It's time to reveal T-A-K-I
She has everything for you fans to enjoy
We'll all be jumping for joy
You'll make so much money , you'll make you fans so happy
It's just so simple to see
REVEAL T-A-K-I
Imagine if because of this they used the YMCA song in the background to Taki's reveal trailer lol

Exactly my thoughts.

Lets get it started! *YMCA instesifies*

NAMCO, we are all feeling down
I said, NAMCO, You want please the crowd
I said, NAMCO, you can hear us right now
We'll all shout it so loud
NAMCO, there's a thing you can do
I said, NAMCO, when you're short on your dough
You can reveal her, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time

She has everything for you fans to enjoy
We'll all be jumping for joy
You'll make so much money , you'll make you fans so happy
It's just so simple to see
REVEAL T-A-K-I
@Soul's new theme song xD

@Soul's new theme song xD

@Ukkesh
tenor.gif

Okubo needs to hear that song!

The safest bet is obviously Siegfried.
Welp, looks like we got ourselves a winner this time!

With Zas, Geralt, and Siegfried one right after the other, I think it's safe to say all bets are off. It seems they're saving the very obvious reveals like Taki and Maxi for a big event with tons of casuals to grab their attention and lure in people who haven't played SC for a while. What would that be? E3? EVO?
A L S O not to rub it on everyone's faces, but I was right.
inb4 they reveal nothing else this month

Last edited:
I would say Siegfried was a fairly obvious reveal, too. A reveal in the same vein as Zasalamel and Geralt would have been like Hilde, Z.W.E.I., or Amy.

E3 is probably going to have Maxi, Astaroth, Talim, and Taki.

Welp, looks like we got ourselves a winner this time!

What if Project Soul decided to cut Siegfried from the roster because Geralt is also a European-looking guy with long, fair hair and badass scars on his face?
I personally don't think Siegfried will have his own character slot, there will just be an Siegfried costume for Nightmare.
Groh father with Siegfried style maybe
...we're unlikely to see Siegfried...

Hey, I thought there was an unspoken understanding that what happened in the shit posting thread stayed in the shit posting thread.

If you were to look at my (non shit) post history, you'd see that I always expected Siegfried to return.

Dude they really got me by surprise with Sieg's reveal, i really didn't expect him to be reveal this soon!!

At this point i don't even now what to expect for next, but i guess it will be a female since the last 2 reveals were male character, Tira, Taki or Talim, could be anyone, tho it can still be Asta or Aeon, since both aren't male humans lol

But you know what would be ultra supra giga inexpected surprising?

Her Reveal:

2113442-set1280.jpg

Although I wasn't surprised that Siegfried is fully playable, I didn't expect him to get revealed so early, I guess that enough people were actually concered he might not make it, which is just odd to me.

I'm guessing the next reveal is most likely going to include either Taki, Maxi or both, either way those two, Cervantes, Astaroth and Voldo are pretty much a lock, so any of these 5 will not surprise me.

Dude they really got me by surprise with Sieg's reveal, i really didn't expect him to be reveal this soon!!

At this point i don't even now what to expect for next, but i guess it will be a female since the last 2 reveals were male character, Tira, Taki or Talim, could be anyone, tho it can still be Asta or Aeon, since both aren't male humans lol

But you know what would be ultra supra giga inexpected surprising?

Her Reveal:

2113442-set1280.jpg

If only it was her... I truly want her to be in the game !

Given the fervor, I'd say Talim is being held until E3.

Now that we have Siegried, and they are not showing ages for a reason, I suspect its because the game takes place over years... which means...

we get Vampire Ralph instead of French Tap Dancing Ralph.

I think they are going to show those mid or low hype characters until they reach close to the reveal date. I think it might be Maxi and Astaroth, especially since they "revealed" the Indian port stage.

Pure asumption here but at this point I think he wasn't planned it's just that prominant figures in the fighting community managed to twist Okubo's arm considering it would only require minor visual alterations to Nightmare, plus Siegfried has a moveset on standby from SCV. It might explain why he looks half baked IMO especially his Critial Edge.

I think they are going to show those mid or low hype characters until they reach close to the reveal date. I think it might be Maxi and Astaroth, especially since they "revealed" the Indian port stage.

A veteran female character would be good. We had already 2 males characters announced as of March and April (Geralt and Siegfried) , now it's time for a female to be back.

Pure asumption here but at this point I think he wasn't planned it's just that prominant figures in the fighting community managed to twist Okubo's arm considering it would only require minor visual alterations to Nightmare, plus Siegfried has a moveset on standby from SCV. It might explain why he looks half baked IMO especially his Critial Edge.

That does make sense, BUT this reboot isn't just re-telling the story, it's meant to make a few changes so even if he came a little late for the party i'm sure there will be a decent fit for him on the story since finally Siegfried back story is getting visibility.

Now Maxi might make an appearance soon since they revealed the indian port on the screens still i really really hope the awesome TST Trio shows up soon (Taki, Setsuka and Tira).

A veteran female character would be good. We had already 2 males characters announced as of March and April (Geralt and Siegfried) , now it's time for a female to be back.

Well if they do three character reveal than it could them and Tira, or they could do voldo, asta, and Tira. The three soul edge minions.

Back