Kilik Matchup Thread: Finalized

Khent ok no problem.

I have a number of changes to make to the list based on results over the course of a week. I will do them post Nats as well as create a thread linking to some MM's etc. after the Evo and Nats fever dies down.

Some Updates were made:

Kilik vs. Sophitia = 6/4 (Changed from a 5/5)
Kilik vs. Ivy = 5/5 (Changed from a 4/6)
Kilik vs. Yoda = 8/2 (Changed from a 7/3)
Kilik vs. Rock = 7/3 (Changed from a 5/5)
Kilik vs. Seong Mi-Na = 6/4 (Changed from a 5/5)
Kilik vs. Tira = 6/4 (Changed from a 5/5)
Kilik vs. Zasalamel = 6/4 (Changed from a 5/5)
Kilik vs. Mitsurugi = 5/5 (Changed from a 6/4)
Kilik vs. Voldo = 6/4 (Changed from a 5/5)

Kilik vs. Algol = 6/4
Kilik vs. Hilde = 5/5
Kilik vs. Nightmare = 5/5
Kilik vs. Sophitia = 6/4
Kilik vs. Xianghua = 5/5
Kilik vs. Amy = 5/5
Kilik vs. Ivy = 5/5
Kilik vs. Raphael = 6/4
Kilik vs. Taki = 7/3
Kilik vs. Yoda = 8/2
Kilik vs. Astaroth = 5/5
Kilik vs. Rock = 7/3
Kilik vs. Talim = 7/3
Kilik vs. Yoshimitsu = 5/5
Kilik vs. Cassandra = 6/4
Kilik vs. Lizardman = 5/5
Kilik vs. Seong Mi-Na = 6/4
Kilik vs. The Apprentice = 6/4
Kilik vs. Yun-Seong = 5/5
Kilik vs. Cervantes = 6/4
Kilik vs. Maxi = 7/3
Kilik vs. Setsuka = 5/5
Kilik vs. Tira = 6/4
Kilik vs. Zasalamel = 6/4
Kilik vs. Darth Vader = 5/5
Kilik vs. Mitsurugi = 5/5
Kilik vs. Siegfried = 6/4
Kilik vs. Voldo = 6/4

All the above but the Sophitia and Tira have been tested by players respective to top 3 of their character or close to top.
Some additions were made because leading up from Lau, The French, Nationals, NVGA. Didin't attent Evo so no testing there.

The list is done! Any questions please ask. I'm assuming there is a wtf at Voldo and Ivy.

For reference I have played:

Voldo~ Manta, Esom, Bibulous, AlphaMale

Ivy~ Malek, Linkrkc, Woahhzz (The Change from a bad matchup was due to opinions from the other Ivy players believing its even and more importantly either even results or slight winning results in favor of Kilik)

Rock~ Is based off of Mr. Rock himself Lau. The result for that matchup was 6-0 for me.

Here goes the results of a Three World Mashup of when Lau came to the states (Lau~China, Something-Unique~U.S., Malek/Kira/Oni~France)

Malek (Ivy) vs. Lau (Nightmare): 5-1 (Malek)
Kira (Cervy) vs. Lau (Nightmare): 5-3 (Kira)
S-U (Kilik) vs. Lau (Nightmare): 5-4 (Lau)
Lau (Nightmare) vs. Oni (Nightmare): 5-0 (Lau)
S-U (Kilik) vs. Lau (Rock): 6-0 (S-U)
Kira (Cervy) vs. Lau (Rock): 5-2 (Kira)
Lau (Raphael) vs. Oni (Nightmare): 5-0 (Lau)
Malek (Setsuka) vs. Lau (Sophitia): 5-2 (Lau)
S-U (Hilde) vs. Lau (Mitsu/Nightmare): 5-0 (S-U)
Kira (Siegfried) vs. Lau (Nightmare): 5-3 (Lau)
Malek (Ivy) vs. Lau (Rock/Siegfried/Raphael): 5-0 (Malek)
S-U (Kilik) vs. Lau (Raphael/Siegfried/Mitsu): 7-0 (S-U)
S-U (Kilik) vs. Malek (Ivy): 5-4 (S-U) Money Match that broke the tie with me and Malek 3~2 (S-U)

Please look back to the post on the front page in the future because it needs some cleaning up and I will be giving thourough reasons for everything soon. Updates will also accomodate the first page daily.

Suprisingly above her.

Hilde has 2 bad matchups and I doubt as many 7/3's. However due to minor technicality's in 6/4's she may be better. Because Kilik has more 5/5's.

The Sophitia matchup is an interesting one because I believe I know how to almost completely eliminate that double 236B combo from ever hitting. I will have to test vs. Ramon. If that does work its clearly an advantage as that was the problem.

You make a good point. Although I feel that she should have 10/0 around the whole cast every time she hits you. lol

Good shit on the chart man. I know I wouldnt have done it cause I havent given this game the time of day anymore.

As a scrub, allow me to say that this is the most informative thread that I have read on this forum to date. ...not the chart itself, but the commentary, questions, and answers. Props to you you S-U, for not only having the sick skills, but for taking the time to break it down for the rest of the world to see. If you're ever in Chicago the beer is on me (or whatever it is that you drink).

As a scrub, allow me to say that this is the most informative thread that I have read on this forum to date. ...not the chart itself, but the commentary, questions, and answers. Props to you you S-U, for not only having the sick skills, but for taking the time to break it down for the rest of the world to see. If you're ever in Chicago the beer is on me (or whatever it is that you drink).

33839.jpg

I love the internet.

Thanks! I'm gonna hold u to that beer though lol!

Hey quick question: When you block a Nightmare 33B, what's the best move to punish with that beats all options from GS? A move that won't get aGI'd by GS A and fast enough to beat out GS KK and GS B?

try 1k Krayzie. i dont think you can get much more with kilik considering they can hold 6 TC and GI your highs although maybe 1b might work not sure though

At the moment I use either 2A or 2K but both those moves don't give any advantage and I want something that lets me keep up pressure. The characters with standard 2As work well but sadly Kilik doesn't have that. I think 1B would get CH by GS A.

Back