Maxi is confirmed for SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
HERE IS A PICTURE OF HIM THAT I CAPTURED
MAXI.png

Looks definetely like 1P SCIII Maxi in HD. ^^

Btw, maybe Maxi didn´t age because of the Soul Edge parts in his body.

Way to x-copy my thread, HRD! >:((((((

I kid. <3

Now all that's left is for Maxi to not be horribad, and this game and I might just get along after all.

at the end of the what seemed to be EX is the old 6A+B from SCII.......somebody is listening to us.!!

I didnt really copy your thread did I.....my bad homes. Now blow it out your ass....LOL

HRD

I really didn't see this coming. Thought Maxi would have gotten replaced for sure but it's a very pleasant surprise. Maxi has always been a fav of mine. I like his new rendition on his old out fit, too. Very pimp. Now I get to hear "WOOO! WO-CHA! SCREAM!" While noob mashing combos out on little young punks!

Maxi makes 40 look sexy... ;)

I know it's a long time myth that Japanese people generally don't look that old even when they are, but... I kinda expected some gray hair in that do. Must be doing that Elvis thing and dying his hair.

congratulations maxi board. I expect you guys to create a truly unique "Maxi wishlist" unlike a certain other characters's wishlist just wishing for buffs across the board for the sake of making her strongest in all areas.

Is it just me or is the Art style/direction to much like SC3, " thats a bad thing."
MY girls are back Princess and Black Canary
Anyway Maxi has a Serpents Bind Super... hahahalololol thank you namco.
"You Whiff, You Die"
First thing im going to do in SC5 is change maxis weakass SC3 style custom.

Confirmed so Asta is also in the game​

congratulations maxi board. I expect you guys to create a truly unique "Maxi wishlist" unlike a certain other characters's wishlist just wishing for buffs across the board for the sake of making her strongest in all areas.
you really hate ivy huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back