35.6 KB · Views: 229
  • 2.gif
    2.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 174
  • 3.gif
    3.gif
    12.9 KB · Views: 219
Congrats to the placers!

MT FIGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is why you are on my top 5. good shit!

good job ramon!! you to MT!! was the finals sophie /spohie?...can't wait to read everyone's props ^^

SU...tsk tsk...you had hilde and kilik....

Dude this tournment was soo wild, we even had the cops come later on. XD The wildcard tournement was soo epic, can't wait till next tournement. As usual thanks jay for an awesome time. Hope to see everyone again at the June tournement. :D (Can't make it in May sadly. :( ).

Yo. I had so much fucking fun at this monthly. You can check the link below for the photos that I took. It will be filled with pics once I finish editing and uploading them and when Flickr stops acting like a hoe.

Photo coverage

I would have stayed longer but had to bounce to get some shit done before I go to work. I'll have to bring a box of wine with me for the May monthly. Hopefully the turnout will be just as good. And I am hoping to improve with these two sisters that I am trying to pimp.

I think why I had so much fun at this monthly is that now I know most of everyone when the last monthly I was at which was in October, I didn't know anyone since it was my first. Plus this time I was drinking which made things even better. Hopefully I wasn't too loud. Blame it on the alcohol.

That random tournament was awesome. Hopefully there will be another one next month.

I don't really do shout outs because I don't want to leave anyone out by not giving them a shout out because I know I be mad when I don't get one and be thinking nigga where's my shout out at? If you need one, I'll hook you up the next time I see ya, so shout out to Jaxel as always for the hospitality, shout out to Kitt for cooking up that good shit, shout out to Franzia for putting wine in a box, shout out to Target for making this good ass English toffee popcorn, and shout out to everyone that came through yesterday to play SC4. Hope to see y'all again in May.

Alrighty, here goes.

Rigel, Phil, And Jaxel: <3 <3 <3

Tim: =/

Malice, Khent, and Zero: Great seeing you guys again. Zero, keep it up i see improvement. Khent and Malice, thanx for photo/video coverage. You guys are awesome. <3

Idle - Great seeing you again dude <3. Kikaleek, nice to meet you maybe next we'll play ^_^

Woahzz - Go to Nats. =P ^_^ <3

Kit - Ur awesome. I lub joo. ^_^

Vagabond Prophet - I shall take you under my wing. lol. GG's.

Hubbs - Thanx for streaming and stuff. Another i have yet to play. Check pms. =)

Jeff - You got me. =( But GG's. =) <3

Ray - You are loved and you will be missed sir. =( Here's hoping time flies by.

Ramon - Trabajo bein hecho. =)

Fox, Serge, Klizza, and Omar - <3 <3 <3 <3

Jimmy, Diane, and Shane - Great seeing you guys again. Too much fun. XD

Rich and Chris - Chris, Much love. As always. No homo. Rich i wish we woulda got to play MKA, especially as the main tourney. I've never played it before (lol) and i bet it would've been fun. See ya next month. ^_^

I thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink thats it. lol. I should be good to come to the May one as well, so hopefully it'll be just as fun, if not more. Sucks i have stupid sunday classes, but that'll change soon.
Laterz.

Ok, the flcl shirt is cool and all, but someone needs to tell rigel to stop wearing it. He's sporting that thing in every single picture I've seen of him.

Damn don't even know where to start!

Epic tournament! Just Epic!

It's hard to give out specific shoutouts as everyone was the shit at this tournament. Everyone carried out there own set of humor and laughs at this tournament. Though I want to shout out Woahhzz, MTFighter, KPC, etc. for making it out and increasing the level of competition at this tournament. Hope to see you guys one last time at the May monthly. It was also nice to finally place on face on some of you guys.

NY came beasting this time just like stated before. Congrats to Ramon on carrying the NY flame all the way through. Definitely someone for Nats placers to look out for when its time. The Sophie is damn near an invincible force now.

Highlights:

The complete rapage of Serge in his sleep by housemates at the tourney. Pictures ftw!

Kpc's funny to look at drunk stumbling movements during the tournament!

Without question the most epic fight of the tourney was Ramon vs. Woahzz in the winners bracket. Followed by Jaxels attainment of extremely out of the ordinary beastlyness in his match Jaxel vs. Sporko (Talim really beat Voldo) epic!

The dismemberment of KDZ from Ramon in the winners bracket followed by his dismemberment by me in the loser's bracket. Both epic matches in their own right. Props to Rigel for representing NJ in his place snatching third.

MTfighter I love and hate u because of this tournament (lol)! Good shit man and a really cool person in real life as well. I hope people didn't hear me cursing up a storm on the live stream for everytime I fucked up my Hilde doom combo in our loser's bracket match (Fuuucckkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!....... I can still hear it now), I am so sad. Anyway good shit and epicness from the Maxi in grand finals man. Just speechless on the performance. You are officially hot shit!

It feels good to be able to add 3 more hard earned wins to my money match record leaving me at 12-2 vs. Bibulus and KDZ. While at the same time also taking a loss in one of my KDZ money mayches. Thanks for the recording InsaneKhent and I hope to review for future reference. Also nice testing MM to see how Hilde can be exploited in our restricted Hilde vs. Cervantes match. Cervantes FC A+BBBBB unblockable thingy I think it is equals godlike vs. Hilde. Props to being the only one I have seen pull that shit off at such a high percent rate. So that makes two major moves that completely negate Hilde's step in that matchup.

Final props to KDZ for the SFIV victory. So hard trying to fight either of your characters with Zangief or Ken. It was almost impossible to do anything. Next stop equals learning advanced techniques with both Ken and Zangief. Youtube and Shoryuken.com here I come.

Ok, the flcl shirt is cool and all, but someone needs to tell rigel to stop wearing it. He's sporting that thing in every single picture I've seen of him.

Adding to my desire to wear it. Now i will only wear that shirt, and i'll buy 6 more one for everyday of the week. And then I'll send pictures of me wearing the shirt to you everyday.

Yo, Ramon just took it all. With both the monthly and the random game tourney in one night...

The Liddell/Rua fight was crazy unexpected. Some broke stuff went down in the random tourney. (3 hit kills are always amazing to watch.)

Good games to Woahhzz and Klizza, as well as Unique, Bibulus, Jaxel, F-Twilight, and kPc. I also played a decent Yoshi player, as well as a decent X player in casuals (I wanna say kikaleek and FearDaDonkey, but I'm not sure. ggs to the both of you... I was the Talim player that wasn't Jaxel) And to Troy GT, even if SC4 isn't really your game, you had a good Bison in SF4. Those were fun matches.

But anyways, it was an overall fun time at Jaxel's. I feel like I'm getting to know a lot of the people there better now as well.

Memorable quotes:
Kit after getting Digimon game. "WHAT THE F**K IS THAT?! THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT GAME!"
Unique while watching Tough Love: "Whaat? Yo that bitch needs to be smacked!"
Me after Unique gets killed in 3 hits: "Yo you can't block brokenness!"
Unique after my quote: "Yo, you can't block anything! look at that damage!"
KDZ: "You don't have enough ruckus!"

good times...

Unique while watching Tough Love: "Whaat? Yo that bitch needs to be smacked!"
Me after Unique gets killed in 3 hits: "Yo you can't block brokenness!"
Unique after my quote: "Yo, you can't block anything! look at that damage!"
good times...

Lols that broad really did need to be bitch slapped and hell yeah that fucking teddy bear looking character was so broke. Nigga had unblockables that hurt so bad! I think I jabbed his ass in the face a couple times only for him to look at me and pummel my character in 3 hits every round! Epic!

Also nice Talim by the way! Stop jumping over me lol!

Man this was a kick ass tournament. And the cops came after I left?!?! I will try and make it to more of them if I can. Time for shout-outs!

The usual crew - Ray, Doug, Shaun, Anthony, Zack and Tim. You guys kick ass always fun to hang with you.

Jay, Rigel, Phil - you guys are too much.

Dreamkiller - got the PM, check the regional Philly thread. Hosting a get toegther this tuesday at my place.

SomethingUnique - thanks for the tight SF match. I am still a little bleh cause I barely lost.

Serge - Thanks for all the laughs and butt shots for the whole internet to enjoy.

Twilight, Mt, Ramon - good shit guys, MT that Maxi was priceless. Ban Maxi! Ramon good job winning!

This bracket looks absolutely insane, sounds like everyone had a great time! Props to all placers.

Serge - Thanks for all the laughs and butt shots for the whole internet to enjoy.

WTF he still hasn't stopped showing his asshole? He's all Mr. high class club hopper man now, but he's still showin his asshole at tournies lol. Some things never change.

EDIT: Also I like how the last picture in Malice's slideshow is of Soul Edge Sophie doing deathfist, lol.

Shout outs:

Jaxel, Phil, HackerMike, Tim - Always a pleasure

Shadow Fox - Your Gen is AMAZING! Lets BlazeBlue it up nex time!

Rigel - Thanks for the new tag!

Kent - Watching your Mina beat people up is SOOOOOOOO cool!

Maxi - thanks for saying I look good braw ;)

Ramon - Winning 2 out of three tourneys... Your the man!

Serge - I will have sleeves next time.

Back