Leixia Combo Discussion

What does CH WR A combo into besides CE? Is it even a guaranteed combo? The wiki lists it as shakeable?
It's +12 on CH, so a CE is 100% guaranteed. However, AA isn't because they are in a crouch stun. You can go for guard pressure or a mid/throw pick instead, if you don't have the meter.

How come 6K, K only works on tip range? Weird hitbox?

Also, what is the best follow-up, damage-wise after Guard Break with WR K/44K > 44[A] > AA BE > 3B > !W? With and without meter.

It matters because it's the maximum damage combo starter
So even on characters on which you can 1A, you should 44[A] instead (i.e. go for guardbreakers that allow for 44[A]), and in everything in the combo thread goes because they're the maximum damage combo starters, so you don't have to mix-up the combos due to wonky damage scaling?

Post Guard Burst
  • 1A ~ AA BE ~ 3B ~ 3B+K does 93dmg
  • 44[A] ~ AA BE ~ 3B ~ 3B+K does 96dmg
So if you can, 44[A] does more damage, if that answers your question.

Post Guard Burst
  • 1A ~ AA BE ~ 3B ~ 3B+K does 93dmg
  • 44[A] ~ AA BE ~ 3B ~ 3B+K does 96dmg
So if you can, 44[A] does more damage, if that answers your question.

After a 22B or 66B Guard Burst from a certain distance you have: 8B+K ~ G ~ AA[BE] ~ 3B ~ 3B+K does 101 dmg.

Leixia's Best Guard Burst Break - CH AA[BE] with 5th hit blocked.

Leixia - CH AA[BE] ~ 44[A] ~ AA[BE] ~ 3B ~ (W!) ~ 4A+B ~ (W!) ~ 6BA ~ CE = 229 dmg

When the Guard Gauge is down to its lowest point get a CH confirm of AA[BE]. 59 dmg, but wait it gets better. The 5th hit will be blocked for a Guard Burst Combo. Then, do any 44[A] combo of your choice.
In short, AA[BE] Guard Burst is an excellent reset for regular 44[A] combos.

Leixia's Best Guard Burst Break - CH AA[BE] with 5th hit blocked.

Leixia - CH AA[BE] ~ 44[A] ~ AA[BE] ~ 3B ~ (W!) ~ 4A+B ~ (W!) ~ 6BA ~ CE = 229 dmg

When the Guard Gauge is down to its lowest point get a CH confirm of AA[BE]. 59 dmg, but wait it gets better. The 5th hit will be blocked for a Guard Burst Combo. Then, do any 44[A] combo of your choice.
In short, AA[BE] Guard Burst is an excellent reset for regular 44[A] combos.

nice combo but just thinking though would that be a only good at the last minute though cuaz it looks to me it takes alot of guage for that attack. you would practically have your gauge to the make for that to work right? i still need learn more lexia stuff im so use to playing my old style with xianghua so its hard to change my ways of old combat. If i figure anything out ill post it here. when i do i would like some feed back also zero effect someone referred me to you with my lexia playing ;) so if you want to help that would be great.

nice combo but just thinking though would that be a only good at the last minute though cuaz it looks to me it takes alot of guage for that attack. you would practically have your gauge to the make for that to work right? i still need learn more lexia stuff im so use to playing my old style with xianghua so its hard to change my ways of old combat. If i figure anything out ill post it here. when i do i would like some feed back also zero effect someone referred me to you with my lexia playing ;) so if you want to help that would be great.

It only takes up 1 CE stock to use both AA BEs. So unless you're doing a wall combo, it's not really a lot of meter. Especially for Leixia who seems to have a good amount of meter on her all the time.

Sure, I'll try and help as best I can.

oak y
It only takes up 1 CE stock to use both AA BEs. So unless you're doing a wall combo, it's not really a lot of meter. Especially for Leixia who seems to have a good amount of meter on her all the time.

Sure, I'll try and help as best I can.

ah got it so it better if really wall comboing i thought so but i just for some reason wanted to ignore that lol thanks and yeah those videos were great though btw i watched some them. I previously use to play xianghua so learning lexia was a bit faster i just need to learn to use her with more combos and effective tricks...also thanks if i need anything i message you :)

Back