Main Character of SCVI?

It might be a CaS, which is going to be a silent protagonist. They go about their life, have some event related to SoulCalibur/Soul Edge affect them and get trained by Edge Master (picking a style) to embark on an adventure. They interact with the main cast and story ncps, engage in battle, and you chose dialog to form their personality. lol

It might be a CaS, which is going to be a silent protagonist. They go about their life, have some event related to SoulCalibur/Soul Edge affect them and get trained by Edge Master (picking a style) to embark on an adventure. They interact with the main cast and story ncps, engage in battle, and you chose dialog to form their personality. lol

Nah, Project Soul/Hentai wouldn't do that because that'll increase sales and hurt their baby. (Tekken)

Had Daishi still been in the picture, I'm sure Leixia would have developed into that heroine role like her mother. At least for the Asian storyline. Europe? Possibly the Schwarzwind group as a whole with more focus on a new or newer character like ZWEI or the Alexandra siblings.

But this is Hoshino...and if you want virtually anything as serious as Mortal Kombat X out of him in the storyline, you've got another thing coming.

Do you think Xianghua would return? And where are the Koreans? I miss 'em, especially Seong Mi-na! Her glaive was pretty cool.

Anyway, don't you think the Alexandra children have had their spotlight in SCV? I'd like if they returned to some of the older cast. They could also hand the spotlight to Xianghua, Kilik and their children. We don't really know much about them. It'd be pretty cool to go more in-depth with their stories.

Maxi, please be there... and Tira!

Quite frankly Hoshino hasn't done much for the series except for trying to pander to the fans in absurd ways. Sophitia seems likely to the main char from the implications being hinted at. (Which I don't like).

Pat like Siggy now knows that soul calibur is evil. He'll most likely be sideline character now.

(>Π_Π) I don't care about who's main anymore. I just want Talim and Zasalamel back.

Setsuka! (✿◠‿◠) (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ

I AGREE COMPLETELY :D

upload_2015-10-14_18-29-38.jpeg

I think what they will do is do it like in older SCs where you can consider Sieg, Xia, Kilik, Sophie and possibly also Talim all as the main characters. Mabe they're gonna do something like in SCIII for the villains (Zas in SCIII). Also, I'd like to see a boss like Inferno again. I think that automatically selecting new characters as main character is not a good idea (I know Talim worked, but Pat and Pyrrha? Hell no).

Do you think Xianghua would return? And where are the Koreans? I miss 'em, especially Seong Mi-na! Her glaive was pretty cool.

Anyway, don't you think the Alexandra children have had their spotlight in SCV? I'd like if they returned to some of the older cast. They could also hand the spotlight to Xianghua, Kilik and their children. We don't really know much about them. It'd be pretty cool to go more in-depth with their stories.

Maxi, please be there... and Tira!
I think Xianghua will return, if it's a reboot. Same goes for the Koreans. I would also love to know more about Kilik and Xianghua's kids, so give them the spotlight along with their parents.

I have a few worthy candidates that might do the trick

Siegfried or Successor

Talim or Successor

ZWEI

Pyrrha

Cassandra or Successor

Possibly Leixia

Possibly Ivy

Siegfrieds already had the spotlight as main character for 3 and 4
Talim....fk talim
ZWEIs dead
Pyrrha was secondary protagonist and secondary antagonist
Cassie stuck in astral chaos
Fk leixia
Ivy problems in life aren't all that interesting to warrant her to become protagonist status

Ivy of course.

Would as well give at least some practice with Sieg and Mitsu, just thinking about seeing them back in a new SC make me excited. (Also y'know what great about SC? this game won't take 3 years arcade cycle before coming to console lol)

I think Pat should remain as the main protagonist of SC. I think he's a fine protagonist even if he's a bit rough around the edges. These can be fixed however in the next story.

Okay i read the title wrongly, i though who's you're gonna main in SC6, my bad haha

I think the main character will still be Sieg and Night as Usual, would be too risky for them to put a new character, especially after the feedback they get from SC5. They'd put too many new characters on it, i guess they wanted to remade something similar to Tekken 3, but it didn't work for them though (which is very not very surprising imo, because of some not very good choices)

Personally i would like to see Siegfried Son, could be sick if it's well done, Patroklos is cool as a SC Character but he doesn't fit the role imo.

Back
Top Bottom