17: Ambrosia 38 (DQ)
17: SC Partisan (wasn't there)
17: AirMaster
17: Jimmy Page Is God (DQ)
17: The Rene
17: Kazuhiro
17: Sajin

Fun tournament everyone. Time to learn the Aeon matchup :P

Should be SCPartisan, not sure where the J came from :P.

Grats to the placers! Shame I couldn't make it.

Jaxel: Consider it done.

SC Partisan: Changed your name when I submitted the result to the site.

GG's all!!! Congrats Reptile!

Shoutouts:
Ekkaia - Glad to see that you worked on your Hilde knowledge. Come to T.O soon so we can play more games :). Dude, we had such a hype match. In all honesty, it was the closest and most fun match I have ever played in tournament, and it was crazy because there were a whole bunch of ppl watching and getting hype for it xD. It was awesome. Will never forget. Ekkaia, dude you are awesome and I hope we get to play again soon.

Hobbz - Dude, congrats on taking 3rd and knocking me out of winners xD. Great match, it could've gone either way and I hope we play again soon.

Kirbster - Great MM, thanks for the $ lol! Fun times, GG's.

Reptile - Godlike. Congrats!

Thanks for letting us in to your home, MTL. It was fun, we'll come by again soon. :)

Also, seriously, shoutouts to Reptile. Coming down from Sept-Iles for your first tourney is dedication, I respect that.

My shoutouts :

-The Toronto guys : Thanks for coming down to Montreal and provide us with a stream and commentary that made the whole thing so much hyper. Also Neorussell good matches it seems I had a bit of an advantage coming from you not knowing the matchup so well. Come again to mtl guys!

-Shoutouts to TerminatorCortez you're probably the guy I got to play the most casuals with too bad we didn't face off in the tournament.

-Shoutouts to Thelo's run up supers.

-Shoutouts to dragonfall's JFT execution but not to his 1B:B execution:)

-Shoutouts to Hobbz making it third with his Asta and giving me a ride back "home". What a nice guy. Let's go for a drink next time I'm around.

-Shoutouts to my buddy Memo who's probably the very reason why I took this. Held some casuals at his place the night before so I could train with my dreaded PS3 pad. Fed me what was almost a full pizza lol. Lent me a decent PS3 pad so I had a chance to compete (the one I brought was shit). And even took me under his umbrella so I wouldn't catch a cold haha which I did later anyway after the tournament. Whenever you go to Toronto next time bring me with ya we'll do some cleaning;)

Finally thanks to Pierre Maalouf and Café Foonzo to have put up an amazing event that (to my knowing) went smoothly and also for providing us with comfortable couches so I could sleep in between my matches.

Shoutouts to dragonfall's JFT execution but not to his 1B:B execution:)

1B:B... there is no emotion strong enough to describe my hatred of Namco for nerfing that. GGs and gratz for taking the title!

Keep your eyes on the Montreal thread, I thought you guys would be posting in there.

Whoa, why am I just reading this now? Air uploads the results and when I'm not looking it suddenly becomes an active thread?

I think I gave my shoutouts already... if I need say more I'll add that I had a blast at MAT, which ran pretty smoothly despite some last minute changes.

@Hussler: Super hype match our runback from the last-minute Outsiders vs TO we held last time at Toryuken. Thanks for coming out -same goes for Russel, shame the other guys couldn't make it. Would've been real nice to see the Alpha mirror.

@Reptile: Lol @ your shoutouts and much thanks :) Though you'd have taken MAT even if you had played with a potato. We should totally arrange something for that August tourney Russel wants to organize.

Also, shoutouts to that free pitcher of beer I got from Jason that I ended up sharing with everyone who happened to be around me on the last day... including a player from London (Dangeresque... which Partisan might know)

Back