Kilik videos

GSlip8

[08] Mercenary
I'm really interested in how some of the better players use kilik does any one have any recorded matches.

Also since the title is vid's combo vids would be welcome.

Anything "SERIOUS" related to kilik.

Kilik vid's

My friend pointed me out to this player.
Watching this video actually taught me some things,so hopefully it'll help you as well.

Kilik vid's

BLDave and Ryujin are both amazing Kiliks, some craaaaazy clutch wins and comebacks here.

Kilik vid's

To be honest, my favorite part of that was really watching Rock...

It is still good to see two people play the same character to have a very noticeably different playing style for both of them. I was almost afraid that Kilik would become a cookie cutter character because of WS B, but this helps me feel reassured that that is not the case so much.

It is nice to see some Kilik versus Kilik.

Kilik vid's

To be honest, my favorite part of that was really watching Rock...

It is still good to see two people play the same character to have a very noticeably different playing style for both of them. I was almost afraid that Kilik would become a cookie cutter character because of WS B, but this helps me feel reassured that that is not the case so much.

It is nice to see some Kilik versus Kilik.

stay tuned, rock will be back, i swear. i actually had some tourney win s with him, and i think at least one got on video

Kilik vid's

BLDave and Ryujins Kilik are pretty fucken sweet. I was able to learn a couple things by watching their video.
On the Part 1 at 3:26 was the BEST way to win IMO.

PS: OMG! How unfair that BACK GRAB rang em out! XDDDD
Oh Kilik how you amaze me so... <3

Kilik vid's

BLDave and Ryujins Kilik are pretty fucken sweet. I was able to learn a couple things by watching their video.
On the Part 1 at 3:26 was the BEST way to win IMO.

PS: OMG! How unfair that BACK GRAB rang em out! XDDDD
Oh Kilik how you amaze me so... <3

lol, 3:26 was pretty neat. It made me cry until at least 3:52. at that point i was too overcome with manliness to cry :)

Kilik vid's

That Rock had your number. You did some really nice stuff, but it seemed like you didn't play Kilik at his best range against Rock. I learned in SCIV, it is harder to respond to Rock and Astoroth as really far range because of A+B. It seemed like you tried to react to it with 4B a lot in the second fight...
From personal experience also, that doesn't work.

Kilik vid's

That Rock player had some moves, seriously. Nice stuff on both sides... few miscues, mostly looked very tight. Kilik looked like he couldn't maintain his range, like Rei said. To be fair, looked like the last round of the first fight could have gone either way... RO at a bad time sealed the deal.

Kilik vid's

Look, im not going to lie here. a PhD in WS B is going to be a BIG help.

The biggest thing i can teach about kilik is learn EXACTLY how far your moves hit. Learn exactly how far they will carry you forward or backward or to the side. ESPECIALLY for WS B. Spacing is the reason Kilik is so good.

Also, read the BP thread on caliburforum.com

Tiamat just posted some vids of WINBACK's sexy as hell Kilik from the C3 tournament --

Lookit all the Asura JFs!

Good Kilik. Personally, I thought I saw a little too much Heaven Monument, but seeing that much Asura JFs in tournament is pretty cool.

Side Note: I saw Astaroth do an old SC2 combo after his one command grab. Was that a combo or could he have teched that?

I'm looking in the Astaroth section now just to see if any mentions that.

Back