If you could have 1 SCIV move in rl......

Ok well then let me rephrase my most wanted move. I guess I would take yoshi's NORMAL Dragonfly (Or if you are putting limitations on its height, I suppose il just take his teleport to get to anywhere with ease.)

But actually, His Super dragonfly doesn't take away health, it just takes away technically from a little green bar. I don't have a little green bar hovering over my head, so I should have stuck with the super DGF.

Ok well then let me rephrase my most wanted move. I guess I would take yoshi's NORMAL Dragonfly (Or if you are putting limitations on its height, I suppose il just take his teleport to get to anywhere with ease.)

But actually, His Super dragonfly doesn't take away health, it just takes away technically from a little green bar. I don't have a little green bar hovering over my head, so I should have stuck with the super DGF.
You'd still need to have a wooden clockwork cyborg arm to pull it off tho.

Clearly Cervy iTP and Voldo MC b+k have the most practical applications. Cervy's iTP applications are more varied, but in the end I'd take the hump. As long as you're not required to wear the codpiece to do it.

you guys are all stupid!

YOSHIS HELICOPTER!!!!!! !!@$@!2311ONE!!11!1!!eleven1!11Q!!

Gaurd Impact.
Somebody tries to punch you....you twitch!
They fall and smash their face on the floor. Granted, that isn't what I'd want but that'd be awesome and I'd settle for it.
Especially if it even worked against gunshots/random force powers i encounter/whatever.

Mitsurugi's 7,8, or 9A+B move... nothing says badass like jumping 30 feet in the air, doing an aerial somersault, and landing your katana on the head of your opponent.

Asura, for sure. Asura solves all of life's problems.

Dropped your wallet while crossing the street with a speeding truck threatening to crush you within seconds? ASURA!

Fully armed bank robbers holding up the whole place while you're trying to withdraw the enough cash to buy Blazblue? ASURA!

Doctor tells you that you've got incurable cancer? ASURA!

I would want 1 of Yoshi's Helicopter moves. So I can fly to where I want much faster and it would be fun as hell. It would beat driving to places and traffic jams etc.

This. You get into a fight, people are gonna aim for your head or your nuts. To be able to physically deflect them with your most vulnerable points? Bucket of win.

But it doesn't have a lot of "out of battle" use. When was the last time you opened or NEEDED to open a can of beer with your nuts? Hopefully its easy answer to that one and not a long story..lol

This has a lot of uses. Hell, it'll help you avoid fights entirely!

A guy walks up to you. He punches in the head, nothing happens.

He goes for another tactic, goes for the shot in the nuts. You thrust your hips forward as if to say "Go ahead, mothafucka, see if it helps". Nothing.

At this point the guy's gotta be scared, you obviously feel no pain. That's when he goes for a weapon. He grabs a lead pipe or a baseball bat, what have you.

Takes a swing at your face. You thrust your head forward with enough force to deflect the metal pipe backwards, sending him flying back a foot or two, while you are completely uninjured.

Do you think this guy is going to want to keep fighting at this point? Fuck no, he's getting his ass the hell out of there.

And from that point onward, the story of your Iron Junk will be spread across the land. Men will respsect you, women will adore you. You will become a legend.

And legends? They get mad play, son.

Back