongside another veteran, I bet on Voldo. So, Taki and Voldo are the next character reveal for late March.

If not her, then.. Maxi or Astaroth.

Maybe I will be wrong or right, I don't know.

How is Taki the safest bet when Zasalamel was the 3rd character announcement and this game is between SC1 and 2? It can be literally anyone.

Japan I'm sure is not thinking about US holidays to line up with character reveals.

I agree, as much as i'd like to see another reveal on the 29th, i think they'll just show first gameplay footage of Ivy, Zasalamel, and Geralt.

Maybe (hopefully) they announced only one character this month so they can announce at least 4 characters next month.

I think only one other character will be revealed on march 29th, a popular one. I would like to see Voldo, he is popular enough and is a veteran, but I think it will be a girl maybe Talim.

How is Taki the safest bet when Zasalamel was the 3rd character announcement and this game is between SC1 and 2? It can be literally anyone.

Japan I'm sure is not thinking about US holidays to line up with character reveals.

Of course it can be literally anyone but... as long as Taki is a very popular and important story-wise character, I think her chances are higher than a Yoshimitsu, Lizardman by example. It can be a fan favorite like Talim, Tira or a story-important character like Cervantes too ;)

I still have hopes for a char reveal for March 29th. If not, it's nothing, ll'be waiting until next month :)

The way I view it, there are tent pole characters with mass appeal that headline reveals, and then there are others sprinkled in with them. You spread those out for the most public impact of each reveal. So Ivy was the most important character to reveal up until that point, and they sprinkled in some Zasalamel. In my mind the other remaining tent poles would be:
Taki
Maxi
Astaroth
Seigfried (if he's in the game)
Cervy (when you're running out of poles. SC6's last reveal was Cervy, Aeon, and Yoshi in a bit of a character dump)

So I expect one of those plus other characters, and to me Taki is the biggest right now, with Maxi being a close second. There's an outside chance that they'd try to use Talim since she won the popularity poll, but I think she'd be bundled with one of these others instead.

Back