Lost Swords

As for "Lost Swords", it would be very nice if it was an "update" to SCV: missing content that should have been added (completed story mode, team battle), a few new characters (i.e. Bangoo, etc.) and returning characters that were dropped (i.e. Talim, Zasalamel, etc.). If not, then I'm looking forward to "SCVI". Namco, please do whatever you can to make the Soul Calibur series skyrocket and don't make me lose hope in you!

As much i was totally in love with the idea of SC5.5, dat ship is gone imho
Was cool if they released it like 6 months ago, or even before to jump into EVO

Do it now will just be bad timing...
I know, Ultra Street Fighter 4 in Q1, but Capcom never left SF4 alone, USF is the natural contnuation of the series flow... where Namco did'nt even cared to give a full chance to SCV

At this point after SCV (aka ginger stepchild) sold more than theyr precious Tekken, i just hope they start take again SC seriously in theyr marketing plan

I can wait, just give me an epic new SC (SC6 or reboot before the 17 years jump bullshit) for PS4/One
Give it time
Give it money
As somebody said get a new producer is probably a good news in that sense

Just watched this

http://www.twitch.tv/shiftylook/b/433291156

- New SC announcement this year
- Harada jokes maybe Lost Swords is a mobile game
- Hoshino says no SC5 updates (but his response wasn't translated)
- "If" he makes a new SC, it will have an artbook

It's looking like this is a new console game, either a reboot or F2P.

Now the wait for TGS...

Edit: Also someone asked about SC2 HD PC version, the translator said "undecided" but actually Hoshino said "it's a secret"

Please God, not F2P

And about "reboot" actually SC just had it, SCV is an huge reboot for the series

Now, if the next SC is a reboot, where "reboot" mean SC come back to be SoulCaliburish... i will be on the fuck yeah boat

Just watched this

Now the wait for TGS...

Edit: Also someone asked about SC2 HD PC version, the translator said "undecided" but actually Hoshino said "it's a secret"
You are a godsend. Thank you for this information. In regards to the Spawn question, was there anything said that the translator missed, or did he translate the response accurately?

Please God, not F2P

And about "reboot" actually SC just had it, SCV is an huge reboot for the series

Now, if the next SC is a reboot, where "reboot" mean SC come back to be SoulCaliburish... i will be on the fuck yeah boat
I'd personally like for them to go back to their SC2's original roots or at most continue the series on without the unneeded Critical Edge system but would people accept it? Are they too far reprogrammed to SC5's new system that they won't go back to not having these add ons? How are people recieving it? Is it still possible to take that stuff out?

You are a godsend. Thank you for this information. In regards to the Spawn question, was there anything said that the translator missed, or did he translate the response accurately?

Sorry I don't remember anything about Spawn but if it was inaccurate I probably would've made a note of it so I think you're OK :P

Just watched this

Now the wait for TGS...

Hoshino mentioned only head to head mode when talking about online. I really hope team battle mode is playable online too. Necrid is still in SC2 HD, so it looks like they kept all rights for him even though Todd McFarlane designed him. "I would want to." when answering about Spawn in SC2 HD is weird. There's no way they have rights to include him without getting a new contract, right? That makes me believe Hoshino has received quite a bit of PR training so he can avoid giving concrete yes and no answers.

Am I the only one who is disappointed SC2HD is not based on the Arcade version? How epic would it be to have Conquest Mode online?

Back