Maxi changes?

CH LI A giving 66B+K for 47 is INCREDIBLE because of the WS [A+B] LI A trap. everyone falls for that shit all the time. more LI A pressure there means that people might start hesitating post WS [A+B] which would let you do some LI tricks.

by the way, was anyone at PAX? we got a 60+ turnout for the unofficial SCIV tourney.

Noone falls for my WS [A+B] tricks here, they are afraid of LI K in general, they most of the time turtle :)

6:B: : :B: : :B: 65 damage now and it appear in the command list. Further more, i feel it's easier to pull out
6BBB is still NCC. Dmg perf hit is 12,13,40. On CH the combo get 67 dmg
6A safe against i15 (test with Amy's BB)
44AB Safe Against at least i14 (Test with Amy's WS B)
AA ~RC: +0 on block or RC A is faster, I don't know but RC A trade with Maxi's B+K and 66B(i19 in SC4). On hit RC A even defeat Amy's 6BB
B+K,BBBA is 71 dmg and I think it's easier to pull out. I cannot press the JF version in PSP, maybae i am noob,haha
A+B~G Safe against i18 (Test with Maxi 6B, I cannot block after A+B~G but I can block 4B)
I think all move end with RO and RC is safer

Not sure anyone mention this.

chang's friend told me
BL>A+K shift has GI windows now , just as LO < > RO

so 33B > A+K 6A+B >A+K pretty much worth to use now

Not sure anyone mention this.

chang's friend told me
BL>A+K shift has GI windows now , just as LO < > RO

so 33B > A+K 6A+B >A+K pretty much worth to use now

That's awesome!!!

Could anybody confirm if PSL3 GI is as unreliable as in SC4? For instance, you can't GI after a blocked 4B into PSL3, or after RC B; but after BB, 6A or 3B on block works very nice.

Is 6A safe on block?

I got a chance to play Broken Destiny at Lolo's house yesterday. These are the things I noticed, which aren't much.

CH 33B, PSL3 LO K no longer combos easily. It depends a lot now on the angle. The new stapple could be PSL2 RO B, RC B, for almost 90 damage, which sometimes can be avoided to the right side when they fall face down after RO B. RC A still does heavy damage after CH 33B.

As stated before, LI AA can be cancelled into neutral stance, by doing LI AaG.

LI seems to recover faster to neutral.

66bG pushes away as much as 66B does, on block.

I only tested combos and things on hit; I couldn't really test punishment and such.

A seems faster, maybe 13.

4AB (with its variations), 236K and several things do a lot of damage. 4AB, LO B does 74 damage. 9K, 33bA, RC A does like 80 damage. 4[A+B], 33bA, RC A does like 115 damage, or something (without a ground hit ender).

awesome miguelito, keep up the testing :)
I like the 66Bg change.

Did u check psl3 GI thoroughly? when u do, report

PSL3 aGI sometimes still de-active without reason like SC4
U can active PSL3 aGI from RO-LO and BL stance
BB is +9~11 on Hit I think
6A ~G is -14 on block

236K do 60 damage

Is BL PSL3 like LO PSL3, or RO PSL3?
If it's like LO's then I'm not happy at all, all that shit does is give away the loop with it's obnoxious, glowing BS.

Is BL PSL3 like LO PSL3, or RO PSL3?
If it's like LO's then I'm not happy at all, all that shit does is give away the loop with it's obnoxious, glowing BS.

Well, yes, if you do 6A+B PSL3 into LO, the glow appears. I think is a good thing. PSL loops are very obvious anyway, IMO.

The least obvious one, I think, is when you do LO or RO PSL1 into BL B. For some reason, Lolo keeps eating it a lot. Maybe some day he won't eat anymore. He never eats, however, PSL1 BL K.

Its odd he falls for one variation but not the other.

i dont really loop PSL1 from there often. might try and use it a little more

Well, yes, if you do 6A+B PSL3 into LO, the glow appears. I think is a good thing. PSL loops are very obvious anyway, IMO.

Sure, it's always obvious when you loop, but when the glow comes out it's very obvious what you looped to. Even a player with only basic Maxi knowledge will be aware.

That said... I can learn to love the glow, if it comes with a good GI window.

Sure, it's always obvious when you loop, but when the glow comes out it's very obvious what you looped to. Even a player with only basic Maxi knowledge will be aware.

So your problem is that the glow is letting them know that you looped into LO, and not that you let them know you did a loop?

Still the glow is there; I just hope it works fine after, let's say, 33B on block.

I made a post way back when explaining how to fake the glow. Might be useful for some players eg..
You can do 4B psl3 fake glow -> delayed LO K
or 3B fake glow to delayed RO A.

Yeah, Fhwoarang you got it.

I made a post way back when explaining how to fake the glow. Might be useful for some players eg..
You can do 4B psl3 fake glow -> delayed LO K
or 3B fake glow to delayed RO A.

Not sure if I ever read that post. But honestly... I mess that up more than I screw up B+K >.> I accidentally go through with the loop too often, and because of my lack of control I don't try to fake it.

How much use do you get out of it, do you think it's worth getting down properly?

Not sure how high the value of this is but I thought it was worth mentioning since Maxi does not seemed that buffed. This however may change things.

I'm not sure exactly how but whenever I play Maxi as the computer on this game my SG drops like a MF and I know how to fight him. More so than anyone else I find that my bar just drips like i'm bleeding in terms of SG damage against him in particualr (not cool so it could be an important buff in regards to his game).

Kvasir:
I can't say honestly. I think it's worth using if you can do it properly cuz there's no harm in it. Point is, that it solves teh obnoxious glow you were talking about ;)

S-U:
From what i heard, his SG damage, seems just around the same. CPU Maxi plays...differently.

Back