Votes: 20 11.6%
  • Talim

Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Sophitia

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • Setsuka

Votes: 14 8.1%

• Total voters
Sophie. Duh. The lady's a mom and there are still guys drooling over her. Rothion's a lucky ass bastard.

I would have voted for Cassie but I hate what namco did to her face in this game.

If Amy's a loli, why put Talim in there? At least put in Voldo instead for lols.

WHY IS AMY ALWAYS OMMITED FROM THESE POLLS GRRRRR!!!!

And she dosent really look 12, she looks at least 14-15 to me.

I seem the only one speaking openly for Taki. I like asian girls in general and the way she moves. 3bK anyone?
Very sporty. Her boobs are a bit over the top though.

Voldo's sexy if you like pale guys with abs of steel and sound like a vacuum trying to suck something.

Is Tira really that crazy hot that she has more votes than Cassandra? Come on. Cassandra got ASS!

I love Asian women but Taki doesn't look Asian, plus she's stoopidly disproportioned. And how does Ivy have so many votes when she doesn't have a backside? It's like an ironing board back there. And what's up with Seong Mi-na getting 1 vote? She's hotter than Setsuka, Taki and Ivy.

Sophie is still top tier in hotness.

/thread

Voldo's sexy if you like pale guys with abs of steel and sound like a vacuum trying to suck something.

Is Tira really that crazy hot that she has more votes than Cassandra? Come on. Cassandra got ASS!

I love Asian women but Taki doesn't look Asian, plus she's stoopidly disproportioned. And how does Ivy have so many votes when she doesn't have a backside? It's like an ironing board back there. And what's up with Seong Mi-na getting 1 vote? She's hotter than Setsuka, Taki and Ivy.

Sophie is still top tier in hotness.

/thread

im not sure what soul calibur ur playin dude, u just said ivy(the thickest character in the game)
was an ironing board. Taki aside from X is the most asain lookin woman in the game and just cuz
she has a size DD doesnt mean shes disproportional lol

And for the record, Setsuka is the hottest one!!!!!!!! then sophi is next

I love how there's controversy over calling Amy hot because she's underage, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with finding 17-year-old Tira sexy.

And kids are a huge turnoff. Soph loses, unless you don't mind her kids interrupting you while you're in bed.

I could give 2 damns about age, it's looks we're fighting over and Amy looks like a little kid,
but to each his own I suppose (I'm only 1 year older than tira anyway, but if you're like 30-40 or something...)
And is it just me..or does Sophitia look a lot like Amy Smart in this game?

I suppose this thread isn't female/gay-friendly? The hottest character in the game is Yun Seong, but he's not an option, so I chose Setsuka.... SC3 Setsuka, when she didn't have love handles the size of Texas, and she looked like a Diva.

BTW, I hope the people who voted for Talim were over 18.... cuz that's a double whammy.... underage hentai. Tsk tsk tsk.
Oh, but I can say anything I want about her hot, 15 year old, flat chest. lol.

It's a big shame that the most popular chick has to be married to some goofy wussy invisible bastard and have kids with him... that's one reason why I like Cassie better than Sophie.

Setsuka. I loved her appearance in SCIII. The blonde hair she has now is hideous, but once you tone her down a bit....she´s really great. And I also don´ understand the fascination with Ivy....other than her obvious assets...the face...eh.

Sophie. Duh. The lady's a mom and there are still guys drooling over her. Rothion's a lucky ass bastard.

I would have voted for Cassie but I hate what namco did to her face in this game.

If Amy's a loli, why put Talim in there? At least put in Voldo instead for lols.

Same with Sophie. But I do agree with you about Voldo being on the list... she is one sexy piece of ass... wait a minute *takes the time to put on glasses* Ohhhh...ohhhh... uuhhh...*takes a more precise look at Voldo* whoops XP

Back