Guest Character DLC

Which Guest Characters would you want for DLC?

• Total voters
You're adorable. How ever will you cope with the countless Final Fantasy character CaSes? Guess you'll just have to return it then or just not buy it. Oh well, I'll enjoy it without you.
I know there are retards that make FF characters in CaS. Thankfully, those people are, almost without exception, terrible at Soul Calibur so I just destroy them when I face them online (and I'm not even good at Soul Calibur; that, more than anything, goes to show their skill levels). If PS ever endorsed Final Fantasy characters officially with DLC, I'd never buy one of their game again.

This is just so cute.
Dismissiveness towards something you disagree with is something people do in what, middle school? Grow up. If you want to provide some actual examples of good character design from FF that would fit well in Soul Calibur, go ahead. Until then, keep talking out of your ass.

Dismissiveness towards something you disagree with is something people do in what, middle school? Grow up. If you want to provide some actual examples of good character design from FF that would fit well in Soul Calibur, go ahead. Until then, keep talking out of your ass.

I think Jecht would work pretty well. And I'm gonna make Snow in SCV's CAS because this game needs more BRO-POWER in it XD

D'awww, you're all angry and stuff :). Is it nap time already?
Too generic. Also, the last thing SCV needs is yet another goddamned sword 'n' board style. Again,
If you want to provide some actual examples of good character design from FF that would fit well in Soul Calibur, go ahead. Until then, keep talking out of your ass.

Yo Auron would be turbosexy in this game. Hell yeah.

Still making Snow on Day 1 :P
I hope we will be able to recreate a decent Auron because the ones I saw in IV where terrible.

I also forgot about Paine. She would be the ultimate female guest for SC. Yuna's design could work too.

I hope we will be able to recreate a decent Auron because the ones I saw in IV where terrible.

I also forgot about Paine. She would be the ultimate female guest for SC. Yuna's design could work too.
Auron would just be Siegfried's style. Paine is just Squall with breasts and nobody liked/played FFX-2 so she would be a bad choice anyways.

Of this list. i don't like Lightning at all, she can freeze in hell. Dante and Bayonetta i wouldn't care for, Aeon = Kratos, and as for Evil Ryu... ಠ_ಠ
Ezio and his stylish goatee is good enough for me.

Auron would just be Siegfried's style. Paine is just Squall with breasts and nobody liked/played FFX-2 so she would be a bad choice anyways.
I obviously played it and the gameplay was very fun. The story was ass though. Paine doesn't have a gunblade and Auron would be closer to Nightmare. If you want to argue that the style would be to close to Nightmare then your overlooking the Dampierre/Ezio combo in SCV. They are nothing alike.

Competely forgot about Vaan, Ashe and Basch. There are a lot of FF characters that could fit in design wise.

Bayonetta, Dante and Lightning are all amazing choices, I'd be most stoked for Lightning.
Love or hate XIII, Lightning is a bad *** character.

But if I could pick anyone, I'd love to see Squall. I would geek out like a school girl if he was in.

I don't want any guest characters. In general I hate including characters from other universes. It severely detracts from my enjoyment of the game.

Paine would be difficult, I'd think. All those belts. Not to mention, the amount of skimpy options in the Calibur CaS's seems lacking. Maybe V will change that ;)
I was mainly talking about her being ported into the game like Ezio as a real guest but Paine would definitely be hard to recreate.

Personally, None on the list. I'm not too fond of guest characters that much.

But if I could pick anyone, it could be either Prince (Prince of Persia), or Noriko (Heavenly Sword). Okuni (Samurai Warriors) is another choice, weapon-wise.

She seems to me like a swift version of Seig or Nightmare or something. I'm not going to hope for her in the slightest. She's not even close to being relevant to the game period, let alone she's from a game that didn't do very well (even though I enjoyed it greatly. What can I say, I love job class systems.)
I wasn't hoping for her. She was just another character from FF that fit into SC.

If they really offered FF, the only character I would think would be an interesting choice is Kimahri from FFX but of course, he wasn't all that important but still, after thinking about it, I liked him and his lance.

I feel like an outcast in this forum, and maybe if it's just me, but I am secretly hoping for Bayonetta as DLC. I honestly thought the game was difficult, and very odd at first but then needless to say I find it relatively enjoyable and it's one of my favorite video games now. But nonetheless, I've always liked her appearance and personality and witch likeliness, but I have no idea whatsoever how Namco would implement her fighting style into the game; Pistols and magic. If she does become DLC, I'll be happier than someone who has newfound wealth.

Back