Votes: 20 11.6%
  • Talim

Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Sophitia

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • Setsuka

Votes: 14 8.1%

• Total voters
It was a difficult decision, but I had to go with Taki. Nothing quite like skintight ninja jumpsuits.

This, as mentioned before is totally not female - slash - gay friendly :(

I VOTES RAPHAEL ! Edward cullen ain't gotz no shiz on Raph ! sexay bastard

Hilde's a somethin!

but in terms of outfit I'd chose taki, she may not be revealing but the tightness of spandex clearly reveals dem boobage.

My baby is the best...but she isn't the most beautiful and sexy.

That one goes to Ivy, slightly edging out Mina.

Gotta love a mid 30s woman whose have mantained flexibility over the years (she is one of the most flexible women in SC) and even more if she hasn't received formal martial art training like other females. I also like the fact that for a 30 something woman, she has a killer hourglass. Her V is just ridiculous and her waist is solid flat. Ultra hard for a woman of that age to maintain as I know as a PT. Her face is nice as well. I don't like her legs that much, her ass ain't all that and her tits are awesome but I prefer my baby and Sophitia in that department.

But all combined in the package along with her attitude and impressive flexible movelist, gives her the edge over Mina who is just gorgeous and is Mrs. proportions hands down.

Setsuka =]

Ivy is second tho she would have been 1st if it was'nt for some of the camera angles on her, they really dont do anything for her

Hilde is also quite hot if only she wasnt hidden behind all tht armor

Mi-na is hot. Sophi is beautiful. Cass is pretty. Talim is cute. 'cause there's a difference... if that made sense to anyone.

Cass is not pretty. She has a...weird face. So ill call her sexy instead.

I forgot about her ingame face. Mmyes I take that back, replace her with someone like X. I forgot about X.

I guess weird means sexy for you Engared, yes?

wierd=sexy sexy=hot cass= wierd & sexy + hotness = wierd sexy cass hotness = cass wins!

I remember the one time I visited gamefaqs, there was a thread dedicated to how cassandra looked like a mental horse pig.
philistines!

I should correct myself.

If we're talking about Brunette Setsuka from SCIII- definitely a dime piece.

Back