Herr-Kriegs CAS-Collection

So I guess I'm the only one that wasn't impressed with the Xenomorph which has lead me to believe that I might have been too harsh in my judgment. I can't honestly say that it wowed me but I can see how others like it and why it is still a good CAS. I think it boils down to a personal taste thing due to me not being particularly into the alien franchise so I'm sorry that my personal bias led to an unfair review of your CAS.

So I guess I'm the only one that wasn't impressed with the Xenomorph which has lead me to believe that I might have been too harsh in my judgment. I can't honestly say that it wowed me but I can see how others like it and why it is still a good CAS. I think it boils down to a personal taste thing due to me not being particularly into the alien franchise so I'm sorry that my personal bias led to an unfair review of your CAS.
Alien is not my cup of tea. It never was. It's just the design you made captivated me.

I will post here to give HK even more traffic :)
Of all the bugs PSoul did not need to fix, they removed my secret technique (using 1 sticker only) to make 2 pupils magically appear in shapeshifter’s eyes like on my Nefertiti or Tupakan CAS. How stupid can they be...just read in the patch notes, not tested but damn if true my Nef will now look like a lifeless statue, so f**k you very much PS, and now you have given us the feather of strength back, when is the bloody raccoon tail gonna be available in the ExEq section huh ?

Again I think the biggest think with your Xenomorph is that you hyped him up too much. If it wasn't for that I don't think I would have been so harsh in my review.

As for the King vs Aziza artwork it looks really good. The artist did a good job capturing Aziza's musculature and the pose shows off the characters really well. It also puts into perspective how big Aziza is have her put King into a hold like that.

My dear friend, first I would like to offer my honest and sincere apologies for taking SO LONG to write this answer to you. My online life has changed so dramatically and rapidly that I have been having troubles to find the right balance between my real life and online. I know we have been chatting about this already, but still I'd like to apologize for this inconvenience of answering this late to your messages.

I'm glad that you like the Aziza vs King artwork. I agree with you how well the artist ( Bartondh ) managed to draw out both Azizas and Kings muscular forms and indeed, the artwork does give you the idea of how strong and tall she truly is. For being my very first two character comission request work, I'm very happy about how well it turned out :).

I totally get your reasons as to why you didn't like my Alien at first. It can be quite difficult to like something that contradicts ones personal taste. Your apologies are accepted my friend ;).

Well, i actually like the Alien-Xenos, he looks really cool. I understand why you overhyped him... since it's kinda the first time you tried something different than your usual designs and you're really excited to show it off. Though i agree that the white teeth looks kinda off, maybe bcuz they look too humanish. But overall i like the concept.

Since i don't play WoW, i can't say much about Alexstarsza. But she looks pretty cool though.

Nice... now Mandlan looks more badass and intimidating with the new more manly face and a face mask that resemble more of a zulu warrior. And the shield now blends in more with his overall design.

Raviana now looks more intimidating too with the improvements... especially the teeth... dat teeth... they kinda look like a cobra teeth. Though she looks kinda cute with them... but still scary af. lol Btw, i think it's just me, but i'm not a fan of that pants... they look too manly for her. I prefer the ripped pants, which will make her look more feminine and matches more with her ripped tops.

As for Aziza's alt color... i really like it. I must say this color suits her pretty well, it brings a more contrast color than the previous one which i think too much brown. So i think i like this one better. That's just me though.

And finally, the arts of Aziza... sexy as always... especially the one vs King. Not only sexy, but badass as well. I'm sure he don't mind getting beaten by a hot amazonian girl like that. And i think the fights can get even more steamy... yeah, steamy... you know what i mean. wink wink

My friend, I'd like to officially apologize for taking THIS LONG to answer your comment. My online life has been a rollercoaster these six weeks and I have been struggling to balance it out between my real life and online one. I will give more details considering this rapid change on my soon to come next update batch, so stay tuned ;). Once again, apologies for the inconvenience.

I'm glad you like my Alien-Xenos :D. He truly was something new for me to try out and when I saw Wretcher helmets desing, I just couldn't help but to see the possibility of making an alien, so I just kinda had to do it XD. I agree what I may have overhyped him a bit too much, but after all the positive feedback I have received considering his look ( and a very pleasant thing considering this CAS, which I will explain in my next creation batch, so stay tuned ;) ), I think I pulled her off rather well :).

Yeah, I myself was a bit doubtfull first as to wether Alexstarsza would look too simple to show, but I'm pleased that people still like her :). Good to hear that you like her as well.

I'm also happy that you find Mandlan complete now :). I have to admit that the changes did indeed improve his appearance much better to suit his zulu theme. At first I thought that his facial paint would look a bit too femine, but as I looked at how zulus tattoo their face, I found the pattern most fitting.

I find it most pleasing that you like what I did to improve Raviannas overall look. As she is one of my most favorite creations, I'm always happy to read how people like her design :). I get what you mean considering her pants and I seriously did consider giving her the ripped pants. However, as she is already wearing Tiras upper cloth part, I didn't want to give her the same pants that Tira has, as her look would rely a bit too much on Tiras clothing.

As Aziza is my most favorite CAS I have created, it brings me joy to know that you like this alternative look of hers :). With this alternative colour theme on her, I wanted it to be much different to her regular one, but still take it's inspiration from a real african animal, in this case, the snow leopard, which I also found as something rather unique.

Hah hah XD, great to hear that you like the comission works as well my friend. I too highly like the Aziza vs King comission work as it is the very first two character comission work I have ever requested from an artist. Oh I could ask for another comission work where Aziza and King would actually take their fights to a more....."steamy" level XD.

Now i have so little time ystava that i am typing a short msg on my iphone. Just to say you did strike me silly and sweep me off my feet with your xenomorph, albeit unwillingly haha, but still counts.
I’ll tell you why : your alien is a freaking badass combo of a xeno and a covenant elite (look halo 4 for ref if you don’t know the xbx franchise). One the face closeup pics facing front, you managed to pull off the instantly recognizable ugly mug of an armored elite from the game, just the colors are off for sure, but i could probably use your design to do a decent covenant elite with proper colors and all, or you could because that would be the most popular RCAS you have ever done, and hasn’t been done before (at least no memory of seeing such a great face/helmet design)
You managed to surprise me and this is truly original, at least as a xeno crossbred alienelitis amazingis (latin name)

Now where are my reviews ? Xd
What exactly did you mean by first time exp : you got laid XD ?

Your Challenge is now completed, as is mine typing this bloody msg for the last 15 minutes. Hope it makes your day, rise and shine finnish friend...

First of all, my most deepest and sincerest apologies for taking THIS LONG to answer to this most praisefull and heartwarming comment mon ami. As I may have already mentioned to you, my online life has been a rollercoaster during these past six weeks, expanding in such a rapid rate that it has been difficult for me to organize and balance my real and online life between one another, not to mention balancing out my online activity between here and on PS4. I will explain more about it later in my next creation batch, which I will most likely publish tomorrow, so stay tuned for that ;). So, once again, my apologies for the inconvenience considering answering late and not being active on the site for so long.

You have no idea how much joy and delight I felt when I read your comment and how I finaly managed to impress you, mon ami, who I consider as something of a mentor to me :D. Frankly honest, when I created and desinged my alien OC, I had absolutely no idea nor clue that he would look very similiar to covenant elite from Halo 4. I had no idea as to how the covenant elite looked like until I checked it myself and I just found such coincidence as something very hilarious XD. Thanks also for giving him such an original latin name XD, could actually start using that of him. Of course, I would credit you for coming up with the name XD. Now that I have seen your covenant elite CAS and read how my alien CAS inspired you, my mentor, to make it, I feel most deeply honoured :).

As for those long waited reviews, my deepest apologies for not having them written yet. Now that I have somewhat found the balance between my online time in PC and in PS4, I will try to arrange myself time to finaly get the reviews done, after I have posted my next creation batch and gotten myself decently active here again :).

For being my first experience, I meant how I reshaped most of my aliens head with ExEqs, as I feel like having never done that before XD.

I will post here to give HK even more traffic :)
Of all the bugs PSoul did not need to fix, they removed my secret technique (using 1 sticker only) to make 2 pupils magically appear in shapeshifter’s eyes like on my Nefertiti or Tupakan CAS. How stupid can they be...just read in the patch notes, not tested but damn if true my Nef will now look like a lifeless statue, so f**k you very much PS, and now you have given us the feather of strength back, when is the bloody raccoon tail gonna be available in the ExEq section huh ?

Well, heh, I appreciate you giving my thread more activity mon ami XD.

Not so sure wether they have fixed that "bug" in PS4 version, but I have to agree that I also would like to see some more ExEq parts being added to the game. One just can't never know what is going on on the development group of the game. Like, one could ask how they managed to f**k up even some equipment parts in their latest equipment DLC like this XD :

....Just why XD?

Actually i did trick the patch for neferkiti, check out my thread muhaha

Oh I will check it out more thoroughly soon enough mon ami ;).

Last edited:
Alien and Zulu are the best ones of the bunch. I'm in awe.

Aziza is not my cup of tea, but the details packed into her make me accept her as a tough barbarian gal. That's good considering I usually ignore most fanservicey stuff.

The Geralt girl(not the Ciri one) has potential. I can't think of how she could be better(I don't own SCVI yet, but thinking of returning).

There's probably others that wow me, but the ones I mentioned caught my eye the most. Keep on sharing.

My sincerest apologies for taking THIS LONG to answer to your comment my friend. My online life has been a rollercoaster for the past six weeks and it has been a struggle for me to find the proper balance between my real and online life, as well as the balance between my activity here in PC and in PS4 Network. So again, sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm glad that you find my alien and zulu as the best ones of the batch :). I had the concept of a zulu warrior in my mind for quite some time so it felt really nice to finaly create him and how well he eventually turned out. I understand if Aziza isn't your cup of tea, we all have our own likings and such. Still good to hear that you give her recognition though ;). I have to admit I'm not so sure what you mean with the Geralt girl, I just right away think that you mean Ciri, so what CAS of mine do you precisely mean? Sorry for not understanding which CAS you meant XD.

You can take all the time you like checking out the rest of my creations ;). I will try to upload my next creation batch tomorrow, so stay tuned for it ;).

First of all, my most deepest and sincerest apologies for taking THIS LONG to answer to this most praisefull and heartwarming comment mon ami. As I may have already mentioned to you, my online life has been a rollercoaster during these past six weeks, expanding in such a rapid rate that it has been difficult for me to organize and balance my real and online life between one another, not to mention balancing out my online activity between here and on PS4. I will explain more about it later in my next creation batch, which I will most likely publish tomorrow, so stay tuned for that ;). So, once again, my apologies for the inconvenience considering answering late and not being active on the site for so long.

You have no idea how much joy and delight I felt when I read your comment and how I finaly managed to impress you, mon ami, who I consider as something of a mentor to me :D. Frankly honest, when I created and desinged my alien OC, I had absolutely no idea nor clue that he would look very similiar to covenant elite from Halo 4. I had no idea as to how the covenant elite looked like until I checked it myself and I just found such coincidence as something very hilarious XD. Thanks also for giving him such an original latin name XD, could actually start using that of him. Of course, I would credit you for coming up with the name XD. Now that I have seen your covenant elite CAS and read how my alien CAS inspired you, my mentor, to make it, I feel most deeply honoured :).

As for those long waited reviews, my deepest apologies for not having them written yet. Now that I have somewhat found the balance between my online time in PC and in PS4, I will try to arrange myself time to finaly get the reviews done, after I have posted my next creation batch and gotten myself decently active here again :).

For being my first experience, I meant how I reshaped most of my aliens head with ExEqs, as I feel like having never done that before XD.

Well, heh, I appreciate you giving my thread more activity mon ami XD.

Not so sure wether they have fixed that "bug" in PS4 version, but I have to agree that I also would like to see some more ExEq parts being added to the game. One just can't never know what is going on on the development group of the game. Like, one could ask how they managed to f**k up even some equipment parts in their latest equipment DLC like this XD :

View attachment 63461

View attachment 63462

....Just why XD?

Oh I will check it out more thoroughly soon enough mon ami ;).
We are good and yup still longing for my HK quality reviews :)
Saw hellboy 2019 yest. Fun n Gore Galore !

Right, good to learn that things are still holding up here, mon ami :). I will arrange time for those long waited reviews, rest assured of that ;).

Hmm, Hellboy 2019 eh? Have seen the trailers but haven't really had time to watch it. Is it any good :)?

Most wunderschön greetings my dear fellow CAS-artists, Soul Calibur fans, friends and comrades, ladies and gentleman, boys and girls :D! This is your one and only Herr-Krieg writing once more :).

This is what many of you have been eagerly waiting for. It's finaly time for my newest character creation batch update :D. Before we get to it, I'd like to first sincerely and deeply apologize for my VERY long absence from the forums. My real life, friends and family have been occupying my time time after time again, but much more deeper reason for my absence has been my skyrocketed activity in PS4 Network.

About two months ago I managed to upgrade my Internet connection in my PS4 to be sufficient enough to play games decently online. After becoming a Playstation Plus member, most of my time has gone to playing games online as well as meeting a whole new array of friends to chat with, play with and spend time with. I met many of them through no other game than Soul Calibur 6 as well and oh boy oh boy we have been having most wonderfull time creating CASs together, sharing out ideas and giving our opinions on each others creations :D. If you any of you folks do their creation work or have their SC6 on PS4, you can find me online on PS4 Network with name Jaakko Ryymin. If you are interested, find me there and a have a chat if you like. I would love to share a common interest towards the franchise and the passion for creating characters ;).

As an one final announcement, I have also expanded my activity and showing my creations off to Reddit as well. You can find me and my works there from the following link : https://www.reddit.com/user/Herr-Krieg/. I will upload my stuff there whenever I find time. Go have a look if you like ;).

With all of that out of the way, it's time to show off what I have come up with after a rather long break XD. With some of my creations on this batch I hope to prove the claim that sometimes simple is just better :). In addition, at the end of this batch I have a most positive thing to show you folks which happened to me about a week ago. I hope you will like and enjoy what you will see ;). On that note, let's get this on show on the road, shall we ;)?

First off, I'd like to show you some minor improvements on my already existing characters. One of the very positive things on creating CASs with my friends is that I have learned a couple of neat tricks considering the character creation mode from them. Utilizing these new tricks I decided to improve the overall look of some of my CASs with minor, but hopefully noticable improvements.

My fellow CAS-artists and SC fans, meet my dominatrix SS-Kommandant Hilda Braum Aufs. B :

From my very good friend called The_Urban_Hermit in PS4 Network, I learned new ways how to move stickers By altering their vertical and horisontal angles. This allows the stickers to hold their shape as it is as one moves them in clothes and in skin. I applied this technique to Braums armbands to shift the armband symbol to the side like in the historical counterpart. The other improvements consist of recolouring some clothes and equipment parts, utilizing some patterns in equipments as well as adding more details here and there.

And these minor improvements have been added to her alternative atires too, as well as to some other CASs of mine with the similiar theme:

Now, on to my newest creations then :). This first one is a bit special in the sense that the original design of it isn't actually mine. The credit for the original design of this OC goes to my very good friend, Trevor Vieira ( check out his DA site on the following link: https://www.deviantart.com/xplushie-ninjax ) . As I have been having so much good chat time with him, I decided to suprise him and create his own designed OC in Soul Calibur 6s character creation. He has already seen it and given his permission for me to show it to you as well and I hope that, like he, you also like it ;). So once again, credits for designing this OC goes to him.

Friends and comrades, here is Trevor Vieiras Soul Reaper ( anime Bleach ) OC, Isamu Akiyama ( here is the link for an artwork of him showing his original design : https://www.deviantart.com/myanghime/art/CM-Boru-Inazuma-Isamu-Shikai-458330142 and here is the link for Vieiras character info of him; https://www.deviantart.com/xplushie-ninjax/art/Profile-for-Isamu-Akiyama-409072822 ).

Now I do admit that his design looks rather simple compared to some of my older creations, but I tried to make up for it By paying extra attention to the details, add some more depth to his clothes via patterns ,stick with his original design as closely as possible and use different stickers cleverly. I did take the small liberty of adding the sake bottle on his sash as a bit of a token of friendship, as he is a good drinking buddy to one of the regular Bleach characters.

Quiz question: How exactly did I make his collar white?

Now while I do admit that I could have gotten closer to the original design of his sword ( check the artwork ) By going with Xianghuas style and going with Soul Calibur weapon option, one can't colour the weapon and it would have been too femine style for him. I decided to go with Mitsurugis style with it's samurai look and a Basic katana fits to his soul reaper background as soul reapers carry their swords, zanpakutos, in their Basic, sealed state ( check link for Bleach universe explanation: https://bleach.fandom.com/wiki/Zanpakutō ).

Let us see how he brings his afterlife soul reaper powers to the fight:

On to the next one :) . I got inspiration for this CAS during one of my voice chat meetings with my friends in PS4 Network. Couple of my friends in these meetings are very fond of different old school, retro fighting games, such as Final Fight for example. As I played the old Final Fight 2D fighting game with one of my friends in shareplay, I later got inspiration to re-create this character in the creation mode.

Ladies and gentleman, allow me to introduce you Poison from the Final Fight series, also known in Street Fighter series ( check out the original design from the link :https://capcom.fandom.com/wiki/Poison ).

Admitedly I kinda had the idea of re-creating her ( yes, I mind Poison as female, period XD ) in the game at the back of my head for quite some time even before the chat night, I kinda lacked the clear vision and inspiration of how to exactly make her and wether it would become too simple. But now as I watch the finished work, I can't help but like it :).

"Go ahead. Just tell me what you'd like me to do to you..." - Quote from Ultra Street Fighter IV.

"Now, the show's ready to begin!" - ( Quote from Street Fighter X Tekken ).

"Satisfied?"

Want to see her in full out action? What could be a better way to show it than the battle between the dominatrixes XD?

"Let's have some fun..."

"Aw, poor baby, did you break a nail?"

"How'd you like the taste of my whip? I've got more where that came from..."

"Time to get wild!"

( Fanservice, deal with it XD ).

"Come here and take your punishment!"

"You enjoy being stepped on?"

"I'm not just hotter than you. I also just kicked your ass!"

The third and last creation for this batch concerns, once again, my most favorite CAS I have made, Aziza. As I strive to expand her concept further and further, I decided that since the regular characters in the game have more than one alternative colour theme for them, it would only be natural for my Aziza to also have another alternative colour theme than her snow leopard one. And this is what I came up with :).

My dear followers and friends, I'm proud to introduce you my african warrior lady Aziza in her regular attire, but with a different colour theme, this time inspired By one of the infamous predators of the African continent, a Nile crocodile:

To be honest, coming up with just the right shades and tones of green and white to look like crocodile back armor and underbelly skin was quite difficult at first. However, with some tuning and honest, helpfull opinions and tips from my friends in PS4 Network, I think I managed to get the colours right :). I hope you will find them good looking too ;).

Aziza hunting under the moonlight and the night sky.

And since showing you some comissioned artworks of mine considering my creations have become the usual habbit, I see no reason why to break that tradition XD. Oh yes indeed, I have some rather gorgeous comissioned artworks to show you once again. The first one is about Aziza ( big suprise there XD ) showing this one stubborn jaguar that she just is someone you shouldn't mess around with XD.

My friends and comrades, witness how Aziza gives the dreadfull jaguar a lesson it will not forget anytime soon XD:

Yup, you should have seen this coming now shouldn't you XD? This most detailed and marvelous piece of artwork is done and drawn By an artist known in Devianart as Osmar-Shotgun, so credit for making this goes to him. You can view more of his fine and awesome ( not to mention overproportioned XD ) artworks in his DA-page from the following link :https://www.deviantart.com/osmar-shotgun.

This next artwork is a bit special considering the artist who made it. About two months ago I was visiting this anime-con kind of an event called Kummacon ( link to the event: https://kummacon.com/in-english/ ). There I met several skillfull, fellow finnish artists and out of all of them there was one who's style drew my attention. His name is Janné Nikolas, also know By an artist name of Jokeropedia ( link to his Devianart site: https://www.deviantart.com/jokeropedia ) and I decided, as an act to support my countrys local artist community and for getting an artwork for myself, I asked a comission work from him. And this is what he drew for me :). It goes without saying that the credit of making this artwork goes to him.

So here is Aziza showing off her muscles and strength with a very wide grin on her face:

And to end this newest creation batch of mine with a bombshell, I would like to share with you a rather positive thing that occured to me about a week back :). As I have expanded my activity in Reddit, I found with this rather interesting looking video on the site of one of the Soul Calibur communities there :

Now while it wasn't any official competition held By Bandai Namco, for the pure fun of it, I decided to participate with my Alien Xenomorph OC. After the winners were announced, I found out, as a very positive suprise, that my Alien CAS came second in the competition :). See for yourselves, as well as the other great CASs that others had posted to the competition, including the other top two creations :

With that bombshell I conclude this creation update of mine. For those who are still waiting for my reviews of their CASs, particulary Vilarcane and TopGun87, I apologize for the delay and I will get on writing them on this week. So stay tuned for those ;). I most sincerely hope that you have enjoyed what you have seen in this batch. As usual, comments, constructive critisism, opinions, ideas and conversations are always welcomed and appreciated.

And of course, as always,

Let the tale of souls and sword be eternally retold ;).

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190702031612.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190702031612.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 181
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190702031900.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190702031900.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 213
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190702032309.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190702032309.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 159
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190626044119.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190626044119.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 178
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190626044428.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190626044428.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 164
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190702023630.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190702023630.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 212
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190702023725.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190702023725.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 137
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190702024057.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190702024057.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 191
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190702024925.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190702024925.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 182
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190702025527.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190702025527.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 174
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190704080003.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190704080003.jpg
    420.1 KB · Views: 199
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190704080143.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190704080143.jpg
    331.8 KB · Views: 167
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190709053351.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190709053351.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 189
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190709053440.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190709053440.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 159
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190709055550.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190709055550.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 198
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190709073552.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190709073552.jpg
    361.4 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
It's nice to see one of your updates again. Isamu Akiyama looks alright but seems a bit basic in terms of patterning and stickers. Your Poison looks pretty good. I like how you made the leather wrist bands using the Serpent armbands and the leather patterns. The way you used stickers to make her crop top is pretty clever as well. Aziza looks amazing as ever and I like how you draw inspiration from African animals for her recolors. I feel like you still need to work on cutting down on your long introductions but since you have been gone awhile it is understandable. All in all this is a pretty good batch.

Hum, this will probably ruin my chances for reviews but i need to be honest here : with such a flamboyant intro, i was expecting you to up the game after your xenomorph, now i am left with crocodile reskins, sticker placement tweaks and a good RC of a weakly designed fighter from another game, even with goog technique.
I was expecting much more from this batch, so i am kinda disappointed sorry.

Now with the good bits.
Of course the drawings are fun and bring life to your iconiCAS, and i am extremely happy for you that the CAS which swept me off me chair won 2nd place in this contest of rob cram you probably spotted on reddit. I dropped reddit completely and the xbox sc creation nation cuz i had enough love and glory, ´stead been spamming the ccc Twitter contest with my best stuff, i don’t care if i am in the credits and it’ll probably be biased results as always plus what a lame in-game prize btw :(

Wyldsmash was the one who impressed me with his latest batch and drawing, so can you up your game, HK ? :)

Enjoy your new friends and online gaming, i al really happy for you, have fun creating and come back with something really new and cool, and i’ll be there. I have taken 10 / 15 min to type this on my bloody iphone, just for you ystava

Yeah, gotta agree with VC and Wyld here. After a long break i was expecting a new and improved CAS... but what you have here don’t look that impressive. Tho i like what you did with poison ivy... she looks pretty hot and i’d Wysmash that ass. lol sorry Wyld, had to do it.

Well, i’m not saying my recent CAS are that impressive either... but i tried something a bit different. So you should try something unique like you did with your previous ones like the alien that stands out in the crowd.

I enjoy the simplicity of these designs, especially the Nazi-themed characters. I also greatly respect your confidence in your work, perhaps even a dash of cockiness. You must be quite the charmer off the forums. Also How did you recolor the border on Isamu's collar?

I enjoy the simplicity of these designs, especially the Nazi-themed characters. I also greatly respect your confidence in your work, perhaps even a dash of cockiness. You must be quite the charmer off the forums. Also How did you recolor the border on Isamu's collar?

Hi ! hmmm… i know you like cocky, but you are mistaken, i can vouch for HK here and say he isn't cocky at all, quite the contrary, extremely respectful, even under criticism, he just gets carried away by his passions and discovers the world of online friendship and gaming, meaning he has less time to devote to SC6 and the community...
And he has the most extravagant intros to his posts ever seen on 8wayrun, or in the hole world (wink to HK) :)
So maybe he is finnished posting here regularly, and that's cool, or he'll come back eventually with a bang.
And you, how are you now ? PM if you want...cheers, mate

Back