I'm going to name my kids nightmare and siegfried

Blossom

[09] Warrior
so , i have a plan . shall my girlfriend give birth to 2 initial males i will name them nightmare and siegfried . then , when they grow up i'm going to have them beat THE SHIT OUT OF EACH OTHER .

NO , i'm kidding . but i am 100% serious about naming my kids nightmare and siegfried . my girlfriend says " NO . " but she says that i can make that their middle names . so i'm wondering , SHOULD I ARGUE WITH HER FOR THE RIGHT TO NAME MY FIRST TWO MALE CHILDREN NIGHTMARE AND SIEGFRIED ?

i play a decent nightmare and siegfried ( in my eyes ) so :P

EDIT : been considering this plan for about a year now , sooo yeah . lulz .

You should ring her ass out if she doesn't agree with you. It's what either of them would do, given the opportunity.

You should ring her ass out if she doesn't agree with you. It's what either of them would do, given the opportunity.

I completely agree with Dully here, that bitch dont realize that those names are your childrens god given rights and if she doesnt understand that she belongs at the bottom of a hippo infested swamp xD I think that you would have to make your Nightmare son a badass and the siegfried son would have to be a whiny bitch and always has something he has to do and he cant do anything else until he gets it done lol

I completely agree with Dully here, that bitch dont realize that those names are your childrens god given rights and if she doesnt understand that she belongs at the bottom of a hippo infested swamp xD I think that you would have to make your Nightmare son a badass and the siegfried son would have to be a whiny bitch and always has something he has to do and he cant do anything else until he gets it done lol

don't call my girlfriend a bitch . and thanks . i ask of you guys to not address my girlfriend as such a derogatory term ; anything proper is fine . NO , BITCH IS NOT PROPER . but yeah , something like Dullyanna said is fine . might be a little disrespectful , but nothing too offenseive . it's also acceptable . again , thanks a lot .

don't call my girlfriend a bitch . and thanks . i ask of you guys to not address my girlfriend as such a derogatory term ; anything proper is fine . NO , BITCH IS NOT PROPER . but yeah , something like Dullyanna said is fine . might be a little disrespectful , but nothing too offenseive . it's also acceptable . again , thanks a lot .

:( im sorry man that was mean and inconsiderate of me, it in all honesty was a joke though so please dont hold a grudge D;

Eh? Siegfried....maybe. But Nightmare?! That's like naming your kid "spot"
i know . but nightmare is cool .
sc4-1.jpg

x2.jpg

I believe you should not name your kids something that will cause them to have a horrible life through school. [ex. getting picked on by their names]
Those things can lead to depression, which leads tosuicide in the long run, or them hating you for giving them such names.
If anything,name your kids something normal and if you like,nick name them nightmare and siegfried...
But I'm sure once you grow up a bit more, you'll realize that this idea is the most stupidest one you'll probably ever have.

No offense.

I believe you should not name your kids something that will cause them to have a horrible life through school. [ex. getting picked on by their names]
Those things can lead to depression, which leads tosuicide in the long run, or them hating you for giving them such names.
If anything,name your kids something normal and if you like,nick name them nightmare and siegfried...
But I'm sure once you grow up a bit more, you'll realize that this idea is the most stupidest one you'll probably ever have.

No offense.

QuotedForTruth.

Just don't name them something common like John or Michael. You don't know what it's like to have three other Mikes in every single fucking one of your classes in high school. I'd take Siegfried in a heartbeat over this.

As long as you don't name any of your children Voldo, you'll be fine! I'm serious, don't even consider this as one of their middle names either, because as soon as one classmate in your children's class finds out about the Soul Calibur series (since as we all know, children today are exploitative assholes), it's over... gay jokes till your kids graduate from high school.

Eh, not really. I've never heard of someone committing suicide because they had a whack name. Depression is something that will or won't occur regardless of a name choice. A strong kid will persevere and a weak kid will struggle either way. Might even teach an unstable child to learn to adapt to teasing early on.

That said, Nightmare is a ridiculous name and would speak horribly to the taste of the parents.

Eh, not really. I've never heard of someone committing suicide because they had a whack name. Depression is something that will or won't occur regardless of a name choice. A strong kid will persevere and a weak kid will struggle either way. Might even teach an unstable child to learn to adapt to teasing early on.

That said, Nightmare is a ridiculous name and would speak horribly to the taste of the parents.
True,but what I meant was just depression can lead to suicide in general, but i know what you're saying. :P
Now a days,emotional unstable kids do take suicide a lot more seriously now a days then they used to.

Just a thought.

Back