Hilde, Maxi, Tira and Voldo Confirmed for SC5!

• Admin
A few hours ago, Daishi Odashima confirmed on his twitter that 4 characters would probably be revealed during GamesCom, in Cologne, Germany.
Probably 4 characters are going to be presented at GamesCom. Cross your fingers for your favorite character!
We now know, thanks to an exclusive video at 1UP GameVideos that Hilde, Maxi, Tira and Voldo have been confirmed for Soul Calibur 5! GamesCom hasn't officially started yet... so stay tuned for more!

Last edited:
Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
Im so excited to see Tira returning. I knew she would be back and even more bad ass then before. I love Tira!! :sc4tir1::sc4tir1:

I don´t know what to think about these "patch-ideas"...

But if they really to balance the game, then i think it´s the only way.

It's good that they are trying to reach that balance between casual friendly and tournament ready. I'm afraid that the game becomes too easy, tbh. SC is already user friendly enough in my opinion.

I'd still enjoy a tutorial mode though, following the footsteps of SC3!

I really like Tira's new design. And Hilde's is great, it stays in the same spirit as her excellent one from SCIV
Maxi is more of the same, but refined.
And Voldo? He just keeps finding new ways to creep me out... -.-'

I'm so glad that Voldo is in SC5. BECAUSE IT'S STILL SEXY GRANDPA TIME!!
also, I saw someone complaining about voice acting. good for me that Voldo's only line is: KHSHSHSHHHHHHAHSHHSHSHSHHSHSSpenis.ok, except the penis part.

Live streams

1 Viewers
vlowup9325
vlowup9325
VLOWGAANNGG!!! quick sesh!
1 Viewers
Xtimekey
Xtimekey
sc6 single player stuff (no pvp)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members