Guess The Next Character Reveal(s)!

Now that my main man Zasalamel is confirmed I feel I can give an unbiased prediction now Kappa

Anyway next I feel it’s gonna be Maxi, Taki, and Astaroth

I'm still hoping for the grieve edge, but ill be happy for literally any reveal, I can't really think of a SC i actually dislike, other than possibly ivy, but even then, that's more me being apathetic. Seriously, any reveal will get me hyped. Even Aeon, Even Cervantes, Even rock. Ok, Maybe not rock, but literally any other style i will be excited for!
Rock needs to be featured, seriously!

Next reveal

Taki (with big melons and body painting
f94cb628f5998a8255df306c6a381ce7.png
)
Viola (unexpected character) fuck Amy
Raphael (in red vampire costume.)

I'm still holding out for Viola/Amy. I think they will do Voldo and Taki, then Talim and someone else, then Astaroth and Maxi.

No idea. Could be anyone, really. But if i were to guess i would say that Taki is just around the corner.

I'd say the next characters are gonna be Maxi n Astaroth. Still hoping for lizardboi though xD

Well, I always pick Taki and she doesn't get revealed, the first time around I only picked her and they revealed 4 characters, the last time around I picked Ivy and Taki and we got Ivy and Zasalamel instead, I guess this time I'll go for someone else, I'll go with...Maxi and Talim, since they did swerve us with Zasalamel, they might want us to stop asking if SC2-3 newcomers are in or not.

Yoshimitsu seems like a safe pick for a reveal after Ivy/Zasa. Hype train still feels early for "good" and hard reveals. Might be a bit too early to point out a release formula, but both reveals have an even number of fighters and at least 1 curio. A new face or a sorely missed old one. So Yoshimitsu and Taki is my guess. A softball to keep "it" going.

Last edited:
Wow, I am really pleased that Zasalamel was actually revealed this early! So for my next guess is -assuming that they do two reveals again- are either Taki and Maxi or Talim and Siegfried. I find it funny that they haven't revealed the top two characters in the popularity poll yet, but I am guessing that they are spreading them out to have a mass of hype between months.

Hi guys, I'm new on this forum and I'll just put in here my speculation about what the full roster will look like, for I didn't find a better thread to put this on.
I know I might be wrong on some things, for there will probably be more new characters upcoming, but I hope to be right about the most of them.
You can change Yun-Seong with Hwang, I don't really know which one will make it to the final game, but I'm pretty sure one of these two will.

I made this before Ivy and Zasa were revealed, so I used their old avatars

The blue ones are DLC, please enjoy ;)

roster.PNG

Hi guys, I'm new on this forum and I'll just put in here my speculation about what the full roster will look like, for I didn't find a better thread to put this on.
I know I might be wrong on some things, for there will probably be more new characters upcoming, but I hope to be right about the most of them.
You can change Yun-Seong with Hwang, I don't really know which one will make it to the final game, but I'm pretty sure one of these two will.

roster.PNG

I think you are one of the first that actually remembers Algol, lol. I feel like he is quite forgettable. Which is ironically odd, since he did make Soul Calibur.

roster.PNG
That would be the ideal structure yes, but I still think there are going to be more newcomers than you think.

After Ivy and Zasalamel's surprising early reveal (though I'm really happy for him) I suppose... Taki will be back, alongside a male veteran, either Maxi or Voldo, I don't know. Maybe a third character, a female newcomer would be nice.

What if they were planning to reveal Ivy, Zasa and a new character this month, but because of 4chan leak (supposing it's real), they didn't reveal him/her, for now .. just saying lol

I've a feeling we may see both Raphael and Talim next month, and maybe a new character.

Well it's March. Aside from characters, any guesses on when exactly we might get the new reveal? The fact that we only got 2 characters revealed in February, and are yet to see any gameplay footage makes me think that they might be waiting to reveal 2 more characters at least so the new build could be more diverse and interesting. If that IS the case, then i'm leaning towards the middle of this month for a reveal, instead of the last 11 days. That's also when Final Round is happening, dunno if we'll see SCVI there though.

March is definitely going to be Taki, Siegfried, and Cassandra, and it’s not just because those are the top characters I want...

Okay it is.

Considering character costumes are up to date versions of their original Soul Calibur 1 costumes, I do wonder what they will do to Taki's? I mean her main outfit has never really deviated from it's core design so I do wonder how faithful it will be to the original outfit.

takifx.jpg

Back