Hairy axe wound?!...Eat it!!! COMBOS!!!!

I missed it. I never seem to hit 22B, I always end up hitting 88B so for some reason it didn't process in my mind, haha.

Hi there.

On getting out of this 4B+K,B>2A+K combo

I copied this Astry combo when being hit by another Astry using it. It seems to be much harder to get of it comparing to the air grab A+G for my opponents. However, almost all of my opponents I fought recently are able to escape out of this by grabble break . I was wondering how did these things happen. I went to training mode and record an Astry. I tried smashing A, B, A+K, G, but is still not able to get out of this attack throw. LOL

Thank you ~

I wouldn't invest too much time in a combo that starts with 4B+K. The move is super slow and super linear that it will almost never hit.

it's 0 on block at least. You're right though it doesn't hit much.

As for the original post. The only way you'd be able to get out is if you tried to tech to the sides and it turned you on the ground enough to make 2A+K not work. I don't know that it does that, but it's typically the problem with trying to do 2A+K as part of a combo.

Alex from Hong Kong told me there is a glitch with 4B+K~B such that A+G will not connect on the 2P side. I don't know if 2A+K/88B will also whiff or not. Can someone test this?

4B+K gets better as your opponent's spacing gets better. By putting the fear of step~22B4 in opponent, 4B+K will hit a lot more as there are few moves in the game that is a mid-to-long-range horizontal mid/lows. I rarely use 4B+K on advantage ... it's alright against people who freeze after 4 I guess.

Oh ok so you basically use it to evade moves after a safe move.

I guess if you really like it you can use it as a post-GI option too.

it's not that good as sc3... u don't get ridiculous damage off of it anymore... but u can beat a lot of 2A setups with it... just have to make sure u r not at a huge frame disadvantage... for example if the sisters are doing a B or A then frame trapping u with 2A u can 4B+K and u'll evade and punish...

Messing around the other day I found that after 4[A] and [A] hit a BT opponent any attack you land while before they recover is CH. So you can land stuff like [A] > 66AB > A+G. In general with these moves you can land moves into the mid 20s impact frame wise or crouch throw, but the damage is scaled down rather strongly no matter what you do.

anyone found anything new with him lately? i haven't touched sc4 ever since sf4 came out... and won't be playing neither ones kof:xii comes out... but ya ...anything new?

I dont think its been mentioned, BT 2K > WR B I like to do that for the low in BT mix-up sometimes.

ya it sucks how u can't get anything more now... i even had wrB whiff if the opponent got hit by bt 2K at an angle... wish u could still do 22B or 2A+K follow-up...

B, 28B+G
You can actually buffer the 2 of 28B+G in the recovery of the although this messes up the timing if you wanna get the jf throw.

I fkn love Astas 22_88b4 A+G as a RO or a wallsplat. Speaking of what Teir is Asta for ROs? He isnt quiet as crazy as Hilda but he has a 360 degree RO like Seig as well as bullrush so he would have to be quiet high?

After watching some of the HK vids, I saw them do 63214B+G, 66[K], 28B+G. Is all that really gauranteed? I tried to do it in training and I couldn't get the timing of the 28B+G after 66[K], but I could get 22B. This took off over half life!

I couldn't find if this was talked about somewhere else. Sorry if it was.

B, 28B+G
You can actually buffer the 2 of 28B+G in the recovery of the although this messes up the timing if you wanna get the jf throw.

i actually didnt know this, does it really hit? i dont use b anyways cause of the ease of the GI but online it could be cool to use. i knew that A+G worked, but didnt know 28B+G worked ^^

Back