Herr-Kriegs CAS-Collection

Wyldwarrior

[06] Combatant
So I guess I'm the only one that wasn't impressed with the Xenomorph which has lead me to believe that I might have been too harsh in my judgment. I can't honestly say that it wowed me but I can see how others like it and why it is still a good CAS. I think it boils down to a personal taste thing due to me not being particularly into the alien franchise so I'm sorry that my personal bias led to an unfair review of your CAS.

Pocky-Yoshi

[14] Master
So I guess I'm the only one that wasn't impressed with the Xenomorph which has lead me to believe that I might have been too harsh in my judgment. I can't honestly say that it wowed me but I can see how others like it and why it is still a good CAS. I think it boils down to a personal taste thing due to me not being particularly into the alien franchise so I'm sorry that my personal bias led to an unfair review of your CAS.
Alien is not my cup of tea. It never was. It's just the design you made captivated me.

VILARCANE

[14] Master
I will post here to give HK even more traffic :)
Of all the bugs PSoul did not need to fix, they removed my secret technique (using 1 sticker only) to make 2 pupils magically appear in shapeshifter’s eyes like on my Nefertiti or Tupakan CAS. How stupid can they be...just read in the patch notes, not tested but damn if true my Nef will now look like a lifeless statue, so f**k you very much PS, and now you have given us the feather of strength back, when is the bloody raccoon tail gonna be available in the ExEq section huh ?