Maxi - Unlisted Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found a 66B BE LOL it isnt good for anything... always does automatic LI A follow up... Im pretty sure he has another hidden BE too I just havnt got it to come out again yet.

edit yup after 4B i duno what stance it is but its the B guard break hold you can BE that as well and it will do automatic LI A follow up... vids to follow LOL

Well seems any transition into LI can be brave edged Probably just a glitch

Those arent hidden BEs. Ur just activating the BE slightly early and the animation for the follow up LI Afollow up fires up on what seems like the previous move

Those arent hidden BEs. Ur just activating the BE slightly early and the animation for the follow up LI Afollow up fires up on what seems like the previous move

It doesnt seem like it, it does activate on the previous move... LOL Obviously this wasnt ment to happen.

Can anyone test the frames on a move or rather combination of moves in which we do this super early brave edge? I'm curious if the overall frames are shortened such as acting as the quickest or earliest possible input.
I don't now much about how the frames are determined but I can lay some ground work for my question.

Combo:
66B~A(BE)

66B: i22, -5, kd, kd
LI aA+B+K: i15, -25, kd, kd

And just in case...
LI A: i15, -23, kd, kd

These frames were taken from the other thread so I'm assuming they are correct.
Assuming wea re talking about on block, would the total frames of the combo 66B~A(BE) be -30 frames or more due to the transition? As I said I don't really know too much about frames aside from general reading of frame data. If someone could test whether or not the overall frames for the illeged 66B(BE)~A is different it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not understanding the question or why that data is useful for u?
The frame data is based on the fastest input into the transition. LI A is always i15 BE or not. 66B has the same bs.
Also LI A without BE is actually bs-35. It's 10 frames more unsafe than the BE version.

Like I said, I was just curious to see if the overall frames of the string would have been shortened because the brave edge was coming out visually sooner. If my question is utterly impossible even with this weird BE 'bug' then disregard it. As I've said, I don't have a complete understanding of frame data, only a basic understanding.

Hmm frame data is pretty easy to understand
i is impact frames, bs is block stun frames, hs is hitstun frames. The game runs at 60 frames per second.
BE in general won't change the impact frames, but impact the hs and bs data

Yeah, I get what you were saying but I was thinking in terms of accumulation but I guess each individual move is what is displayed and that's it. I was thinking the block stun on a string of moves will act like a counter moving up or down depending upon the + or - on the bs of each individual move in the string. But I guess frames strictly refer to each individual move. Like 66B is -5 bs. When LI A (BE) comes out I guess the BS is reset to 0 and replaced with the -25 from the LI A(BE) instead of an accumulative -30 bs from the 66B and LI A(BE)

Yeah, I get what you were saying but I was thinking in terms of accumulation but I guess each individual move is what is displayed and that's it. I was thinking the block stun on a string of moves will act like a counter moving up or down depending upon the + or - on the bs of each individual move in the string. But I guess frames strictly refer to each individual move. Like 66B is -5 bs. When LI A (BE) comes out I guess the BS is reset to 0 and replaced with the -25 from the LI A(BE) instead of an accumulative -30 bs from the 66B and LI A(BE)

Yea your really thinking about it all in the wrong way... that -5 is just added on to the next move you try to do... if LI A is i15 then after 66B it will be i20... Unsafeness doesnt combine together that wouldnt make any sense...

how does this thread have 4 pages and counting, lol. He has one hidden move (8A+B) and its not even that useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back