Lost Swords

I dont think I'm particularly character demanding. I just think "Why for Sophitia?"

In terms of what is Lost Swords? I think its a way for them to keep the soul calibur name alive without making a real game or crossover. I doubt there is anything canon in there.

I guess I'm really not too sure on the endgame here, with it being specifically for single player (which is a detail I already knew about). Is this the direction they're wanting to take SC in or...?
As their other F2P titles, I think this is a side project for them. They're probably just experimenting to see how profitable F2P can be for them.

EPIC WIN NEWS

I've just read this about TKxSF, from Harada

A chi domandava se anche Tekken X Street Fighter riproporrà il modello free-to-play di Tekken Revolution, Harada ha risposto sicuro: "non penso che l'intero genere stia andando in quella direzione. Ci sono dei fan che forse preferirebbero comprare una copia ed essere a posto, e giocarci tanto quanto vogliono."

-Translation
will F2P be the future of FGs? No, Harada don't think so, people want still just fucking buy a true product
-Better translation
F2P as expected will be excuse to make money$ on douchebags casualnoobs, but future of TK/SC apparently should be safe for now

epic-win-meme_133614103669.jpg

Interesting... it almost seems like every move in the game can combo into something else... Other than that:
  • Really digging the multiple CEs.
  • This gem stuff smells more like SFxT than ToLS to me.
  • The particle effects are very distracting.
  • Those character creations are absolutely awful.
  • From the looks of it, you can equip CaS pieces onto 1P outfits. Finally.
  • Not sure why they amped up the saturation of Sophitia's colors. At least they fixed her SCIV zombie eyes.
  • The colors of weapons seems to depend on their element...
Soulcalibur-Lost-Swords_2013_09-19-13_002.jpg_600.jpg

Soulcalibur-Lost-Swords_2013_09-19-13_009.jpg_600.jpg

Soulcalibur-Lost-Swords_2013_09-19-13_010.jpg_600.jpg

Soulcalibur-Lost-Swords_2013_09-19-13_011.jpg_600.jpg

Soulcalibur-Lost-Swords_2013_09-19-13_012.jpg_600.jpg

Soulcalibur-Lost-Swords_2013_09-19-13_006.jpg_600.jpg

Soulcalibur-Lost-Swords_2013_09-19-13_005.jpg_600.jpg

Soulcalibur-Lost-Swords_2013_09-19-13_016.jpg_600.jpg

Soulcalibur-Lost-Swords_2013_09-19-13_018.jpg_600.jpg

Soulcalibur-Lost-Swords_2013_09-19-13_003.jpg_600.jpg

Soulcalibur-Lost-Swords_2013_09-19-13_004.jpg_600.jpg

Not digging what I'm seeing... Somehow I doubt there's more than those 4 characters. Free ones anyway.

They had to bring back Sophitia in this piece of crap but will we see her added to SCV? Not a chance. I wonder why I even support Namco anymore these days.
Right? Stupid Namco giving people free games. Fuck them for experimenting and trying to broaden the audience of their franchises; they should just make the same game over and over like Activision does. Everyone should stop buying their products.

ಠ_ಠ

Different elemental affinities.
Kinda like MTG, though I don't think a spiderweb symbolizes swamp.

They had to bring back Sophitia in this piece of crap but will we see her added to SCV? Not a chance. I wonder why I even support Namco anymore these days.

Yea, awesome that she's coming back in this single player, F2P game that a large portion of the community can't play instead of SCV. Hey, at least if this is popular maybe we'll have the "privilege" of elemental effects in the regular game play of SCVI.

See? Comments like these are the reason game developers & directors close their media accounts or don't even bother with them in the first place.

Back