Hate Speech: The Hype Train Derails; Countless Injured...

When I first sat down to write this week’s column I had something rather different in mind than what you’ll see here. I’d been called out and challenged to list my grievances with certain community issues, events, and so on.

It was to be my own version of Martin Luther’s Ninety-Five Theses, though streamlined and updated for the modern digital era—a focused laser-beam of bitching—but then all hell broke loose. My topic slipped its tethers, busted out of its cage, and got water on itself while eating after midnight. I knew immediately that I was in serious trouble, but that’s just how hype rolls. . .

gremlins2SPLASH.jpg
And it was so cute, too! What a shame...

This column, like so many others, began its life as a series of discussions I had with a few of my friends. While only tangentially related on the surface, they all united around themes of presentation and the difficulties inherent in finding a voice. Beyond those deep-level issues, these conversations also shared a major character among them: hype. So what is hype? Does it help us? Could it hurt us? I don’t propose to answer these questions definitively, but I do intend to poke your brains a little bit just to see what falls out, and I see no better way of doing that by starting you off basically where I started, too: staring down the barrels of some damn awkward conversation-starters.

Conversation #1: “Well, SCV World’s got less attention on SRK than [random underwhelming, trivial thing above or below it]. Looks like the game’s officially dead.”

This one threw me for a couple of reasons. First, I heard it from someone who’s emotionally invested in the success of SCV, so it was by no means gloating or taunting, either of which would have been easily enough dismissed. Second, it struck me intuitively as wrong—there’s no way, in my mind, that an event displaying so much high quality play could kill off a game—but at the same time, it became necessary to really stop and think about why the event itself didn’t capture broader attention.

pRIAe.jpg
Protip: It wasn't due to a lack of awesome player-names.
Defining a fighting game stream’s success is an incredibly tricky proposition. The most logical place to begin, like with so much else on the Internet, is to look at raw viewership, but that’s hardly cut and dry. First off, how do we derive those numbers? Roughly 3,000 people tuned in to watch live, Spooky’s channel currently show between 2,500 and 3,500 views for all of its archived pieces, and bits of the tournament have made their way to Youtube, gathering viewer impressions ranging from the dozens to the hundreds. We can use that data to sort of ballpark a rough number of total viewers, but the margin of error is pretty huge. Even were that problem to be eliminated, however, we still need to situate the number of viewers within a context in order to make that number meaningful, but what’s the appropriate context? Should we look at other major tourney streams? Maybe, but those feature multiple fighting games, which probably skews things a bit. What about other single-game streams like Starcraft 2 stuff? We could, but Starcraft 2 numbers are just. . .staggering. While we can and should aspire to that sort of thing, falling short hardly counts as failure.

In any case, let’s set aside finding a context for a moment and take a look at how the viewership numbers, whatever their significance, came about. The World Finals event seemed shrouded in needless mystery from the outset. No one had an especially good sense of when it would be held, which events counted as qualifiers, and so on, until the absolute last minute. The stream itself wasn’t promoted through 8wayrun’s in-site mechanism for doing precisely that, and the actual time of the stream wasn’t made known until the day of the event, which is especially problematic given that it took place late on a Tuesday night (the timing of which, I suspect, was due in large part to the costs of securing a venue, etc.). The net effect of all this, especially combined with Spooky’s migration from Twitch to own3d just before, made actually seeking out the World Finals a little frustrating for those of us who are plugged in, and prohibitively difficult for pretty much everyone else. As Sora mentioned last week, the event itself went spectacularly for those actually in attendance, but somehow that same consideration didn’t extend to those of us who wanted to watch things online. Bringing the hype to a small group of attendees at the expense of the larger, less-directly-invested crowd was as a strategic blunder, and in fact it makes the number of viewers we did manage to garner more impressive as a result.

Conversation #2: “That was awesome, but I really had no idea what was going on at a high level. Talking to you makes me feel like we were watching two entirely different events.”

Since the significance of our viewership is hard to pin down, and the numbers themselves were likely driven downward by an absence of promotion, we’re left with more subjective means of evaluating success, such as whether or not people are talking about it (which happens to be where Conversation #1 began). The relative mindshare an event or game gets is always based on a number of factors such as visibility, legibility, drama, and just blind luck. That last bit notwithstanding, this is one of those issues wherein hype as we’ve come to understand it is a double-edged sword. It’s crucial that we get people excited, but it’s equally important that we give people some larger sense of what’s going on both in terms of actual gameplay and the various storylines being played out in front of everyone’s eyes.

Sports, games, and really all forms of competition are storytelling devices at their hearts. Think about why we care about outcomes: they’re unscripted, they’re undecided, and we possess a rooting interest in the outcome. Would football (real, AMERICAN football or prancing European flopping-exhibitions, take your pick) be deeply compelling to people lacking an appreciation for its overarching narratives? I suspect it’d be a curiosity at best. So, too, is it with fighting games. The friend who provided me with this section’s quote went on to tell me that he basically sees most FG streams as screaming without substance. In fact, though he basically plays only SCV at this point, he confided in me that he’d still rather watch Starcraft 2 because it’s presented in such a way that what takes place on screen makes sense (read: is explained) and the drama of matchups, tournaments, and so forth are placed into a meaningful context, both of which enrich his viewing experience.

HatesManor.jpeg
Nevertheless, only one sort of football is welcome in stately Hates Manor.

Tempting as it may be to dismiss that sort of critique as coming from someone who simply doesn’t “get” fighting games, step back for a second and really think about it. First and foremost, the best presentations of any sort establish a relationship between form and content. When most people talk about FG hype, they seem to be pointing not toward solid, pro-style commentary like we see from Ultradavid and James Chen talking Street Fighter, but rather the over-the-top madness of the Marvel scene. SCV wears MVC2-style hype like a cheap suit. Our game is intense and exciting, but it’s a deliberate sort of intensity, not a sensory overload, and thus too much hype in that particular vein feels forced and even awkward. SCV’s aesthetics can be both brutal and elegant, but above all the game creates an epic fantasy feel, and our hype should somehow reflect that, or at least be sensitive to it in some fashion. It’s the difference between the badass, cohesive world of Conan the Barbarian and the cheesy anachronisms of A Knight’s Tale.

conan-barabarian-1-set-2.jpg
"Hold up! Which one of you assholes started humming 'We Will Rock You?'"

Beyond that, it’s a matter of education. We as a community need to focus on tempering our hype with information. We don’t need exhaustive explanations of every minor gameplay detail in real-time (though, as an aside, what would you guys think of post-event video breakdowns?), but we could very much benefit from at least some player context to increase the drama. Noface’s impressive showing at the World Finals, for example, might have been even more interesting to the uninitiated viewer if that viewer had a sense of how many within our community openly said NCR didn’t deserve to have a qualifier. That’s instant underdog status and instant drama.

Showcasing little things like this is imperative for all of us who want SCV to succeed and grow because it’s probably the best way to bring in new eyeballs. Returning to Starcraft 2 as an example, that game proves that there’s a ridiculously large number of people willing to tune in and watch competitive gaming streams—in fact, that number’s much larger than any fighting game gets now, period—so why not make a play for those people? We can make inroads, but in order to do that we have to present our tournaments and our community in a way that is recognizably meaningful and distinctly our own, not some derivative caricature of formulas better suited to other FGs.

Conversation #3: “You have POWER but nobody wants to speak up and USE IT.”

We absolutely must work together to ensure that our tournaments, streams, and other content are as good as they can be in order to ensure the success of our community, and the best way to do that is to open and maintain real, substantive discussion regarding what works and what needs to be improved. This doesn’t mean we should tear each other down or devolve into a quivering, screaming mob, of course, but it does mean that we can’t just dogpile on people at the moment of their first critical utterance. This goes beyond covering my own ass, by the way, and gets down to some fundamental issues with our community’s personality. As my anonymous hectoring-ass friend pointed out, we all have power, but we must choose to employ it.

local-celebrity-the-power-is-yours-mens-t-shirt-3.jpg
It was this or He-Man. Deal with it.
Namco’s willingness to support us and engage with us thus far has been absolutely amazing, and I don’t think anyone questions that, but now it falls to us to step up and become collaborators. They gave us the game, but we give it meaning. They give us events, but we have to tell them how the events can get better. Honestly, I’m shocked that nobody has gone publicly ballistic over how difficult it was just to figure out when the world tournament was being streamed. It’s time we stopped living in fear of being perceived as ungrateful and stepped forward to take some degree of ownership over the SCV content being created. If we play it right, we can bring in new people, have even better events, and continue to grow. Hype is a part of that. Being proactive is a part of that. Pushing content with a uniquely SOULCALIBUR point of view is a part of that. Above all, we simply need to be invested in the game and willing to blaze some trails. It’s all very much in our hands. Do something about it.

Homework:

Well, whaddaya think? Am I right or wrong? I’m going out of my way to say there’s a place for criticism, so feel free to crucify me. While you’re at it, though, why not talk about some of the things you’d like to see change? Tell me what kind of content you’re looking for, etc, or how you’d reconcile hype with explication, evangelism, and so on.

CheLivz and Thaguy pretty much summed it up in simple terms. I've got a semi-drunken response, to take this how you will.

The Calibuuuuur community desperately need more of theses. Who am I to say that? I'm basically the random guy that hovers between semi-competitive and semi-casual, and the only people I can point to as "personalities" in the community are Hagrid, aka that one fucker that's involved with the overall FGC's latest debacle over sexual harassment (Aris) and a jew that consistently dies to money signs and challenges Thaguy's claim about being The Guy (Floe). Hell, I don't even know if they are real "personalities" that play this game.
Who else we got? AlexJ, the eyebrows of Norcal? What does he know or says about the game other than pick Amy, AA/BB your way to victory while leaving a trail of depressed and bullied gamers that inevitably dropped the game back in SC4?
Hates? This academic just sits there with a thesaurus and rolls his face into the keyboard for the semblance of an interesting read about community issues.

We can easily establish more personalities for the community through streaming, commentary during tournaments/ranbats, article content, etc. Hates is doing a pretty decent job with his weekly articles and we got lots of skilled players streaming that Jaxel isn't allowing to advertise on 8WR through easier means.

-Day9-esque tutorials
We don't really have much media resources to point new players towards. We desperately need more things like replays, match analysis, theorycrafting, etc.

Real quick aside; have anyone ever seen one of these things? Day9 (Starcraft personality) consistently puts out streams of him just talking over the damn game. Match analysis between pro players, game play set-ups, theorycrafting for noobs *and* intermediate players *and* aspiring pro/tournament level players, etc.
He churns out these videos daily the last I checked about six months ago, and has a ridiculous fan base to help support whatever the hell he's doing. And when he's not doing shit like this, he's commentating at some next level major in fucking Sweden or for MLG or whatever.

I know several local guys that happen to have streaming capabilities at home. I ask that whenever they actually do stream or have casuals with friends, take a moment to explain your thought process while playing or have some minor analysis between matches.

SPEAKING OF PERSONALITIES

Did anyone know that Maximillian (of MvC3 fame) is doing one of those "Online Warrior!" series for SCV? He's up to the 10th episode so far and I think it's actually a decent place to point randoms to.

SPEAKING OF PERSONALITIES

Did anyone know that Maximillian (of MvC3 fame) is doing one of those "Online Warrior!" series for SCV? He's up to the 10th episode so far and I think it's actually a decent place to point randoms to.

His online warrior series is what makes me want to try and do something similar. And since his commentary is usual just funny stuff unrelated to the actual characters or mechanics i think a series that incorporates some insightful commentary would help the game. It's certainly a good thing to recommend it to people just for entertainment but the comments are really the only place where you will get some feedback on how to use characters or the game in general.

Maybe if i run into max in another event i can help with the series or he can help me start up my own. All it really requires to get started is money for the equipment. Capture cards, mics, editing software, etc. Some consistent gameplay videos and tutorials would help for the newer people in the series and fighting games in general.

As far as the views for the world tournament. Yup bascialy it wasn't well advertised.

As far as hype goes...forced hype is unnecessary. I have said this before, but SCV moves too fast for analytical commentary. While most 2d games have those long combo cushions for commentary to catch up, they're is always something important going on during a high level SC fight.

IMO marvel is like the the Michael Bay movie of fgs. The game runs on nothing but comeback mechanics, so the hype is always constant. However, I don't really make a point to watch it because the game doesn't tickle my brain at all.

Personally I enjoy watching starcraft. I can watch it without commentary, because I know enough about the game to understand tactical decisions.
Something that extends to tekken and SC. I have spectated SC for as long as I was aware of its competitive scene in SC2. A hype moment explains it's self, if a match is sub par then it's sub par. You can talk about how sub par it is but you can't really hype it up, maybe make fun of how bad people are. I enjoy watching high level matches because my mind analyzes them for me. So as far as commentary goes, I think just being honest works fine. If a commentator is hype for no reason, the spectators can easily pick up on it.

Commentary really just enhances FGs, Ultra David and James Chen do well to explain SSF4 and Marvel, but I still don't have a clue what they're talking about. I just get the gist of what's going on and the comeback mechanics kick in and everyone screams. You don't see a lot of amazing moments like daigo's full parry anymore, the hype is a fabrication. I don't even watch a lot of SSF4 outside of Japan, because I don't consider it high level play. I enjoy watching high level decisions and really only the best can bring that out.

So for me personally the best commentary for fighting games is the type that entertains the spectator. It helps if you're funny.

Filthierich is great.

You don't see a lot of amazing moments like daigo's full parry anymore, the hype is a fabrication.

There can sometimes be legitimately hype moments like Combofiend's comeback with Spencer which led to the infamous Bionic Arm. It was so hype in fact Capcom even paid a little tribute to it by giving one of their characters in SFxT a line about it.

But i agree, legitimate hype moments are kind of rare, and trying to force it when the game doesnt makes the whole thing feel shallow. Them being rare isnt necessarily a bad thing however. It makes those moments all the sweeter.

I have said this before, but SCV moves too fast for analytical commentary.

Exactly! I stumbled onto a few problems, actually

1) A commentator doesn't know a fighter's true intentions from their accidents.

2) Phrasing things negatively ("so-and-so keeps doing this wrong!") can upset those players and should be worded positively instead. "Such and such is doing this right."

3) Replays can be quite misleading. For example, two fighters might look competent until someone like thuggish pond plays against them, ehem. The game is about subtle advantages that lead to landslide victories and pointing out those subtle things requires a keen eye and the ability to communicate to newcomers why those things matter.

4) The speed at which the game moves makes it impossible to commentate on everything. We don't have the best replay system in the world, meaning if anyone wants to show events prior, they'll either need to be working with old footage in a studio, or have access to higher tech equipment like the NFL or NBA uses to show off key events.

Good commentators require a strong mix of technical metagame know-how, an ability to entertain, and finally should come from a fairly strong computer background. In our case, those are probably three different people.

Forced hype imo ultimately to me is great, I think getting people into the action is a nervous exciting feeling that can never be fully explained.....but I love it. It gets people who are not actually there the feel of the tension that is actually going on if you were there, and to me who has trouble traveling, that's a good thing. Cause ultimately I know it's a tournament and I know people are trying to win, but there's no reason to not have some fun while doing it.

Filthie's commentary is amazing, I love it, and I find myself more in tuned to watch a stream with him getting the crowd hype. I don't mind explaining things from here from there, but to me his hype will always be amazing, and not the bashing of other community members regardless of the bs they pulled in the past.

I'm sorry but I did watch a star craft stream competition from MLG and it was explained thoroughly, but to me.....it felt kinda boring to watch, like an electronic chess game. A little forced hype in this case would probably made my experience better.....and probably more intrigued to watch more. I dunno, call it the testosterone loud guy in me, but I think it's great.

I think people are still forgetting that the game is only 3 months old, it's too early to say anything if the game is dead or not. And even if its felt that it is.....you know the community is not gonna let it die like they didn't with SC4. People in my area are still talkin about SCV and they love it, while as by the second month of SCIV people were already sick of it.

People have yet to go thoroughly into the use of JG so the game is still developing, so I feel that it's not gonna be done for awhile. When someone pulls a crazy multi JG punish into combo or counter hit reads people will go nuts, and you don't have to know much about the game to know that took a high level of skill to perform.

Well, I just will explain my points of view with ah points...

1.- Everybody now EVO MOMENT #37 right? Daigo make an awesome comeback in SF3S that convince everyone to try the game and see what's awesome about that video that is so hype, and then people is trapped by this game cause is good... SC Moments? we have a lot of SC moments since the first SC5 tournaments, it would be good if more people is interested in doing a compilation or something like that to catch the essence of those moments.

2.- Commentary right now is just as good as we need; Filtierich have some catch phrases that are fun and create some hype(ohhhh chuck norris - talking about jumping kicks); he adapt to the moment and can be very informative at the same time; Markman knows very well the game, he points out a missed combo, a punishing chance and more; Bibulus does the kind of commentary that is balance between hype and info...

...but the real case of study is ASENKA from France... I got to tell you guys, I don't know what this guy is saying, but I enjoy his commentary very much; he has the kind of personality that create hype instantly... I'm training myself to do commentary in the videos from dominicancalibur, and I'm trying to do the hype as Asenka do...
3.- Totally agree with the entire Speech; but lets think that these are the initial Namco's steps to do the things in the right way, because they gave us nothing in the past, but now they are trying to make the difference.

IMO, there's two types of hype, in all sports. There's that comeback factor or hype that's simply inherent in the game. Whether that's MvC3's X-Factor, a game-tying 3 in basketball, or that final minute touchdown drive in football, people can get excited over these even if they have no knowledge of the game itself, like my girlfriend. It's the same when a player in SCV wins a match down 0-2 with a sliver of health left. But this is really out of our control.

What the SCV community should be working at is manufacturing hype. I'm not talking about FilthieRich screaming into the mic, which is fine in small doses, but very annoying when there's actually nothing hype going on in the actual game. Rather, manufactured hype is all about building up the matchup, or the individual storylines. Pretty much the WWE makes a living off of this, since no one actually gives a shit about the actual wrastlin'.

NCR with NoFace vs. AlexJ is the best example of this. That GF was hype, even to 2D fighting game fans who have no clue about the mechanics of SCV, solely because of how built-up that matchup was. Most of the credit goes to AlexJ for his antics, but it also had an undertone of NorCal vs. SoCal. Or to take an example from MvC3 at Final Round, a lot of their matchups were hype solely because of that one Japaneses player abusing log trap assist to put America in its place. Or how about Poongko vs. Daigo in SSF4 at Evo last year?

Whoever said we need more personalities in the community is dead on. This ain't a gentleman's game. I blame France.

Also, Starcraft 2 is fucking boring as shit to watch. I don't understand how it gets so many viewers.

The thing is, only people from 8WR and other SC sites find out about the tournaments and casuals.

If there were some way to advertise them...

The notion that fighting games move too fast for commentary is overblown.

Nobody is expecting the commentator to be like "HOLY SHIT, HE HIT WITH 2K! AGAIN WITH 2K! 2K! 2K! 2K!". That shit is retarded. We see commentators do it (literally narrating the moves), and it's deeply silly. It's a perfect example of awful commentary - it adds absolutely nothing to the viewing experience. Similarly, you don't have to be quoting frames at the viewer.

The key to good commentary is to be providing the viewer with context that you are aware of that the viewer may not be. Some examples:

1.) Alert the viewer to trends in the game, or a player's style. Is one person relying on spacing and counters? One on punishing?

2.) Let the viewer know when potential dramatic situations are going to arise. Is one player maneuvering another towards a ring-edge? Is one character particularly good in a given situation?

3.) Talk about why a match is turning out like it is. Is one player just inside the other's head? Is there a particular move, setup or situation that one player doesn't know how to deal with?

None of this requires you to talk particularly fast. There might be 2-3 comments per round that are useful and need to be said. Fill the rest with hype - but remember that the above is important for enabling viewers to really understand at a deeper level what's going on.

Going "Oh! Shit! Let's Go! Hype!" doesn't really do anything for me.

Play the game, get hype for it. If alot of you enjoy it publicly people show up to be apart of the fun. Do that and more will show up. Dont divide over stupid stuff and enjoy each others company.

we could always harass-i mean, advertise to randoms on XBL and PSN >_>
I think it just needs more youtube presence. I believe there are a lot of new players that would like to step up their game but just don't know where to look.

Typically those players will search youtube for combovideos or the like and if those videos would be made by 8wayrun, the next thing they would do, would be to join the community.

FORCED HYPE IS A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORKS WELL IF YOU ENJOY FORCED CONVERSATION, TOO.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU IDIOTS? YOUR PASSION FOR SUPERFICIAL BULLSHIT IS THE REASON FOR HUMANITY'S DOWNFALL.

JESUS CHRIST. I DIDN'T KNOW ANYONE ACTUALLY LIKED FILTHIERICH'S FAKE EXCITEMENT. HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELVES?

Some of my observations:

1. I see people wanting to blame the patch for everything, but that's just an easy excuse. The hype hasn't been there since the game came out. The money and turnouts have been there at the major events, but not the hype that I am used to seeing, along with local tournaments struggling to get people to show up. Also, it's almost May and the only popoff that I've seen is from Alex.J. How come no one else is trying to challenge someone? How come I don't see any top players calling each other out? Where the money matches at? I know there's people out there holding on to some salt. This community needs DRAMA! We need more bad blood and people's hearts getting tested. We need more people coming off of online and blowing people up.

2. I see people trying to blame the World Finals for not being hype on the emcees, but that's just an easy excuse. I saw one person suggest to bring two other Tekken players to do commentary to hype things up. What? I start with this community not having enough people with personality. I watch Mortal Kombat and there's always somebody popppin off. Why do you think so many people watch Street Fighter and Marvel? If more people knew who our players were and had a reason to watch, you'd see more hype. Everyone is either too nice to each or reluctant to say anything, even when salty.

We also don't have commentators growing on trees. I see plenty of people online posting on what someone else should do, but where you at? If you know the game and have personality, then get out of the house, go to a tournament, and get on a mic.

Also, SC is pretty boring to watch. 3D games in general are boring to watch. If you want people outside of this community to watch or care, then give them a rooting interest such as an underdog or a rivalry or someone being the badguy a la Alex.J.

3. I don't understand how we can get 100+ people at Winter Brawl, 255 at Final, but no one wants to post in the tournament threads to at the very least say that they are going to be there. It's hard to hype up an event when no one has any idea of who's going to be there. Why can't we have more hype trailers like the 2D community? How come there's no NorCal Vs SoCal beef leading up to MLG in June? Where's the east coast beef at for ECT in June? Where's the international beef at for EVO? Start posting.

4. I don't understand how we have people on this site all day long but can't take a moment to do something productive and write about the big events that's going on this weekend. I was almost late for work getting them up. More people need to contribute if they want to see this game have more hype. I no longer have the time to do it.

5. tl;dr: stop talking, do something, and bring something to the table if you're going to criticize. I always see people quick to criticize but not as quick to be productive or proactive.

Some of my observations:

1. I see people wanting to blame the patch for everything, but that's just an easy excuse. The hype hasn't been there since the game came out. The money and turnouts have been there at the major events, but not the hype that I am used to seeing, along with local tournaments struggling to get people to show up. Also, it's almost May and the only popoff that I've seen is from Alex.J. How come no one else is trying to challenge someone? How come I don't see any top players calling each other out? Where the money matches at? I know there's people out there holding on to some salt. This community needs DRAMA! We need more bad blood and people's hearts getting tested. We need more people coming off of online and blowing people up.

2. I see people trying to blame the World Finals for not being hype on the emcees, but that's just an easy excuse. I saw one person suggest to bring two other Tekken players to do commentary to hype things up. What? I start with this community not having enough people with personality. I watch Mortal Kombat and there's always somebody popppin off. Why do you think so many people watch Street Fighter and Marvel? If more people knew who our players were and had a reason to watch, you'd see more hype. Everyone is either too nice to each or reluctant to say anything, even when salty.

We also don't have commentators growing on trees. I see plenty of people online posting on what someone else should do, but where you at? If you know the game and have personality, then get out of the house, go to a tournament, and get on a mic.

Also, SC is pretty boring to watch. 3D games in general are boring to watch. If you want people outside of this community to watch or care, then give them a rooting interest such as an underdog or a rivalry or someone being the badguy a la Alex.J.

3. I don't understand how we can get 100+ people at Winter Brawl, 255 at Final, but no one wants to post in the tournament threads to at the very least say that they are going to be there. It's hard to hype up an event when no one has any idea of who's going to be there. Why can't we have more hype trailers like the 2D community? How come there's no NorCal Vs SoCal beef leading up to MLG in June? Where's the east coast beef at for ECT in June? Where's the international beef at for EVO? Start posting.

4. I don't understand how we have people on this site all day long but can't take a moment to do something productive and write about the big events that's going on this weekend. I was almost late for work getting them up. More people need to contribute if they want to see this game have more hype. I no longer have the time to do it.

5. tl;dr: stop talking, do something, and bring something to the table if you're going to criticize. I always see people quick to criticize but not as quick to be productive or proactive.
Well malice its easier to critizice than to do something, same as it is easier to say that you caracter is bullshit and thats why you are losing.

When i want something i go and get it, im doing a tournament with the money namco will give me from the world tourney, 500 dollars is the price, its for my people in DR, ive spoken about zas and dlcs to daishi, harada, rich ect, in person, also made petitions for them. Hey but its easier, to complain instead of doing something, keep it up people we are doing great, keep complaining and not doing shit.

Right now i want fuddo playing calibur, lets see how can i at least get in contact with him.

Live streams

11 Viewers
Deyzuna_
Deyzuna_
Playing until I dont want to play (5 minutes)
4 Viewers
LadyKaliMari
LadyKaliMari
Mission mode |ENG/ 18+| ENVtuber |!discord
3 Viewers
RonTheTryhard
RonTheTryhard
SC6 Casuals then Starting Unmetal Later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member