Left4Dead(me, not the game) recreations, SC5

OK... so that's it, I'll be doing Vernon Roche from The Witcher 2, Kabal from MK and Evil-Lyn from Masters of The Universe

UPDATES!!!! Click the names to see the screenshots.

. Rdmunhoz' prize = Evil-Lyn (2) (3) I was not satisfied with the results.. so I made three designs XD a classic one, other 2. The not so bright blue parts of her clothes are purple... its blue in the screenshots cuz my camera is a bitch =p

.Mephie's prizes = Kabal (2) this was the best I could do for his mask, it's a mix of his MK3 mask and his MK9 mask, if you look close it looks kinda off... but in-game looks wonderfull, feels like playing with Kabal XD, still, I'm curious to see what I can do with some more, to be released, DLC packs. His mask took me 2 1/2 hours to make in the first day(figuring out what I could use), and more 30 minutes in the second day(I jumped out from bed with a new idea... it worked =] )... this ..was.. HARD. XD probably the more complicated recreation I ever made.
And Vernon from The Witcher 2... not very happy with this one, probably gonna update him when more DLC is released.

And more...

.Added Scarecrow from Batman, it's a whole new design I created, slightly inspired by Arkham Asylum
his clothes are not black, they are dark brown and all soaked in blood, they are black in the screenshot cuz my camera is a bitch =p

.Added this week MYSTERIOUS CHARACTER(2) I want name and game. It will give you only 1 recreation cuz I was not very inspired and this one is fuckin easy. =p

That Kabal is glorious! I knew you could do a fantastic job with him. My only suggestion would be to add some close up pictures of the mask because people will want to copy it. Also, damn you for making me want to buy the mask DLC. I was perfectly content without it until I saw this guy.

You are far too hard on your Roche. Aside from the hat, he is perfect. I would suggest replacing the turban with a monk's hood and an accessory over his forehead. While playing around with this, I was able to get something reasonably convincing with the hood and the back ends of the vicious horns.

Thanx for the comments =) I'm glad you like it.

Vicous horns? I would never think about that XD I'll see what I can do.
And about the mask, it's easy. Along with the mask you should use that thief bandana, then put two very thin horns on the top of his head just for detail, making a V, a tiny red pyramid in front of the mask, and around it, cat ears(can you believe it???). It's VERY hard to find the perfect size and position, and I mean really VERY hard.

I'm still not done with this gas mask, there are some more characters I want to make(like a SAS member from Counter-Strike), then I'm going for that motorcycle helmet, I allready have 2 GREAT ideas for recreations, but hey, this is a secret, I was not supossed to be talking about it . =)
After that, I want to make some old Nightmare designs(or try =p), I wanna use Siegfried style to make Nightmare first design as a secret character in Soul Blade/Edge

man!!! I loved the classic evil-lyn, if I were the skeleton I definitely spent more time enjoying her than running back he-man hehe
that kabal is amazing!!!!! and I really liked that scarecrow too... great work

I'm kinda enjoying makin my own designs for characters that allready exist...like that "New" Scorpion I made some time ago and this Scarecrow...
This way I can focus in making them look good and not just accurate....
Maybe I'll start doing some more designs like this...

About Kabal, you should see him in-game...I'm really proud of myself for making it...

First tip for this week mysterious character.:
He is from a fighting game, and in the game there is another character that looks just like him, but with blue clothes and a different mask....
C'mon... it's just too easy....

I feel I know that mysterious guy but can't remember the game... maybe if tell me a little more about him or about the game

UPDATES!!!!
Click the names to see them

First, the answer for last week Mysterious Character, his name is GOZU and he is from Snk's game KIZUNA ENCOUNTER.

Now for today updates...
.Updated Vernon from The Witcher 2
.Added SAS member from Counter Strike
.Added D.Dark from Street Fighter Ex series(spent 5 bucks with Dampierre just to make this guy)
.Added Spinal from Killer Instinct
.Added Scorp/Astro from Super Slam Master/Super Muscle Bomber
.Added Revenant from SC 3, I know he has a red shirt under the armor, but using it the armor goes much bigger than it should, so I choose not to use it.
.Added Wanya, original character.

And finally, this week Mysterious Character.. a very easy one ;)
Remembering, if you guess right, you can choose my next recreation =)
From now on I'll do a lot more characters from the game of this character ;) all of them are simple designs that I love

As you can see I was kinda busy with those new DLC parts =)
Hope you guys like them ^_^

great updates... Revenant is fucking awesome... but my favorite is Astro... I loved that game and it reminds me of my childhood

That is one badass Revenant. I like the little detail of the knee pads. Also, your Spinal is very simple, yet he works perfectly.

The best detail is the voice, i found an awesome way to make him sound like Spinal.
Scoundrel voice
Pitch : -50
Tone : +15

Btw, I'm going to do that Revenant you fight against in SC 4 too.
But right now I'm trying to figure out a way to make Soul Edge ...

Bump
I'm finishing Tales of Vesperia and soon I'll be doing some characters from the game =)
I'll probably make some Mass Effect characters too.
I was terribly busy last months with ME Trilogy(played 2 times, 100 hours each) and Tales of Vesperia (finishing, for now it took 75 hours), but I'm coming back XD

Just wanted you to know I'm not dead yet XD

Next week I'm going to buy AC 3, but I promise I'll find time to make some new CaS recreations =)

Oh and btw, the mysterious characters that I left unanswered is the soldier class from FF Tactics

Rejoice Vesperia fans!! For I've returned!!!
And with some Tales of Vesperia CaS!!
(Remebering how my posts work, just click in the characters name to see the picture)

Tried make Yuri.. and failed... Flynn..and failed...tried make Estelle and failed once again.
BUT....
. Added Duke, final boss from Tales of Vesperia
. Added Rita, ever wondered how Rita Mordio would look if she grew up?? Now you can see for yourself =)

No mysterious characters, do you people like this thing? I was looking some of my old posts and it looks so silly...
Let me know if you want the "mysterious character guessing" to return, ok?

Plz give me some feedback if you think they can be better =)

I'm back, with Batman....
"Wtf? There's tons of Batmans out there!"
But not like mine...
I found some interesting artworks on the web and tried to do something different...

Steampunk Batman
3LGMOXG.jpg

MLwEsP8.jpg

aDbeJDu.jpg

..and Cowboy Batman
uej6zT1.jpg

8x3YFdg.jpg

YTR5dl2.jpg

I hope you like it =)

Seeing how the builds are solid, adding some more patterns / gradients / special effects would do them a lot of good.
The pics themselves are a bit too dark sometimes...

strangely enought, my fave is the counter strike chara

good work, keep on sharing !

Seeing how the builds are solid, adding some more patterns / gradients / special effects would do them a lot of good.
Since they are recreations, I use more when there's needed(Vernon for example). I have no doubt if I was makin original characters I would use a lot more patterns.
My Scarecrow and my "New" Scorpion have many more details, since those designs are mine.
There's also some details that disapear in the dark pictures... Wonder Woman's pants for example, between her legs they are grey.

The pics themselves are a bit too dark sometimes...
My camera =(
I allready tried using other options and modes but keeps getting these dark pictures. Sadly there's nothing I can do about it.
I'll try with my cellphone camera next time... you know.. just in case...

strangely enought, my fave is the counter strike chara

good work, keep on sharing !

Really? haha
I don't like it that much xDDD

Thanx o/

Btw, I decided wich character is gonna be next, Goldar from the Power Rangers tv show o/

Back