Guest Character's Impact: Was Ezio a big part of why you bought SC5?

Was the inclusion of Ezio a large part of why you purchased SC5?

• Yes it did

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Not really

Votes: 48 94.1%

• Total voters
Honestly there was a long period that I'd repeatedly forgotten that he was even in, both before and a bit after release. So no, not really.

Nope. I loved SC since SC2 and even with SC2, I didn't buy it for Link, I bought it for the play style and interesting characters/movesets. Even with SC4, I didn't care about the Star Wars cast. I just love the game. So Ezio wasn't the reason that made me buy SCV. I don't even play Assassin's Creed. :x

Not at all, I never played an Assassin's Creed game in my life. That said, I do play him more than I played the SC2 and SC4 guest characters. As others have said, he thematically fits quite well into the Soul series.

In enjoy Ezio's style, don't get me wrong... His voice is great, and his style saves many characters whom aren't ninjas but use daggers from the dreaded mire of 'err well, I suppose Voldo? ... ... ...ugh.'. For the latter reason I sincerely hope for his, or a similarly themed style, to feature in 6... ...but no, he did not interest me in the slightest at release. Not even a little.

Hmmm... I miss lots of styles... Link was cool, and the bonus styles from 3 were too... They should bring everything back, balance the lot and introduce 152 new characters on top of that just so I can create characters for all of them. Yup.

In enjoy Ezio's style, don't get me wrong... His voice is great, and his style saves many characters whom aren't ninjas but use daggers from the dreaded mire of 'err well, I suppose Voldo? ... ... ...ugh.'. For the latter reason I sincerely hope for his, or a similarly themed style, to feature in 6... ...but no, he did not interest me in the slightest at release. Not even a little.

Hmmm... I miss lots of styles... Link was cool, and the bonus styles from 3 were too... They should bring everything back, balance the lot and introduce 152 new characters on top of that just so I can create characters for all of them. Yup.
I agree. While initially, Ezio didn't prompt me to buy the game as it was already a guarantee I was gong to buy it, Ezio is fun to use but knowing that he won't come back sucks because his style is great. I too hope a character can come in and have a similar style to his as well.

I agree. While initially, Ezio didn't prompt me to buy the game as it was already a guarantee I was gong to buy it, Ezio is fun to use but knowing that he won't come back sucks because his style is great. I too hope a character can come in and have a similar style to his as well.

Didn't Kratos' style carry over into SCV? Aeon seems to share a few moves with him. I'd like Ezio to receive similar treatment (doesn't have to be in the form of another Lizardman though...)

I bought the game because I have been a fan of the series since SC2, not because Ezio joined the roster.

Back