Kayane's Hands-on Impressions of SC5

Namco graciously invited Kayane to come to GamesCom to try out the build of Soul Calibur 5 that they brought with them, but was unable to share her impressions of the game until August 30th because of a media embargo that was in place. Now that the embargo is over, Kayane stayed up until 6AM her local time in France just to share with the community her impressions of the game.

Check Kayane's blog for the full details, and leave a comment with any questions that you may have for her.

hehe, ya my level was supposed to improve with sc4, but playin sc3 and sc4 feels entirely different to me, so I downgraded a bit :( Playin sc3 made me a much better sc2 player than I ever was, but switching from sc4 to sc3 and vice versa is the opposite. But Sophie top 5 in sc4 still sounds way off to me.
Anyways, here's hoping for a solid sc5. I don't trust Namco or any other gaming company cause of how so many of my favorite games have been raped over the years (sequels to Fight Night 2004, Burnout3, NBA Street 2,.... SC3 sorta, etc). Hopefully they listen to the right people and put something good together. I'm not gonna complain until after the game comes out.

Well, Well, Well. We have our selves a good game so far. Natsu looks like she do the damn thang. Them illusions look good for her style. When is the next vid coming...............................................................

We do need to write to Daishi and ask for the randomness of Tira, and other characters, to go away.

Strangely enough, due to the inclusion of Just Guard, I am not bothered that Guard Impact requires a part of the gauge. Maybe the developers have their reasons, I hope they expand on why these changes.
how do you write to Daishi. I dont know how please tell me

Without me, Amy or X wouldn't be considered broken since nobody places consistently like me. So the question should be, what character am I going to make broke this time??

Oh and you never learned how to really play Sophie. You tried to play too much like sc3 which doesn't work in this game.

lol u cant deny that they have better tools than the average character. but yes tier lists dont mean very much - a bad player isnt gonna win with amy or ivy or whoever just because they are top tier.

Live streams

1 Viewers
Barbitu
Barbitu
SoulCalibur VI c'est tekken mais avec des armes
1 Viewers
dante87zockt
dante87zockt
Pinky 💕Vs💕Brain Chilln un Zocköööön

Forum statistics

Threads
Members