Lost Swords

For how much they recycled from SCV, it's a damn shame they didn't give us some DLC. Hell, I'm sure a massive majority of the SCV community would, in a heartbeat, spent 10 bucks for characters like Taki and Cassandra alone

It does seem strange how much more content SC:LS will have vs SCV.
From the pics that I have seen so far SC:LS looks like it will recycle most if not all SCIV main characters 2P cas outfits, and its dlcs.
The SCV main character outfits we thought we where getting with the last cepheus store update.
Potentially even more fighting styles.
Plus a cool tag mechanic.
I think namco bandi could just double their profits by releasing this content for both SC:LS and SCV.
Considering that at its core they are essentially the same game.

Last edited:
The SCV main character outfits we thought we where getting with the last cepheus store update.
I hate the tease these modders have been giving me by throwing in the SC4 suits on the new kids instead of being just apart of the game we got... its one thing we need legitimently for any SCV special addition. If Lost Swords provides those costumes and a story mode for CAS I'd be real satisfied.

Last edited:
...Nothing to do with LS either way...

Look carefully. )

But it means nothing since its only a beta. Who knows what the full version will include. If anything, the other title "Unbreakable Soul" if it isn't some offshoot project like a mobile port, then I'm betting it may be a non-F2P derivative of this game or something similar - maybe a complete or expanded version of SC5 - super ultra mega Soul Calibur - ish or not.

I was going to say, I suppose that is Taki's face, or at least not Natsu's... that doesn't make it LS related, as again, that's SCV.

It's Taki with Natsu's skin color and hair style. And what do you mean it's related to Lost Swords? It looks like a SCV mod.

I'm still looking forward to Lost Swords. I'm sure that Namco/Project Soul is going to handle this game a lot better than Soul Calibur V. At least I pray it does. I'm not ready to give up on the series yet. :)

If Taki, Cassandra, Zasalamel, Yun-Seong, Setsuka, and Talim make it in, I'll be happy. Heck, even if 3 out of the 6 come back, I'll be happy. I also hope that they include the previous character outfits this time. (I mean, the remaining SCV pieces along with the SCIV 1p/2p. I'd also include SCIII but I won't hold my breathe but please, at least for possible DLC lol). Sorry, maybe it's my young optimistic mind but yeah. :)

I saw that and tried to figure out the CaS make-up that they used for that... xD Then I realized it was modded!

I saw a topless Ivy online before, modded. And I saw a Headless Astaroth! I'll take pictures next time....
I really wish we were just allowed to discuss it... I'd love to share the things I've made and seen. :/

I'm not sure if this is a mod or if someone leaked this but...

2pt2gxk.jpg

anyme.jpg

Last edited:
I hope PS changes their mind and add online multiplayer cuz I need that to happen.
Maybe if enough people request it?

Wonder when they'll reveal another character too.

Back