Guess The Next Character Reveal(s)!

takifx.jpg

1) Her Mask will likely also have some metal parts like in SC3 (like a half-covered samurai mask), rather than just a generic face cloth

2) Her shoulder pads will be way more intricate.

3) Her forearms will probably have some armor and she may even have gloves

4) Her boob girdle will be more intricate

5) Her knee pads and shin guards will show more intricate metal craft.

6) Her hair tie should be a metal decoration rather than a piece of cloth. Otherwise she could have a metal head band like her SC4 2p.

Personal thoughts: I don't like the fishnet in SC and I don't like how her body suit in SC1 has a "cleavage window". She better not have white socks! (should be same colour as her body suit)

My money is on something like a red version of her SC3 outfit but with a cloth mask covering the metal opening of her mouth. IMO Taki is one of the easier ones to predict.

Her SC1 costume looks alright to me. Actually, i don't think there's a P1 costume of hers that i dislike. She had some bad P2s (like SCIV's) but her main costumes never disappoint. It's such an iconic ninja suit by now.

I don't mind the cleavage at all. The only thing i dislike about her SC1 costume, and i hope they change it in a way in SCVI, are the shoulder pads. They're very big and bland in a way.
1) Her Mask will likely also have some metal parts like in SC3 (like a half-covered samurai mask), rather than just a generic face cloth
I'd love to see this! I'm so glad we're gonna get her masked again. I want to see her Soul Blade P1 mask in character creation, too. It's my personal favorite.

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Taki is the next one. A masked Taki from Soul Edge would be a great idea.

Last edited:
For my girl Taki, I’d say get rid of the cleavage, it’s never really been a part of her sex appeal. Metal mask would be great and yeah more intricate shoulder pads. Adding fishnets in like her SCIV would be good.

And please, make her ‘points’ more pronounced than in IV and LS. I barely even notice them.

My personal choice would be her Soul Blade costume. I don't see it happening but one can only hope to be proven wrong.

Honestly though they seem to be making a reveal every month, and with how popular Taki is especially in the west, I’d figure something like GDC.

So I changed my mind about my guesses. Seeing how Zasalamel was a complete, fantastic surprise. So now I think that it is going to be Taki (because I feel that they are revealing the top three characters in the poll in reverse) and they are going to reveal both Cervantes and/or Voldo. Plus seeing how those three do have some ties like in the recent reveal I don't see this being far off.
  • Taki & Yoshimitsu, Arthur or Setsuka (Japan)

That would be nice to be honest, but no.

Arthur instead of Hwang or Li Long would be infuriating, honestly. Especially if it meant we also didn't get someone like Amy, Setsuka, or Hilde as a result. He's not even Japanese, so I don't know why his name was included with the subject (Japan) anyway.

Authur as far as I'm aware was only created due to Korean censorship of Samurai's and was a replacement for Mitsurgi back in the day. Even though I do like his design he should only be at this point a bonus skin for Mitsurugi. I would love for him to be his own independent character again but he's far down on the list of characters needed for SC6.

He's not even Japanese, so I don't know why his name was included with the subject (Japan) anyway.
  • Arthur was adopted by a rich guy in Japan who taught his language and culture for a certain period of time, then he returned to England, something like that. (Arthur's Background if anyone has an interest)
  • I decided to add it to the list, as SoulCalibur III was one of my favorite games.
  • Setsuka was not a native of Japan...:sc4set2:

Yesterday I dreamt that Viola was the next character announced, I was so dissapointed; hope my dream doesn't come true, just writting it here in case it does come true to see if I have magical powers or something lmao.

Last edited:
I don't mind the cleavage at all. The only thing i dislike about her SC1 costume, and i hope they change it in a way in SCVI, are the shoulder pads. They're very big and bland in a way. [/ATTACH]
If they keep the cleavage window then I hope they put fishnetting over it like they did with SCIV's open spaces. Though I'm glad they didn't keep Nightmare's arm as large as it was in SCI simply because of it standing out as too big. I also hope they do the same with her armor. Reduce the size.

Geralt, Talim, Astaroth.
I definitely agree that if you're going to announce a guest with other characters, and that guest does end up being Geralt, then Astaroth would be the best one to pair with him. If Lizardman was around I'd throw him in too.

Back