Korea SCV Ranking Match

So yeah thanks for some great matches. Interesting format. Either way some awesome matches and I know we all enjoyed them. For those of you that can't google time zones the next round is next week.

Friday 11/23 for PST-9 p.m. MST-10 p.m. CST- 11 p.m. and Saturday 11/24 for EST at Midnight.

Apparently they'll be doing this weekly as a ranbat qualifier for a planned friendly international match against Japan sometime in January.

Here's their schedule so far:
1st : 11/18(end)
2nd : 11/ 24(Sat)
3rd : 12/ 1(Sat)
4 : 12/ 8일(Sat)

Yo, an idea- Since they're doing a friendly international exhibitions quali's, AMURCA SHOULD TOO!!! Pget a jump on planning, and send players yo.

Also, I'll definitely check out the videos after walking dead. I remember watching Hyun-Mu for EVO Qualifiers, and I'm not surprised he took 1st.

Yo, an idea- Since they're doing a friendly international exhibitions quali's, AMURCA SHOULD TOO!!! Pget a jump on planning, and send players yo.

Also, I'll definitely check out the videos after walking dead. I remember watching Hyun-Mu for EVO Qualifiers, and I'm not surprised he took 1st.
You took my idea! I was saying that in chat the last night. But when I think about it, how would you split the teams? What would be the rules concerning DCs? What is the end goal/prize? Lots of things need to be considered before jumping in all willy nilly.

Also, the tournament you're talking about I think is here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL066831DEBD4CDD5A . I'm not sure but I think this took place after Evo. Either way, yeah his Mitsu is fun to watch.

OMG! Even though Mits is a piece of shit, I love the way Hyun-Mu plays!
Fuck tha haters! Mitsu for life!

You took my idea! I was saying that in chat the last night. But when I think about it, how would you split the teams? What would be the rules concerning DCs? What is the end goal/prize? Lots of things need to be considered before jumping in all willy nilly.

Also, the tournament you're talking about I think is here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL066831DEBD4CDD5A . I'm not sure but I think this took place after Evo. Either way, yeah his Mitsu is fun to watch.

Fuck tha haters! Mitsu for life!
DC's? Assuming the qualifiers would be online? I think if we were to do it, then we should judge offline competitors, and send them.

DC's? Assuming the qualifiers would be online? I think if we were to do it, then we should judge offline competitors, and send them.
Yeah what they're doing isn't really a big thing. It's 3 guys from each country playing for bragging rights. And I think they're playing each other online in the end anyway. I was talking about something concerning us in NA. See what we can come up with and make an online tournament actually mean something.

Yeah what they're doing isn't really a big thing. It's 3 guys from each country playing for bragging rights. And I think they're playing each other online in the end anyway. I was talking about something concerning us in NA. See what we can come up with and make an online tournament actually mean something.
That would be tough. Connection's are more than likely shitty/faulty. I would be on board with regions playing for a top placement. However, on the WC we'd have like 3players.

That would be tough. Connection's are more than likely shitty/faulty. I would be on board with regions playing for a top placement. However, on the WC we'd have like 3players.
Yeah see that's what I was talking about. They can do it with each other Korea/Japan because apparently their internet is godlike there.

Back