Just saw the March 21st patch notes....:(

Can someone test WS bBE > BT B+K > CE and tell me how much damage it does now? Used to do 112 and was really swag, and was easier to get off than 44[A] > AA BE > 3B > CE, which did around the same amount.

People who bitch about Leixia are those who don't know the fundamentals of this game.

I don't even know what to say to people who think she's S tier. Go play with CaS and stay there?

Yup. People crying about getting pressured. That's just ridiculous. No idea why people are crying about Leixia. Learn how to press the damn horizontal button. 2A bodies her.

Can someone test WS bBE > BT B+K > CE and tell me how much damage it does now? Used to do 112 and was really swag, and was easier to get off than 44[A] > AA BE > 3B > CE, which did around the same amount.
It's 75 dmg.

I don't want to make any real judgements about this until I have the patch, but god it's looking grim. I'll stick with her, but I don't understand where these nerfs are coming from. A lot of these patch notes just feel almost entirely arbitrary.

Honestly, this is probably my fault. The universe just can't allow any main of mine to be decent, it goes against fundamental rules.

If leixia didn't get nerfed she would have most likely be the next S tier nice to see Namco future proofing their balancing.

You're an idiot, that is all.

And lol at her new WR B BE combo damage. They nerfed her to hell and kept Nightmare the way he is? Well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Just want to say that the contributions by the people in this forum have been very impressive. The topics are diverse and informative, especially the "Guide to Frame Traps" (which should be either stickied or added to the forum directory at least). These tools were good for a newbie like me.

I know I'm giving up but I'm just not good enough to work so hard for so little damage, I relied on her guard burst and brave edge for damage. Nighty looks like easy mode so I'll get on that.

Godspeed to those good enough to stick with Lex :).

Okay, it didn't take very long for my optimism to break. Yeah, I can't live with that. I'm not burning that much meter anymore.

Okay, it didn't take very long for my optimism to break. Yeah, I can't live with that. I'm not burning that much meter anymore.

...75...already the hardest working character in the game now having to work even harder. She's just awful now, and then they nerfed her dodging speed even MORE?

I hate the new Project Soul. Where's the old director when you need him?

- 33BB has no pushback on block and is punishable with AA/K/whatnot, also does less guard burst.... R.I.P
- 6KK on hit leaves the opponent standing and pushes him away
- WS B is -18 on block

Well it seems like you have to poke all the time to get meter without getting damage in order to wait for an opportunity to punish with CE CE. WR B BE has to be one of the most useless BE in the patch.

Out of 2K, FC 2A and throw range. WS A+B still works (except when 6KK hit the opponent at tip range)
*grumblegrumble.* Well, we still have WS A+B, and presmably WS K too, but this is looking more grim every minute. Thank you for all the testing, really.

WS K doesn't work after 6KK.

4a+bB and 4aB still give + on block.

Check the combo damage on 44[A] (or 1A ch), AA BE, 6KK. And also check 44[A] (or 1A ch) AA BE, 3B, CE.

Check the damage on 6BaB, WS B BE, 3B and CE. And check 1A ch, or 44[A], 6BA, 6KK.

44[A], AA BE, 6KK - 93 dmg
44[A], AA BE, 3B, CE -118 dmg
6BaB -20 dmg
WS B BE - 46 dmg
3B - 20 dmg
CE -76 dmg
44[A], 6BA, 6KK - 6KK doesn't connect as a combo.
44[A], 6BA, CE x2 - 138 dmg

44[A], AA BE, 6KK - 93 dmg
44[A], AA BE, 3B, CE -118 dmg
6BaB -20 dmg
WS B BE - 46 dmg
3B - 20 dmg
CE -76 dmg
44[A], 6BA, 6KK - 6KK doesn't connect as a combo.
44[A], 6BA, CE x2 - 138 dmg

If the CE is connecting, then 6KK should connect. Although its strange as it won't connect with certain characters (like Ivy).

Back