Just Attacks

So it means I can press and hold the second B like: 1B: (Press and hold B) to get 2 frame input like p-linking ?

@Synraii: I can do the JFT now but the rate is not as high as yours. Would you please to share me some tips to improve ?
Yeah, I practice everyday. All I do is go to training and try to press JFT many times but seems my success rate is not increased much since last 2 weeks. I don't know why
try not to spam when you train do the exact input over and over slowly

So I still can't do JF Twister, especially under pressure. I don't know, but I guess it's easier on the joystick.

It's more of a gamble for me. Sometimes it happens after an attack, and sometimes it doesn't happen at all. It just comes out at random, but the chances are still small compared to regular Twister.

Easiest to hardest

1. 214~3a:B (Regular Version is easier than the just frame version. JF version tends to come out of nowhere.)
2. 214~3B:B (Hard, but even the first attack has some benefits if it is a counter attack. Probably the easiest I can get properly)
3. BT B+K:B (Same as #2)
4. 1B:B (A serious gamble. I hardly get this move right)
5. 1A: A: A (The hardest for me. It's bad enough I can't get the proper timing. I have to do it one more time?)
6. AgB (I never use this move, because it is so difficult to input with on your fingers)

Does B+K, 62B, 33A+B, and B+K, 62B, 44B+K count too?

Does B+K, 62B, 33A+B, and B+K, 62B, 44B+K count too?

I'd consider it to be more of a really difficult string.

When I first saw the command, I thought it impossible, but now I'm able to mostly pull it off. However, it takes conscious thought to pull off now, so I can't really use it in a battle where I go auto-pilot.

I'd consider it to be more of a really difficult string.

When I first saw the command, I thought it impossible, but now I'm able to mostly pull it off. However, it takes conscious thought to pull off now, so I can't really use it in a battle where I go auto-pilot.
Well JF seems to be its focus this time, unlike SCIV, which you could enter without the need of it being JF. But I'm not sure if it is easier to input in SCIV or SCV. I rarely use the move anyways.

Easiest a:G:B
Second Easiest 2143a:B is the easiest
BT B+K:B pretty big range on it.
1B:B 1.5 frame window for activation.
1A:A:A You got 2 REALLY small frame windows, I think 1.5 seconds each, fail on any and you don't get the last hit

For me, easiest to hardest:

1. BT B+K:B, It has a pretty wide window for me and the timing feels natural.
2. FC 3B:B_2143B:B, Pretty small window, but I can consistently pull it off, even the BE version for the most part.
3. 1A:A:A, this one takes actual conscious thought, so I won't be pulling these off in auto-pilot, but I can still get it to work in training most of the time.
4. 1B:B, Really tight frame window; sometimes I can pull off 3 in a row, sometime they don't come out at all, even with the same timing.
5. FC 3A:B_2143a:B JF, Completely random as far as I'm concern. I can never seem to get it to work on command and it just sort of happens sometimes.
6. a:G:B JF, I have never successfully done the JF for this, ever.

Might as well update my list

Hardest to easiest

1. agB yea never really use this move so never really got the timing. Maybe I should start using it more often
2. 1B:B (80% consistancy offline, 50% online)
3. JF twister (1 in 3 three tries I get the JF)
4. 214 3B:B and BT B+K, B (easy as hell)

1B:B F17 only
1AAA F21-22, F42-43 (timing of second input doesn't change timing of third input)
AGB can hold initial A for up to 2F (F0-1). Cannot hold G alone for more than 1F. Can do overlapping input, e.g. A F0-1, A+G F2 and A+B+G F3 for JF, except F0 A, F1 A+G as this will throw.
2143B:B 3F window (depends on initial input timing, F18-20 if done ASAP). BE F43-48, doesn't depend on timing for second input.

Thank you ! Not only this is the death of this useless thread, this is VERY VERY informative.

We already discovered much of what you found two pages ago.

I don't deny that there's lots of information on that page, but also lots of misinformation.

e.g.
You can also double tap 1B:B, but since it's a one frame link now, you'll only get if if you're 2 frames early or on time, which really screws up my timing.

Agree.

You can double tap the second JF in 1A :A :A but not the first, as far as I've tried.

Disagree.

Pretty sure no-one prior or subsequent has confirmed things with programmable stick (like me) or recorded material.

Well the fact that I am on probation on this account, what I ment was a 1.5 FRAME input for it, and Noodalls, I actually use a program that you know all too well about, and it runs in milliseconds for perfect results, because even tho you say "1 frame" the window for the just frames are not 16.666~ MS which is what 1/60 a second is. since this game is supposed to run at 60 FPS. Certain moves have VERY tiny inputs that must be done in UNDER a frame.

Back