If you could have 1 SCIV move in rl......

I´m doing Voldo´s BS 66K and Landfish rl all day long baby!

No seriously I´m gonna have to stick with Cervy´s PSSSYYCHHO CRRRUUSHAARRR. Anyone else been playing too much SF4 lately?

I hate to admit it but I have a move I love even more than iGDR and Cervy's aB. Hwang's B+G throw. You get to completely own peoples faces. Whenever I see it I feel giddy like a schoolgirl.

But since that is out I will go with Asta PT. It has always been a hugely satisying way to deal 1/3 deamage to their lifebar.

Anyway, I want Voldo's ability to parry weapons by thrusting his head, pelvis, and ass.

This. You get into a fight, people are gonna aim for your head or your nuts. To be able to physically deflect them with your most vulnerable points? Bucket of win.

Just yoshi's Super Dragonfly. Who wouldn't want that?

Flying is cool...but he takes damage? why? Gives him bad carpal tunnel of the wrist to spin that much (and that with having a fake hand doing the spinning...imagine what it would do to us o,O

Yeah I'm going with the chair summon. Let us not forget that he can land on top of you while sitting on it.
I wish I could summon a chair. But then again I don't really need a chair to sit..and it doesn't fit everywhere..and he's not very good at making it teleport anywhere but under his own ass...so it has a lot of limitations.

This. You get into a fight, people are gonna aim for your head or your nuts. To be able to physically deflect them with your most vulnerable points? Bucket of win.
But it doesn't have a lot of "out of battle" use. When was the last time you opened or NEEDED to open a can of beer with your nuts? Hopefully its easy answer to that one and not a long story..lol

Personally I'd take yoshi's aerial bliss. So you are telling me that I can do two flips....LAND on my feet...and then GAIN HEALTH?!?!!?? AWESOME!!!
I wonder if it cures herpes...

Back