Guest Character DLC

Which Guest Characters would you want for DLC?

• Total voters
I'm not saying Bayonetta was a stupid character. She was alright (I just couldn't take her too seriously when I watched the trailer for her game where they were focusing on her crotch, butt, and boobs with those camera angles, it was like they were trying too hard. lol). The only thing that turns me off of her as a guest character are her hair moves and whatnot. Unless they had her use her sword and restricted her guns and special hair magic for Critical edges or unblockables, I'd pass on her and if I had to choose between her and Ezio, I would go with Ezio.

As for Lightning, I like the character but I'd pass on her being a guest character. In fact, I'd pass on all the Final Fantasy characters being guest characters but that's just me.

But I stand by my preferred choice of not including them anymore UNLESS they plan to make a crossover game like Namco is doing with Street Fighter x Tekken (Though I'm really surprised they are adding characters like that dude from Infamous and Mega Man, I mean seriously...). And even then, I think the best candidates for a crossover with Soul Calibur are Samurai Showdown, Bushido Blade, or Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors.

Yeah, I think I'm reading abit too much into this... ^^;

it was like they were trying too hard. lol).

The point of the trailers (and even the character) was to be the epitome of sexual excess. She exists to be in direct defiance of the normally restrained female heroines of the medium of videogames, and at the same to lampoon the scantily-dressed characters videogames are known for in the mainstream. Bayonetta serves as an insane parody of sexuality, so outlandish and over-the-edge it's practically impossible to take her seriously- because you're not supposed to.

TL;DR Bayonetta is sexuality given flesh and 10 lbs of cocaine.

Idk why anyone is under the notion that guest characters are suppose to fit within the games universe. Just saying.

The point of the trailers (and even the character) was to be the epitome of sexual excess. She exists to be in direct defiance of the normally restrained female heroines of the medium of videogames, and at the same to lampoon the scantily-dressed characters videogames are known for in the mainstream. Bayonetta serves as an insane parody of sexuality, so outlandish and over-the-edge it's practically impossible to take her seriously- because you're not supposed to.

TL;DR Bayonetta is sexuality given flesh and 10 lbs of cocaine.
Eh I guess. But I guess you also have a point. It would have blatanty (for me) been even more harder for me to take her seriously if they designed her in a scantily clad outfit so she gets points. She had a pretty design.

THAT's some original thinking! Maybe ICO as a 3p costume? (that WAS the kid's name, right? The kid from ICO WAS called Ico, correct? PLEASE?)
ICO/SoTC recognition yay! Haha, 3P Ico costume would be unsettling :P

At least Bayonetta was alive in 15th century Europe. I'll admit that most of the guest characters they've thrown in Soul Calibur make no sense what so ever, but a couple of the candidates for 5 and Ezio fit.
Bayonetta does not make the list for me. She fights with guns(strapped to her heels? rofl), magic, and apparently her hair? No fucking thank you haha. One pathetically over-sexualized female character is enough. :)

The only other reasonable/cool suggestion that I've seen is the protagonist from Prince of Persia(2008 edition please! xD)
945943_20080528_screen008.jpg

Oh wishful thinking, damn you...

Eh I guess. But I guess you also have a point. It would have blatanty (for me) been even more harder for me to take her seriously if they designed her in a scantily clad outfit so she gets points. She had a pretty design.

No, but here's the thing: When she uses magic (and she does that alot, being a witch) she becomes more and more naked.

This is what some people call "pandering" and other people call "god DAMN!"

People like me tend to call it both.

Bayonetta does not make the list for me. She fights with guns(strapped to her heels? rofl), magic, and apparently her hair? No fucking thank you haha. One pathetically over-sexualized female character is enough. :)

The only other reasonable/cool suggestion that I've seen is the protagonist from Prince of Persia(2008 edition please! xD)

Hell yeah! I think the Prince would have been another cool guest if they weren't able to get Ezio. :)

Because none of the other characters are sexualized in any way.

No, but here's the thing: When she uses magic (and she does that alot, being a witch) she becomes more and more naked.

This is what some people call "pandering" and other people call "god DAMN!"

People like me tend to call it both.
Yeah I heard (and saw thanks to youtube) of her "abilities". Wasn't it because her outfit was composed of her hair? Yeeeah... lol

Bayonetta does not make the list for me. She fights with guns(strapped to her heels? rofl), magic, and apparently her hair?

She DOES use a sword and a whip, along with punches and kicks...and heel-mounted rocket launchers and fire/lightning claws and OH MY GOD THIS GAME GETS ME ACTION-HORNY

She DOES use a sword and a whip, along with punches and kicks...and heel-mounted rocket launchers and fire/lightning claws and OH MY GOD THIS GAME GETS ME ACTION-HORNY
I knew about the sword but not the whip but seeing her demographic in the game, I'm not surprised lol. And yeah, I just think of her as the female version of DMC's Dante in terms of the crazy fighting/weapon style with a hint of Witch magic.

I knew about the sword but not the whip but seeing her demographic in the game, I'm not surprised lol. And yeah, I just think of her as the female version of DMC's Dante in terms of the crazy fighting/weapon style with a hint of Witch magic.
Oh no you didn't *snaps twice * compare the lame ass terribly design character to Mr. Stylish himself.

Because we're picky sons of bitches. Because when you see a half mechanical man with a laser sword fighting a medieval german princess, shit throws you off.
Omg I fucking died while reading this, speakin' dat truth!

Because none of the other characters are sexualized in any way.
And then this >_>...Because strawmanning is cool, right?

Hell yeah! I think the Prince would have been another cool guest if they weren't able to get Ezio. :)
Ahhhh, I know right?! If only! Ubisoft, make it happen, surprise us! haha

People said:
Bayonetta shenanigans
The more I hear, the more I hate the idea xD What the hell is wrong with you people wanting Bayonetta in? haha

That doesn't mean you can compare the two.

Can too! One of them is a DUDE, and the other one ISN'T :D

For those of you who hate Dante's new look, please refer to this joke:

Can too! One of them is a DUDE, and the other one ISN'T ANYMORE :D

Back