Is there a link in this forum which lists down.....

Knapf

[01] Neophyte
what all the combo names mean? Examples like FC 3B+K or 4A+B. Is there a list page and can somebody show me the link?Thank you.

what all the combo names mean? Examples like FC 3B+K or 4A+B. Is there a list page and can somebody show me the link?Thank you
I'm not sure exactly where the list is. I'm sure that @WuHT would be able to point you in the right direction.

For the most part,
A is horizontal attacks,
B is vertical attacks
K is kicks

Any combination like A+B is a simultaneous press, while anything that is like aB is a slide input.

Each direction is assigned a number from 1-9, based on the number pad on most keyboards.

For example, 5 is in the middle and would be neutral, where six would be forward.

So, each number corresponds to a direction.

1 is :1:
2 is :2:
3 is :3:
4 is :4:
5 is neutral or no input, but isn't used usually.
6 is :6:
7 is :7:
8 is :8:
9 is :9:

Sorry about the weird format, I'm on mobile right now. Hopefully this kind of helped.

This is the go-to video, even though it is for SC4, the soul calibur series has been consistent with its input notations across all games.

is also good as well.

If you dont like videos and prefer to read text then here's an older post:

Specific to your question, "FC" = full crouch, which means this command can only be executed while your character is in the full-crouch state and that you can NOT get access to this attack if you are in standing state.
One way of entering this is holding GUARD and DOWN concurrently (ie G2) and then immediately inputting 3B+K to get this command.

This is the go-to video, even though it is for SC4, the soul calibur series has been consistent with its input notations across all games.
Thanks. If I see a really really complicated formula name that I can't find by searching the internet, I can still ask in this thread right?

Thanks. If I see a really really complicated formula name that I can't find by searching the internet, I can still ask in this thread right?
go for it. There's a few moves that have been consistent across the series, so they have their own nicknames.

Please note that the numpad notation originated because its the best system for non-english speakers as well unless you have a quick way to type directional emoji.

go for it. There's a few moves that have been consistent across the series, so they have their own nicknames.

Please note that the numpad notation originated because its the best system for non-english speakers as well unless you have a quick way to type directional emoji.
What does 22_88B mean?I don't get what the underscore means.

Thank you. Exactly what I'm looking for!

Last edited:
Back