[Jul 12, 2013] Evolution 2013 Side Tournament (Las Vegas, NV)

Mateo is not taking this one either. If all of the people who suddenly decided to enter just now haven't registered, then I don't think they can compete at all

As of two hours ago, I got this response from an Evo Staff member regarding spectator passes:

"There will be an option for Friday and Saturday only in person for purchase. We are still finalizing the plans for it."

Good news to those of us who had lost all hope =)

Get ready for Las Vegas Ladies and Gentlemen!
sc5_evo_r2.jpg

... Stomp the old man tourney to be held on Friday before side tournament?
SC2, SC3, and maybe SC4? We got playstations... do folks want this to happen.

Cool, anywhere the majority of players are going to meet to play their MMs after the tournament?

I know one person with a fairly big room who will probably do something. But once we have everyone around in the same area, we will figure it out.

... Stomp the old man tourney to be held on Friday before side tournament?
SC2, SC3, and maybe SC4? We got playstations... do folks want this to happen.

Not sure about side tournaments for all those games. But I already said I would MM Maryland in SC3. I'd be down for a few more oldschool MM's. Mainly SC3 since I love that game.

VERY IMPORTANT!!! We will not sign you up for the tournament without you paying first, which is $20 for the pot as previously specified. We will be strict on this. We will not hold your place in the tournament, so please be prepared when you register! This is to prevent mix-ups and to keep everything as organized as possible.

Thanks guys for your cooperation and see ya this weekend! :)

P.S. Just to clarify since I'm sure this will be brought up, it's $20 for the EVO spectator pass (sold at the door if you haven't gotten it already) and $20 for tournament entry.

Back