[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

I have a car I can use but it's not mine. Promethius doesn't have a car, bubbles doesn't have a car, and besides that no one else plays (or wants to play) anymore.

I'm thinking about visiting promethius again tho. any chance you could play with us sometime bubbles? I'm not sure how you got to his place last time. maybe that shin-mitsi guy can come too

I have a car I can use but it's not mine. Promethius doesn't have a car, bubbles doesn't have a car, and besides that no one else plays (or wants to play) anymore.

I'm thinking about visiting promethius again tho. any chance you could play with us sometime bubbles? I'm not sure how you got to his place last time. maybe that shin-mitsi guy can come too
Eh maybe. I wanna play you bad though. I bummed a ride from my parents lol.
im not sure how I would do. Lately I have been playing super aggressive/shitty.

dunno yet. maybe sometime this week? I have to find out when I can use a car myself (most days should be fine tho)

hey tiamat would you mind if I joined you? its been, what... at least 8 months since I met you that time in the summer. I can honestly say I haven't touched the game since, so it looks like I'm ready for some scrubby low spams with mitsus 1a. besides I haven't met bubbles yet, even though hes a badass and owns me for free online. or used to.

idk, no car sux..... sigh we should wait for prom and ask him

next week is cool with me. I hope I do better this time. I HAD NO anti NM last time. GS walked all over me

hey tiamat would you mind if I joined you? its been, what... at least 8 months since I met you that time in the summer. I can honestly say I haven't touched the game since, so it looks like I'm ready for some scrubby low spams with mitsus 1a. besides I haven't met bubbles yet, even though hes a badass and owns me for free online. or used to.

cool, I could pick you up on the way or something.

baltimore is about 1hr 20mins from me btw. DC is roughly 30 mins but traffic will probably suck regardless the time of day and make it take 45+ mins lol...

so bubbles sometime next week should be good? you are the most transportation limited person going (since keith can ride with me and promethius is the host) so I'd like it if you could pick out a day and we'll see if it works for everyone else

and don't worry I can teach you guys good anti-NM stuff for a bit during the session if you want

I have good anti NM now, been playing silent wall.

keith online is way different, I pretty much am a master of latency/lag fu. Online proves nothing in terms of whose better.

ill have to ask what day, but I assume it will be during the weekend

im shooting for the 6th ot 7th no idea yet if that'll fly
EDIT: Glad you said no rush lol

ALSO where is Prom none of this is possible without him

Back