If i see one more....(thread)

this is no personal attacks i'm just telling him/her why did i say he/she doesn't know ivy simple as that.

1st part of this that it takes less intelligence to play IVY shows that you dont know what the hell your talking about, because you obviously didn't play IVY she's one of the hardest characters to play with in the game, play her and let's see you winning with her. your post only shows that you're a sore loser.

I didn't say it was easy to play Ivy. I just get a strong impression that memory is more important than anything else when playing Ivy. But I have no reason to insist on that... But this impression that I get makes me really hate fighting a good Ivy. I did say that it's an opinion, and that's what this thread is about.

By combos, I didn't mean something like 10 hits, I know that those are usually avoidable strings. But 5 hits, while I get thrown in the air left and right, and then start a new combo as soon as there's a hole in my defense, is really frustrating.

It's common practice to use "..." in the beginning of a quotation to show that you are abridging the quote. Abridging a quote is done for the purpose of leaving out information that has been deemed irrelevant to the purpose of the quote. Please follow the same suit as I am if you are trying to imitate me. As you have left out important information since your quotes make no sense, yet mine do.

i did something you don't like same as you, live with it.

my whole post had a purpose those quotations you took from my post don't deliver the same purpose.

Wow this is not what i made this thread for, if theres a mod around just delete it or rename it to "I hate ivy..."

Ivy... In my opinion, it takes much less intelligence to play Ivy than anything else. Just keep spamming those long ass combos that you've memorized all day long. No need to read, understand or adapt to anything.
Additionally, I wonder why she's not seen as the best character of the game, because I can't see why she'd be so much stronger online.

Yeah.....man you really need to find some offline comp somehow, haha.

Only thing I really don't like are the bad connections and the combo spammers. Other than that, it's good.

If I see one more person bitch about 'skill' I'm gonna puke. It's like these people want to think they are hot shit even though they aren't winning, and got to justify this attitude with some ridiculous skill criteria the people beating them are supposed to have.
I don't care about how long the person who beat me spent in training mode, or how simple their character is to use - I care that I lost. That's it.

I will, I will... but it's kinda obvious that I still have plenty of things to learn without having to go to one.

dude! that's what offline comp is for! they can tell you what you're doing wrong, and answer your questions! i know everyone's scared to look like a scrub lol, but so what? if you have adequate competition, you won't "look like a scrub" for long.

i know that every new situation i get put in (in a match), i always ask my opponent about it afterwards, they tell me about it all the time. and if you end up doing/eating the same stuff over and over, you can ask them about it rather than being totally ignorant of your habits.

Heh I already had this conversation in another thread.
I'm not running away, I'm pretty sure that I will go in a month or two.

School girl created characters are really starting to get on my nerves. Usually if i see somebody using one, their entire stock of characters consist of nothing but that.

You know what I hate online? You people..

No I'm not joking, I deal with your bullshit all day long and I'm sick of it.

I'm fucking sick of your ugly ass costumes, I'm fucking sick of twelve year olds who think black armor and white hair is "The shit" I'm fucking sick of you all inviting me to special versus matches, they call them special versus matches for a reason, because they're for retards. I'm sick of all the mitsurugi players, I'm fucking sick of all the jackasses who think they're gonna show me what-for with Setsuka and end up just playing like morons, I'm sick of Kilik players who don't do his character justice and instead spam his A+B attacks, I'm sick of hearing you all talk constant shit and then end up sucking.

I'm sick of you cervantes using pricks using one attack the entire match, and then leaving when I beat you before I get a chance to gloat about it. I'm sick of kicking someone I don't like from a match and then having to spend the next two hours dealing with his 3 dozen hate messages he has to send me because he can't fucking get over a single boot. I'm sick of you fuckers with horrible connections who play online. I'm sick of people who just go for ringouts, I'm sick of being accused of spamming by said ringout people when I do only the few moves that won't get me hurled out of the ring by the apprentice.

I'm fucking sick of you Yoda players. I'm sick of having to pick rock and spam tedious low moves and knees to deal with those yoda players. I'm tired of having Yoda players get all pissy when I don't miss them by using highs every other move. I'm tired of Yoda players getting angry and sending me hate messages when I kick them for using Yoda. I'm sick of seeing you japanophile sub-human fuckwits make Bleach and Naruto characters, I'm fucking sick of seeing people make schoolgirl characters and then giving them random japanese sounding names, it's unoriginal, it's stupid, and you may as well just change your gamertag to "I'm a fucking weeaboo."

I'm fucking sick of you all.

Yoda players who don't know what their doing
Yoda players who do know what their doing
A 4 bar connection that acts like a hamster wheel connection

You know what I hate online? You people..

No I'm not joking, I deal with your bullshit all day long and I'm sick of it.

I'm fucking sick of your ugly ass costumes, I'm fucking sick of twelve year olds who think black armor and white hair is "The shit" I'm fucking sick of you all inviting me to special versus matches, they call them special versus matches for a reason, because they're for retards. I'm sick of all the mitsurugi players, I'm fucking sick of all the jackasses who think they're gonna show me what-for with Setsuka and end up just playing like morons, I'm sick of Kilik players who don't do his character justice and instead spam his A+B attacks, I'm sick of hearing you all talk constant shit and then end up sucking.

I'm sick of you cervantes using pricks using one attack the entire match, and then leaving when I beat you before I get a chance to gloat about it. I'm sick of kicking someone I don't like from a match and then having to spend the next two hours dealing with his 3 dozen hate messages he has to send me because he can't fucking get over a single boot. I'm sick of you fuckers with horrible connections who play online. I'm sick of people who just go for ringouts, I'm sick of being accused of spamming by said ringout people when I do only the few moves that won't get me hurled out of the ring by the apprentice.

I'm fucking sick of you Yoda players. I'm sick of having to pick rock and spam tedious low moves and knees to deal with those yoda players. I'm tired of having Yoda players get all pissy when I don't miss them by using highs every other move. I'm tired of Yoda players getting angry and sending me hate messages when I kick them for using Yoda. I'm sick of seeing you japanophile sub-human fuckwits make Bleach and Naruto characters, I'm fucking sick of seeing people make schoolgirl characters and then giving them random japanese sounding names, it's unoriginal, it's stupid, and you may as well just change your gamertag to "I'm a fucking weeaboo."

I'm fucking sick of you all.

*applauds slowly* Thread over, DrHobo won, we can close it.

Back