[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

>.>; Wow, party at my house? I'm glad that I just learned this.. Boy would I have been confused with a gillion people I don't know at my door, lol.

Yeah, I don't care. However, this has to be planned... :/
Man, I am rusty as fuck. I seriously haven't played that game since i played lolo and Taimat.

no I havent

also I talked to mastabeastKeith he works on weekends sometimes.

and I can prolly get a ride as long as we plan ahead 1/2 weeks in advance.

the point of this is MD/VA revival I guess(?) so I would make sense if it worked for everyone not just me.

we gotta plan as prom said before anything. unfortunately this weekend I drew the short stick and am working . FFFFFFF.

Like you said, no rush.

EDIT: also im going to be modding my ps2 soon and buying melty blood actress again. if I have it in time mind if I bring that?

bubbles: k, I should do work on saturday anyway.

and yeah sure we can play MB if you bring it sometime. BEHOLD MY DAYS AS A PRO MB PLAYER

also this thread needs more tags

you know C-walla is top tier in MB AA?

kouma 5A is pretty pro BTW

why does that kouma player use 6C in block strings??!?!

kouma is my second. I don't like AA nanaya So im learning ryougi

i dunno, we didn't take the game too serious we just had fun with it. then all these serious players were offended by the way ppl were playing in our tournies and came down and made everything not fun anymore, lol

it all began with this vid...
(look at the comments, so stupid lol)

good times...

MB at "high level" Lawl

I kinda think its funny how they dont understand how the guy is obviously new........ yeah great way to increase the size of a community. make fun of new players

so. madnis is in VA. no ps3. no ride. but i'm leaving for atl soon.

i need to get some gaming in with you guys ASAP

so.. we need to get something going. now.
don't care what game we play. just know we need to play some games.

run it.

gonna be back in cali for the next weekend and after. high school friend is getting married. sorry promiethius, I would've liked to meet some people other than tiamat and millionz.

It's alright I've got a ton of work to do remodeling house so we can sell it later this month...I really shouldn't visit anyone for games till after the 23rd at least.

about that session how bout the first sunday of may? I thought a month in advance would let everyone plan ahead and stuff.

sounds like an outstanding idea warui. I can put in the time off from work tomorrow and definitely get it, plus its the weekend my semester ends. whats our pro-methious host got to work with?

I THINK ITS ABOUT TO GET THE PRO TIMES FOR MAY PRIMES.

sounds like an outstanding idea warui. I can put in the time off from work tomorrow and definitely get it, plus its the weekend my semester ends. whats our pro-methious host got to work with?

I THINK ITS ABOUT TO GET THE PRO TIMES FOR MAY PRIMES.

i wouldn't take off yet, I was hoping for a more speedy response from people

Back