Lost Swords

Unlocking characters is probably all luck ~ while playing through Normal quests, I got Sophitia after about 2 tries, Taki, about 10, Mitsurugi about 20, and Ivy felt like she took the most tries to get, but I'm guessing I got her after 20-ish attempts too.

I see people with Pyrrha and Nightmare, but I don't know how they got them. XD
I also saw trailers for Astaroth (SC2 outfit?) and Hilde on the wiki, and hope they come out soon. *o*

I've also seen a rumor that Amy, Rock, Cassandra, Seong-Mina, Raphael, and Zwei are in the roster line-up for this year, but we'll have to wait and see what happens. XP

Unlocking characters is probably all luck ~ while playing through Normal quests, I got Sophitia after about 2 tries, Taki, about 10, Mitsurugi about 20, and Ivy felt like she took the most tries to get, but I'm guessing I got her after 20-ish attempts too.

I see people with Pyrrha and Nightmare, but I don't know how they got them. XD
I also saw trailers for Astaroth (SC2 outfit?) and Hilde on the wiki, and hope they come out soon. *o*

I've also seen a rumor that Amy, Rock, Cassandra, Seong-Mina, Raphael, and Zwei are in the roster line-up for this year, but we'll have to wait and see what happens. XP
they got the characters by unlocking them in the japanese version when the events were up

Some swag Ivy combos:

6(B)/3A/CH 2K > BB(A) > AAB > 7B+K > 6B8 (size 0 characters will avoid AA)

FC B > BT 2B+K > 6B8

88BB JF > 7B+K > 6B8

88BA > BT 2B+K > 6B8 (sometimes techable)

The rest are kinda intuitive

For those who have played the missions or quests in Lost Swords, does each character has his or her own set of missions or quests?

So if you go to character in the customization menu you can bring up their story. Mitsu basically has his SCV story...

[notice]The original post has information on Lost Swords. Please read it before asking questions.[/notice]

How do you unlock Taki??
You have to repeatedly play against Taki in the Events Tab of the Quest menu until you get her character unlock key.

I've seen Ivy, Sophitia, and Taki allies with 1P costumes now and have yet to acquire a single piece of these costumes on my own. From what I could tell they were from Japanese PSN accounts?

Back